Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Spiritual Terrorist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Terrorist (75 Views)

Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria / 4 Christian Terrorist Groups You Did Not Know About / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Terrorist by thinkmoney(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20
Are you a spiritual terrorist or a Christian?
God is ashamed of most Christians in Nigeria. You remember I said here that my stomach turns when I hear some preachings and prayers in Some churches?
How can you be a Christian and pray fire and thunder come down on your enemies? How can you as Christians pray your enemies “die, die, die”? Where u get that kind Christianity? Na wetin Jesus teach you be that? Like you do not know that those your “enemies” are also Gods creation hence his children that he doesn’t want to perish?
Feel ashamed!
Now, we heard a pastor pray that people’s colleagues will come to beg for food. Not even enemies again but colleagues. Una don turn Christianity upside down. And people will be telling me to not talk against pastors. “God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, And mightest overcome when thou art judged.” Romans 3:4.

Re: Spiritual Terrorist by Iamanoited: 2:26pm On Jan 20
TERRORIST CHRISTIANS AREN'T COMMON. TERRORISM IS NOT A CHRISTIAN IDEOLOGY.
"THERE, ON THE BROW OF THE MOUNTAIN UPON WHICH NAZARETH IS BUILT, THEY TRIED TO THROW HIM OVER THE EDGE. BUT JESUS ESCAPED FROM THEIR GRASP AND GOT AWAY SAFELY".

(1) (Reply)

Hierarchy In The Christian Family / Solution Encounters / What Is God's Temple I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.