Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists (3175 Views)

Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? / Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by koondog: 8:43am On Jan 20
Message to tribalists, don't think Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokoump doesn't know what you guys did to Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour, also with Igbo mother, in the last Lagos election. I can tell you he's fully aware and disgusted by that side of him. He knows same fate awaits him in the future and him resembling Igbo makes it far more worse for him.

For him to come out openly at his age and stature to identify as Ugochukwu, should send a serious message to the tribalists in Southwest, to be aware of the implications of your actions. What you did to Gbadebo will have a ripple effect and a long distrust from children born by Yoruba father and Igbo mother to identify with the side that embraces them. I'm not here to tell you which side but these kids know which side they feel comfortable with.

Seun, this is not tribalism, this is meant to educate our people to understand the implications of their actions and to stop tribalism.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by masseratti: 8:47am On Jan 20
This one no get work oooo.. Seun this are the type of people you need to get off your forum? How person will keep hatred and start typing this online is beyond my imagination, the guy no sabi you, no send you alot of us are of mix ethnicity and don't care about your dicks measuring sports.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by Malroux: 8:47am On Jan 20
The whole world saw what transpired in the last election.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by BloomingDale(f): 8:50am On Jan 20
masseratti:
This one no get work oooo.. Seun this are the type of people you need to get off your forum? How person will keep hatred and start typing this online is beyond my imagination, the guy no sabi you, no send you alot of us are of mix ethnicity and don't care about your dicks measuring sports.

Is he lying? The truth they say is bitter.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by Saltinny: 8:51am On Jan 20
Malroux:
The whole world saw what transpired in the last election.

They are naturally evil minded people and I was not surprised by their actions in the last Governorship election

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by rogueztx: 8:54am On Jan 20
There is a reason why those children identify with their Igbo side. I know many of them, not only did they answer Igbo name, all of them married Igbo women. If you see them, ask them why, they will tell you, because it hurts them.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by Meagainstthem: 9:01am On Jan 20
We say we no want your gbarebooo,is it by force or why are you crying?

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by masseratti: 9:05am On Jan 20
BloomingDale:

Is he lying? The truth they say is bitter.
lying about what? No one cares bro

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by koondog: 9:05am On Jan 20
Meagainstthem:
We say we no want your gbarebooo,is it by force or why are you crying?

Go and tell Ugochukwu that, not me.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by nothingspoil70: 9:06am On Jan 20
Desmond Elliot's mother is not Yoruba, yet he is welcomed with both arms in Yorubaland.
Anyone who has the mindset of that tribalist called whatever is in for a ride.

This is a message for that your Ade whatever he calls himself. You behave anyhow, you receive anyhow

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by koondog: 9:07am On Jan 20
masseratti:
lying about what? No one cares bro

You care that's why you are here. Your people care because they are on social media asking him why he doesn't have a Yoruba name.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by Meagainstthem: 9:09am On Jan 20
koondog:

Go and tell Ugochukwu that, not me.

You were the one crying over that here not ugu shuku bi wetin u call him

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by BloomingDale(f): 9:11am On Jan 20
nothingspoil70:
Desmond Elliot's mother is not Yoruba, yet he is welcomed with both arms in Yorubaland.

This is a message for that your Ade whatever he calls himself. You behave anyhow, you receive anyhow

Let Desmond say one word against Yoruba I want to see something.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by koondog: 9:11am On Jan 20
nothingspoil70:

Ugochukwu will see this, I know he's on Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by parkervero(m): 9:19am On Jan 20
Why didn't he go to his mother's state to create that institute? That institute will die in Lagos. By the time it is enforced that no other local language is allowed to be taught in Lagos schools or institutes than Yoruba you know what will happen, right?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by Brendaniel: 9:31am On Jan 20
parkervero:
Why didn't he go to his mother's state to create that institute? That institute will die in Lagos. By the time it is enforced that no other local language is allowed to be taught in Lagos schools or institutes than Yoruba you know what will happen, right?

That is how you want to woo foreign investors abi?

Tribalism, your language is taught abroad even in universities yet your hatred for another tribe is fighting another person for doing the same thing in your land....

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by BloomingDale(f): 9:38am On Jan 20
Brendaniel:

That is how you want to woo foreign investors abi?

Tribalism, your language is taught abroad even in universities yet your hatred for another tribe is fighting another person for doing the same thing in your land....

It’s not even their land. Lagos belongs to we Edos. Tell him to create the institution in Lagos aka Eko. He’s welcome.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by MrEverest(m): 9:48am On Jan 20
koondog:
Message to tribalists, don't think Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokoump doesn't know what you guys did to Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour, also with Igbo mother, in the last Lagos election. I can tell you he's fully aware and disgusted by that side of him. He knows same fate awaits him in the future and him resembling Igbo makes it far more worse for him.

For him to come out openly at his age and stature to identify as Ugochukwu, should send a serious message to the tribalists in Southwest, to be aware of the implications of your actions. What you did to Gbadebo will have a ripple effect and a long distrust from children born by Yoruba father and Igbo mother to identify with the side that embraces them. I'm not here to tell you which side but these kids know which side they feel comfortable with.

Seun, this is not tribalism, this is meant to educate our people to understand the implications of their actions and to stop tribalism.

That NBA superstar is half Igbo, half Greek. Only a fool will see this name Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokoump and say otherwise, even after seeing his typical Igbo handsomeness.

I just love Igbo women, their egalitarian nature and passionate love of their roots is awesome. Since they can't resist the allure of beautiful Igbo women, they should be ready to surrender the children to the mother's culture. Igbo women can't abandon their rich culture and roots for something inferior πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by TimeManager(m): 9:52am On Jan 20
What do you mean by "him resembling igbo", does Mr Ibu not resemble igbo?
Second question, what's the surname of his kids?

-kiss the truth!

9 Likes

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by ariesbull: 9:53am On Jan 20
rogueztx:
There is a reason why those children identify with their Igbo side. I know many of them, not only did they answer Igbo name, all of them married Igbo women. If you see them, ask them why, they will tell you, because it hurts them.
many of them identify with Igbo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by Sctests: 9:53am On Jan 20
koondog:

Giannis Ugochukwu has done well. I always suspected he was Igbo by his physical looks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by masseratti: 9:55am On Jan 20
koondog:

You care that's why you are here. Your people care because they are on social media asking him why he doesn't have a Yoruba name.
he has Yoruba surname that suffice enough for him and he has igbo name too, success has many friends and family if he is a criminal am pretty sure you won't open a thread to celebrate him, there are many igbo and Yoruba professionals in NBA, Hakeem olajunwon etc are there, my point is no one hates anyone Goodluck to him, he is not putting food on my table so no one cares.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by Sctests: 9:55am On Jan 20
parkervero:

Pain, is that you? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by Odua1stson: 10:00am On Jan 20
Yorubas don't give a fvck

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by NextAbuja: 10:05am On Jan 20
But he is yet to say a single word against Igbo yet you hate him already, at least Yoruba as patience to wait till they say a thing or two against Yoruba.

BloomingDale:

Let Desmond say one word against Yoruba I want to see something.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:15am On Jan 20
parkervero:

If they exhibit this mentality on Yorubas elsewhere in Nigeria and abroad, what will you say?

7 Likes

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by Bulldozer90: 10:18am On Jan 20
nothingspoil70:

liar...you guys attacked him and blamed his mother for not making him answer his Yoruba name until he revealed his decision to start answering his Yoruba name Olusola only after he joined politics was personal.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by chiagozien(m): 10:22am On Jan 20
When you hear them shouting we are accommodating.

I always tell people that it comes out of bitterness and hatred.

Out of over 250 tribes in Nigeria, only one set of people always claims to accommodate others (fellow Nigerians inside Nigeria)

It says a lot about them.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by Mrexcell(m): 10:27am On Jan 20
nothingspoil70:

Will you guys accept and vote for him any day he comes out to become the governor of lagos yoruba most priced possession?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by chiagozien(m): 10:37am On Jan 20
koondog:

Only his physical look will make them hate him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by Rahkman: 10:37am On Jan 20
He doesn't even look yoruba,he resemble proper Igbo boy ,his entire phenotype screams Igbo. The mother gene strong die,the guy over fresh na him type them no go allow vote for lagos grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists by updatechange(m): 10:46am On Jan 20
The same thing gbadebos mom did to gbedebo happened to gianiss too and it’ really very sad.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Politics of indigeneship in Rivers State Contracts Award, Indigenes Angry. / Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training / Suggestions On Jos-plateau State Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.