Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. (1452 Views)

Hoodlums Torment Lagos Communities, Residents Seek Intervention / Man Rapes, Kills Brother’s Wife In Zamfara / Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Spending123: 1:39pm On Jan 20
I will put everything in short for me not to stress the readers.

Me and my senior bro have been living together for a quite period of time before he got married to his wife which the marriage is not yet up-to two years now.
Thou,at first things were moving fine which didn't last up to two months before everything went sour, from one problem to the other from this said wife. If she isn't complaining today about me being so unkind and disrespectful to her, she is in the other way saying how am snake, pretender, tricky, wayo person, even thou she has unleashed all kinds of wickedness on me which I have not for one day opened my mouth to tell my other siblings about it apart from the day she nearly starved me to death at home which I opened up that day and told them.

From the act of starving me and serving me bones in food, which the matter have later been settled by my other siblings to always being so censorous about any matter concerning me so that she can manipulate the story and then use it against me and she is a very good manipulative liar which she has been telling other of my siblings lies against me just to make everybody feel and have the same hate she has for me.

Just what happened this morning about she laying an accusation on me that I used the soap she gave me to wash my senior brother's cloths and wash mine, which I didn't, and that she is not supposed to be the one buying soap that I will use and wash my cloths. Mind you, am still a student in my 200L first semester, not working yet.

Now am considering opening up to my siblings for them to know what has been happening and what I have been passing through in the hands of my senior brother's wife because the more I keep quiet, the more she is formulating stories and lies and be telling them against me which after telling them the lies, it gives her more confidence to unlesh more wicked act on me.

I need your advice Nairalanders because am really depressed, even while studying, I no longer have this focused mind due to too much wahala from her. Am just losing my mind slowly.

Cc..Seun
Cc..Mynd44
Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by osmosis101(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20
Wait,hw old is she?. Step mum or bro's wife?

1 Like

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by immortalcrown(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20
Chai!

If what you said here is true, your people should try to rent a student apartment (hostel) for you. Leave her home for her since she is maltreating you. She is ignorant of the fact that you might become the financial pillar of the family tomorrow. She doesn't know that the unity that kept you in her husband's house before she came in can greatly favour her tomorrow. I started with "If" because I haven't heard her own side of the story.

But... How many rooms in the brother's house? I have a reason for this question.

11 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Chicagograduate(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20
Can't you read between the line?She wants you to vacate her matrimonial home.Even your wife can do that to your brother who is now married

5 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Spending123: 2:12pm On Jan 20
osmosis101:
Wait,hw old is she?.
Step mum or bro's wife?

Don't know her actual age, but bros wife.
Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by otipoju(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20
You are where you are not supposed to be.

Do you think she feels free in that house. Absolutely not.

Although she is not a good person but your precense is unleashing all the evil proclivities in her.

Just leave.

6 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by EreluRoz: 2:30pm On Jan 20
I don't know why it's so hard for some women to accommodate their husband's family. Op she just want you to leave her matrimonial home, if you can afford it please leave so you can concentrate on your studies.

5 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by EreluRoz: 2:32pm On Jan 20
otipoju:
You are where you are not supposed to be.

Do you think she feels free in that house. Absolutely not.

Although she is not a good person but your precense is unleashing all the evil proclivities in her.

Just leave.
She's just been evil, the young man obviously need his brother's help to scale through life and a wicked lady in the position of a wife is making it hell for him and not even minding the fact that it could affect his studies.
She's a shallow thinker kos this same young man she's frustrating may become the pillar of the whole family and she or her children will be needing him. In life issues let's all try to sow good seeds. It doesn't cost anything to be kind and accomodating.

6 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by otipoju(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20
EreluRoz:
She's just been evil, the young man obviously need his brother's help to scale through life and a wicked lady in the position of a wife is making it hell for him and not even minding the fact that it could affect his studies.
She's a shallow thinker kos this same young man she's frustrating may become the pillar of the whole family and she or her children will be needing him. In life issues let's all try to sow good seeds. It doesn't cost anything to be kind and accomodating.

She is not just evil but stupid as well.

If the guy cannot leave, He should stand up for himself and tell her calmly that he understands what she is doing and has had enough.

3 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Tallesty1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20
EreluRoz:
8 out of every 10 people who stayed with a married sibling or who lived together with a single sibling who later got married or did apprenticeship with a married man has similar stories to tell.

Women are territorial and largely wicked.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Ensa777(f): 3:38pm On Jan 20
Women let's do better for God's sake. Soap as in washing soap is the issue now.
Young man ,2 things are involved.
either you leave the place for her or you find a side job that'd keep you out of the house most times.leave in the morning,come back at night.The side job would also help you bring in one or two things into the house like the petty things she complains about.When she doesn't see you at home,who will she quarrel with?Also try to always help out in anyway,don't wait to be told.I know it's not easy with you but bear with "us."
Reporting to your siblings means nothing unless they want to accommodate you
What does your bro say in all these?

4 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Creamypie(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20
Spending123:

Me and my senior bro have been living together for a quite period of time before he got married to his wife which the marriage is not yet up-to two years now.
Thou,at first things were moving fine which didn't last up to two months before everything went sour, from one problem to the other from this said wife. If she isn't complaining today about me being so unkind and disrespectful to her, she is in the other way saying how am snake, pretender, tricky, wayo person, even thou she has unleashed all kinds of wickedness on me which I have not for one day opened my mouth to tell my other siblings about it apart from the day she nearly starved me to death at home which I opened up that day and told them.

From the act of starving me and serving me bones in food, which the matter have later been settled by my other siblings to always being so censorous about any matter concerning me so that she can manipulate the story and then use it against me and she is a very good manipulative liar which she has been telling other of my siblings lies against me just to make everybody feel and have the same hate she has for me.

Just what happened this morning about she laying an accusation on me that I used the soap she gave me to wash my senior brother's cloths and wash mine, which I didn't, and that she is not supposed to be the one buying soap that I will use and wash my cloths. Mind you, am still a student in my 200L first semester, not working yet.

Now am considering opening up to my siblings for them to know what has been happening and what I have been passing through in the hands of my senior brother's wife because the more I keep quiet, the more she is formulating stories and lies and be telling them against me which after telling them the lies, it gives her more confidence to unlesh more wicked act on me.

I need your advice Nairalanders because am really depressed, even while studying, I no longer have this focused mind due to too much wahala from her. Am just losing my mind slowly.

Cc..Seun
Cc..Mynd44
plot strengthen your hustle and leave there. Plot a good hustle. Execute it and hold on to it, while u continue education. All Women are territorial and naturally dislike their husbands people, especially when they come visiting for more than a day. Her own people can live there permanently without qualms

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Spending123: 3:54pm On Jan 20
Ensa777:
either you leave the place for her or you find a side job that'd keep you out of the house most times.leave in the morning,come back at night.The side job would also help you bring in one or two things into the house like the petty things she complains about.When she doesn't see you at home,who will she quarrel with?Also try to always help out in anyway,don't wait to be told.I know it's not easy with you but bear with "us."

I do help out in chores from sweeping of the house and mopping, washing of the cars in the compound, washing of cloths and ironing etc. I does everything except cooking.

6 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Spending123: 3:56pm On Jan 20
Ensa777:

My bro has been quiet about the whole matter because the wife has been feeding him with lies. Thou, my bro is the one sponsoring my education and I will not want anything that will provoke him.

5 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Gadafii: 4:31pm On Jan 20
I faced worse from my senior bro wife when I was living with them

I never for once told my other siblings what I was facing, I can’t go into details of what I went thru because it was a lot, but guess what those treatments made me a better person, made me how to be self reliant later in life. While I felt waking up very early in the morning to sweep and clean the house then, bath and prepare the kids for school and there meal and still make breakfast was torture, it has helped me todsy how to clean after my self and cook any meal I want. I also learn how to wake very early without alarm. Why I endured was that my bro my paying my school fees and occasionally give me money to do crew things. I had several times concluded I will run away. But I never follow thru, I endured to finish my school, luckily for me I got a job shortly after and I started doing my things my way. I even buy food stuff or few grocery when I am coming from work just to pass a message I am now capable of certain thing, few years later I rented my first apartment so I will advise you to endure and learn how to overlook some of these things
my bro as long as your brother is still paying your school fees, tell your siblings not because you want her confronted but for them to know what’s up

7 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Spending123: 4:51pm On Jan 20
Gadafii:
I faced worse from my senior bro wife when I was living with them

I never for once told my other siblings what I was facing, I can’t go into details of what I went thru because it was a lot, but guess what those treatments made me a better person, made me how to be self reliant later in life. While I felt waking up very early in the morning to sweep and clean the house then, bath and prepare the kids for school and there meal and still make breakfast was torture, it has helped me todsy how to clean after my self and cook any meal I want. I also learn how to wake very early without alarm. Why I endured was that my bro my paying my school fees and occasionally give me money to do crew things. I had several times concluded I will run away. But I never follow thru, I endured to finish my school, luckily for me I got a job shortly after and I started doing my things my way. I even buy food stuff or few grocery when I am coming from work just to pass a message I am now capable of certain thing, few years later I rented my first apartment so I will advise you to endure and learn how to overlook some of these things
my bro as long as your brother is still paying your school fees, tell your siblings not because you want her confronted but for them to know what’s up

OK, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by madscientist88(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20
the guy above your response said everything i wanted to say,i grew in a polygamous home i saw hell with my step mum at some point but everything has an end,dont report her to your siblings, only most stepmums and brides behave this way.its a normal occurrence, either get a side hustle to get you out of home for a while than stay home all day with her,you can learn gsm repair etc.just grow a thick skin you would excel.

1 Like

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Houseontherock1: 6:41pm On Jan 20
Tell your siblings, or your mum. Let them know you are not reporting her for them to fight her, but let them find a way to talk to your brother so he can also use style to intervene. You keeping quiet and bearing it all in silence will only hurt you. First, she may tell your brother lies that'll make him chase you out and/or stop paying your fees. Also, it may affect your studies in the long run if her I'll treatment continues messing with your mental health. You don't need to go through mental torture in order to learn to cook, clean or wake up early! SPEAK UP before you pack up!

1 Like

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Johnjustice: 10:01pm On Jan 20
Women are selfish in nature, they only like their family staying in their house.

4 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Amb1045(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20
She’s a narcissist, you have to learn to manipulate her. What happened is that you’re always positive around her. Don’t always wash your brother’s cloths, always frown your face around her, sometimes make fake calls in her presence treating someone you will wicked them. Don’t engage in any form of discussion with her even when she try to, make it short, go straight to the point. Life is spiritual warfare demons are attacking you through her. Be strong you will overcome. Some days call her and ask her what you did wrong so you can work on yourself. Nobody is perfect. Narcissist are those that killed Jesus, they don’t like good people and they find happiness in other peoples pain

2 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by anonymuz(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20
EreluRoz:
I agree with you. We all have stayed with either bro or sis in our life.
Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by IgboSomalia: 11:56pm On Jan 20
There is one foolish woman who used to be my neighbour this is the same nonsense she used to do to her husband's brother till she frustrated the guy out of the house. Now, once the husband travels, she will bring like 4 of her siblings at once together with her mother and they will be living there.

2 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by KingLennon(m): 7:15am On Jan 21
Wisdom is profitable to direct. You need to give them their privacy. Your brother should rent a small crib for you
Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Floky215: 7:29am On Jan 21
Spending123:

Cc..Seun
Cc..Mynd44

Guy, move from that house and allow your brother and his wife enjoy themselves...!!
My ten kobo advice...you would never have peace in that house as long as you remain there...!!

Go out, hustle and get your own place..simple as ABC...!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Floky215: 7:32am On Jan 21
Amb1045:
She’s a narcissist, you have to learn to manipulate her. What happened is that you’re always positive around her. Don’t always wash your brother’s cloths, always frown your face around her, sometimes make fake calls in her presence treating someone you will wicked them. Don’t engage in any form of discussion with her even when she try to, make it short, go straight to the point. Life is spiritual warfare demons are attacking you through her. Be strong you will overcome. Some days call her and ask her what you did wrong so you can work on yourself. Nobody is perfect. Narcissist are those that killed Jesus, they don’t like good people and they find happiness in other peoples pain

Oga, you want to compound the guys problem..you don't know women...!!

The best for him is to move out of the house and all would return back to normal...!!

2 Likes

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by TreasureJunky: 10:24am On Jan 21
Since you're still a student, the best way out of this is to open up to your brother, then tell him to pay for hostel accommodation for you, so you can stay faraway from his wife and him. It seems the lady needs space to nurture her young family, and doesn't need a third party in her home. Just give her space, she will be the one looking for you, by the time she stops seeing you everyday
Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:40am On Jan 21
I really don't know what to say o, but if possible bro, try beg your people to collect plave for you off campus or make u go dey squat with your friend

I've lived with 4 different women in my entire life and I ran away from home in all cases, the recent was even in 2022 when I recently went to Lagos to stay with my bro

I'm not sure how I'll ever be able to cohabit with women...I can't stand a gender that's so mean, manipulative,callous and wicked at the same time

I like my peace, if I see say I come house and u just dey give attitude, I ask wetin sup, u go silent and u no reply...bro, na to run comot for house before person poison me

1 Like

Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by seborrhic: 11:44am On Jan 21
Go and live with your parents and stop living with your brother.
How do you people even feel comfortable going to live with couple in a young marriage.
There will always be issues,particularly if it's a male sibling from the husband's side going to live in the couple's home.It's made worse if the accused male also has issues of his own.
She wants you out of the home.
If you don't move out and find somewhere else to live,the next accusation maybe one that would not only ruin your relationship with your brother,family,but even your whole life.
You may also be guilty of somethings you shouldn't be doing in the house because this story is a one sided version of events.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:50am On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
I don't know why it's so hard for some women to accommodate their husband's family. Op she just want you to leave her matrimonial home, if you can afford it please leave so you can concentrate on your studies.

Story! Na so una dey talk until your own husband carry him brother come home

I've seen this happened many times and these said women aren't even anything so to being evil. They are cool ladies with good character

Thing is ,U can never know the quality of your advise or /condemnation untile that shoe becomes yours and that's when you will know there's this sudden uncomfortable feeling that gets triggered in those women as soon as these scenarios come up

It's your female nature to respond to inconvenience this way and only a few of them can actually hide this and still be good to their husbands siblings or whatever
Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by WantsandMore: 1:35pm On Jan 21
Spending123:

Cc..Seun
Cc..Mynd44
don't you guys have a family house? What about your parents? She's concerned she isn't having the kind of privacy she needs. Your stay in that house shouldn't exceed 10-20% at worst 30% give 70% space.
Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by EreluRoz: 1:54pm On Jan 21
EmperorCaesar:

Story! Na so una dey talk until your own husband carry him brother come home

I've seen this happened many times and these said women aren't even anything so to being evil. They are cool ladies with good character

Thing is ,U can never know the quality of your advise or /condemnation untile that shoe becomes yours and that's when you will know there's this sudden uncomfortable feeling that gets triggered in those women as soon as these scenarios come up

It's your female nature to respond to inconvenience this way and only a few of them can actually hide this and still be good to their husbands siblings or whatever

I'm not such kind of person, I love people around me infact you won't like to go sef, I attract people like honey attract bees. I inherited it from my mom, she's the most accommodating and peaceful woman I've ever seen, visitors are always trooping our house but it's like she derive joy in welcoming them. She even invites the ones she hasn't seen in a while and never for once has she complained. So I grew up liking people around me, I want everyone to come to our house.
Re: The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife. by Spending123: 9:49pm On Jan 21
WantsandMore:
don't you guys have a family house? What about your parents? She's concerned she isn't having the kind of privacy she needs. Your stay in that house shouldn't exceed 10-20% at worst 30% give 70% space.

I do, but my parents aren't that capable to Carter for my schooling due to the condition of things in the country right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benin Youth Protest Abduction And Death Of Musician / BIRTHDAY TRAGEDY: Girl Raped, Fiance Shot / The Gruesome Murder Of Sisiter Afra Martinelli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.