Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership (356 Views)

Football Fans Eulogise TECNO As AFCON 2023 Comes To Dramatic End / TECNO Drones Paint The Sky With Opening Brilliance As AFCON Lights Up / Tecno Partners With Nigerian Idol Season 7 As The Official Smartphone Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by EinsteinAyo(m): 3:05am On Jan 20
THE Chinese brand, Tecno, has confirmed a partnership as the official smartphone sponsor of the ongoing Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) in Ivory Coast.

The partnership is with the Confederation of African Football (CAF), the continent’s football controlling mother body.

“This collaboration represents a momentous step for TECNO as we join hands with one of the most prestigious sporting events on the continent,” said Jack Guo, Tecno Mobile General Manager.

He said the company had always been deeply committed to Africa and looks forward to a dynamic partnership that showcases the brand’s commitment and underscores the value and appeal of African football to a wide range of global partners.

“Together with the African Football Family, we are confident that we will achieve great success and create lasting memories for football and TECNO fans around the world,” Guo said.

CAF President, Patrice Motsepe, said the partnership is significant as it brings together the continents of Asia and Africa, which account for the largest and youngest population in the world.

“This relationship will drive African football and CAF into a new and exciting market,” Motsepe said.

“TECNO Mobile has a strong footprint on the African continent, and we look forward to building a mutually beneficial partnership with them. We welcome TECNO Mobile to the African Football Family.”

This year’s TotalEnergies AFCON runs until February 11.

Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by hoilakes(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20
Following the trend...
They should give us an offer to watch the match in ivory Coast
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by Jacku: 7:20pm On Jan 20
Weldone! Very great move.
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by Jacku: 7:20pm On Jan 20
hoilakes:
Following the trend...
lol. I think they have a promo like that ongoing. Not so sure tho
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by MilkyGalaxy88: 10:15pm On Jan 20
Jacku:
Weldone! Very great move.
nice collabo
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by Wanni25(f): 10:02am On Jan 21
Congratulations to the brand!
Beautiful shots we have here!
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by Idarachris84: 10:12am On Jan 21
Congratulations to the brand for being a sponsor.
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by Kakadancefreak(f): 10:26am On Jan 21
Congratulations my guys them!
Una dey oppress.
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by Fonjewel0(f): 10:55am On Jan 21
Congratulations on your sponsorship.
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by eyeses: 5:11pm On Jan 21
Great partnership, surely this AFCON will be one to remember.
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by Cheezzyy: 10:41pm On Jan 21
TECNO and doings na 5&6 normally
Congratulations
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by Shuregirl: 10:45pm On Jan 21
This is huge
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by IzuKiba77: 1:58pm On Jan 22
TECNO and CAF partnership was a huge stepping stone in Africa, combining both Technology and Sports and taking it to another level
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by PotterJokes44: 2:02pm On Jan 22
IzuKiba77:
TECNO and CAF partnership was a huge stepping stone in Africa, combining both Technology and Sports and taking it to another level
Now with AFCON already in motion, we’re seeing the results of their partnership, don’t tell me you aren’t enjoying the show so far!!! cool cool
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by EinsteinAyo(m): 5:40am On Jan 23
The brand did even before the official commencement of the tournament. Some of their fans and customers are enjoying the tournament in Côte d'Ivoire
hoilakes:
Following the trend...
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by EinsteinAyo(m): 6:52am On Jan 23
It will not be forgotten in a hurry
eyeses:
Great partnership, surely this AFCON will be one to remember.
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by AyodejiFelix(m): 6:54am On Jan 23
I give it to TECNO on this. The brand has always been committed to doing things that will unite Africa. This is quite commendable
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by Ozohu454: 1:16pm On Jan 23
There are just so many reasons to love TECNO.Kudos to the brand
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by Iyeeshaar(f): 1:23pm On Jan 23
Congratulations 👏🏾
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by Ayeesha454(f): 1:31pm On Jan 23
This is big,I'm not even a football fan but I'm proud
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by koskilala: 12:51pm On Jan 28
Nice, this was really a smart move from the brand.
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by selfdefence: 8:19pm On Jan 28
This is a partnership to look out for, more brands need to emulate this.
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by DanyelAmeh: 8:37am On Jan 30
When it comes to mobile device brands in Africa, TECNO should really know that they're doing great!
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by Zarandah: 8:58am On Jan 30
Good collabo wey go help make our football even better
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by kuljayms1(m): 9:16am On Jan 30
I'm enjoying the show oh... This is the most unpredictable AFCON I've watched in my life. No small team oh.
PotterJokes44:

Now with AFCON already in motion, we’re seeing the results of their partnership, don’t tell me you aren’t enjoying the show so far!!! cool cool
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by eyeses: 1:05pm On Jan 31
EinsteinAyo:
It will not be forgotten in a hurry
at all o, with the number of goodies attached? Definitely not!.
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by AmadorSays: 11:34pm On Jan 31
Amazing partnership, deal like these are the ones I love to see.
Re: Tecno Signs As AFCON Official Smartphone Partnership by tafat: 8:38am On Feb 01
Nice one, this is a partnership that will benefit the fans big time.

(1) (Reply)

More Special Advancements From The Tecno Camon 30 Device / This Social Network Wants To Pay You To Post Status Updates And Photos / Windows XP Still One Of The Most Popular Oses In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.