Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Lets Join Hands And Help This Family - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lets Join Hands And Help This Family (74 Views)

African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands / Greetings And Help / Motivation, Come In And Help Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Join Hands And Help This Family by efogator(f): 8:12am On Jan 20
I came across this post of a family that is in a critical financial situation, you can read the original post here: https://www.nairaland.com/7969065/open-letter-good-people-nigeria

What attracted me most was the fact that she bears the same name with my uncle who saw me true school. Well, i have done the little i am able to do at the moment, i dont have to mention amount.

All I am saying is that we should not turn our eyes away from her plea. Please, good people of Nigeria, and persons from every other parts of the world, lets bail this family out. The total amount is what only one person can afford to give out on a normal day.

God bless you all.
Re: Lets Join Hands And Help This Family by cenaman(m): 8:29am On Jan 20
God is wonderfull! You both stays in Asaba...
Re: Lets Join Hands And Help This Family by chukskafor(m): 8:24am On Jan 29
cenaman:
God is wonderfull! You both stays in Asaba...
Hehehe, if you know! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

Don't Allow Pastor To Use You For Self Gain / Akeem Ayinla Foundation Breaks Ground For Two New Classrooms At Masudo College / General Kollington Ayinla Has Now Recorded From Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.