Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan (2289 Views)

Popular Pastor Exposed By His Fellow Accomplice Over Illegal Deals (pix/video) / Gay Pastor, Elijah Emenendu Sodomises 3 Brothers / Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by Spectators: 3:01am On Jan 20
Gay pastor exposed on Agidigbo FM for having affair with male members in Ibadan (VIDEO)

A pastor who was brought to Agidigbo FM by his male members has accused him of engaging in same-sex affair with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGz5kCo4ao0?si=t88V4qvTYc1dndF4

https://spectatorsng.com/gay-pastor-exposed-on-agidigbo-fm-for-having-affair-with-male-members-in-ibadan/

Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by matify83: 3:44am On Jan 20
"Yawa don gas"
Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by dawnomike(m): 4:45am On Jan 20
Only God knows those that are truly His... Too many fake pastors in town!

1 Like

Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by Chukwuka319(m): 4:57am On Jan 20
The earlier people stop following pastors and seek God by themselves and study the Bible by themselves, the better for them. No sensible man allows any pastor or whatever to interpret the Bible for him, because they often cherry pick portions of the Bible,add and subtract from the Word,to suit their whims and caprices.
Most Nigerian pastors often avoid the Book of Revelations, large portions of the Books Of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel,Hosea,Amos,Joel, Zechariah, Haggai, Zephaniah, which describe God's hatred of Sin including idolatry of all forums, and His Undiluted Judgement of Sin.
I have noticed this for a very long time now.
Even Oyedepo and Oyakilohme will never be heard teaching on the Book of Revelations.They love teaching what religious fools love to hear.
Divide Nigeria pastors into four equal parts and three and a half are FAKE.

6 Likes

Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by Chukwuka319(m): 4:58am On Jan 20
dawnomike:
Only God knows those that are truly His... Too many fake pastors in town!
True, brother.Divide them into 4 equal parts, and three and a half are fake.

1 Like

Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by taiwiki(m): 6:55am On Jan 20
Chukwuka319:
The earlier people stop following pastors and seek God by themselves and study the Bible by themselves, the better for them. No sensible man allows any pastor or whatever to interpret the Bible for him, because they often cherry pick portions of the Bible,add and subtract from the Word,to suit their whims and caprices.
Most Nigerian pastors often avoid the Book of Revelations, large portions of the Books Of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel,Hosea,Amos,Joel, Zechariah, Haggai, Zephaniah, which describe God's hatred of Sin including idolatry of all forums, and His Undiluted Judgement of Sin.
Even Oyedepo and Oyakilohme will never be heard teaching on the Book of Revelations.They love teaching what religious fools love to hear.

Kudos to you. I always tell my Christian friends this also. Many don't know what's actually in the bible only what pastor tells them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by KingLennon(m): 6:58am On Jan 20
End time pastor sad

1 Like

Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by Iamanoited: 7:01am On Jan 20
HE'S A SWINDLE NOT A PASTOR. HE IS A DEVIL. HE'S HAMAS.
Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by ShangTsung000: 9:09am On Jan 20
Chukwuka319:

IYOO....

No truer words. ✅

ONYE ANWULU!!!

1 Like

Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by Chukwuka319(m): 9:28am On Jan 20
taiwiki:

Kudos to you. I always tell my Christian friends this also. Many don't know what's actually in the bible only what pastor tells them.
Thanks brother.
Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by Blackfire(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20
Reverend Father are the worst....

Same sex, fucccking your wives, poisoning there mind against there husband

I will be writing on my findings soon

Religion is a scam
Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by taiwiki(m): 5:53pm On Jan 20
Chukwuka319:

Thanks brother.
you're welcome. I sent you a pm. If you don't mind a respectful dialogue and share our beliefs.
Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by Chukwuka319(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20
taiwiki:
you're welcome. I sent you a pm. If you don't mind a respectful dialogue and share our beliefs.
Am out of data now, but I will check your email message once I buy a new data bundle.
Of course I don't mind at all.

1 Like

Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by munavi: 10:15pm On Jan 20
The rate at which this gay whatever is spreading in Nigeria, only God knows how deep Nigerians are into it secretly.
Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by KingNom(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21
Hmmm
Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21
Spectators:
Gay pastor exposed on Agidigbo FM for having affair with male members in Ibadan (VIDEO)

A pastor who was brought to Agidigbo FM by his male members has accused him of engaging in same-sex affair with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGz5kCo4ao0?si=t88V4qvTYc1dndF4

https://spectatorsng.com/gay-pastor-exposed-on-agidigbo-fm-for-having-affair-with-male-members-in-ibadan/

Lolz... paito wa! grin
Find him for us
New sounds #wan do mi ni ile, wan do mi Lori Oke
Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:39am On Jan 22
munavi:
The rate at which this gay whatever is spreading in Nigeria, only God knows how deep Nigerians are into it secretly.
E dey before, dem no see PR but thanks to SOCIAL MEDIA
@MYND44 @OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Gay Pastor Exposed On Agidigbo FM For Having Affair With Male Members In Ibadan by Melagros(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22
COMRADES
What do you think should be done to the pastor? 14years imprisonment is the answer

(1) (Reply)

One Nigerian Police Academy Cadet Sported At Apata Junction Ibadan. (pictures) / Gloria Onyedikachi Odinma (nee Ngoforo) Was Not Killed By Her Husband #truestory / '3 Against 1': 3 Slay Queens Beat Fellow Slay Queen, Stripped Themselves Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.