Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page (10407 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2011
apoti:

No wonder boko haram says education is evil undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by beewhyfocs(m): 5:41am On Nov 08, 2011
apoti:

apoti:

Lol, U thought pattern kept me rolling on the bed and made me post a comment after a longwhile
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by TenKobo1: 6:23am On Nov 08, 2011
Four years at the Assembly, nothing achieved except big grammar, while his counterpart go home to study bills or lobby for this or that, Obahiagbon burnt the midnight candle, browsing through endless volumes of dictionaries, searching for difficult words, not to make any valid point but just to confuse his collegues and cause disquiet in the house. Obahiagbon lost his bombast when Sanusi Lamido exposed the Assembly of which he was a member, as the pipeline through which the wealth of the Nigerian state was drained and shared by a few. I thougth righteous Obahiagbon, now that he is kicked out of the Assembly by his people for being a clown, would be engaged in some charitable works, at least in order to share the much he cornered from the state with the people that sent him or remain hidden in silence but NO. Every now and then the clown with burst out from his cucoon with another bucket of noise that makes no meaning. Am just thinking it's time that anyone that knows this man should advice him to lie low, at least for honour sake.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by Diligence: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2011
i tot i saw sthg like pig, ' what is pig doing here!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by jeffizy(m): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2011
Mehn, patrikiiii , ur old age will be very interesting Ơ̴̴̴͡ ! SMH
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by Knight1(m): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2011
what he means to say is that
recently we were told how much civil servants got in bribes et al, he claims to have made this point when he was in office (mount olympus) that civil servants are just as corrupt as the political class therefore a cleansing of corruption will cut throughout all the classes; working class; political class
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by daroz(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2011
Knight1:

what he means to say is that
recently we were told how much civil servants got in bribes et al, he claims to have made this point when he was in office (mount olympus) that civil servants are just as corrupt as the political class therefore a cleansing of corruption will cut throughout all the classes; working class; political class

Hmmmm, very sound explaination.
apoti:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by member479760: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2011
"we must be both religious,ethnic and class blind" but people are still deriving joy from history of biafra.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by Kunbee: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2011
apoti:

Lmao
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by oseiwe(m): 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
I used a dictionary to condense d words and I dont think he's using dem appropriately. Its like calling a TV, a cinema.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by Oaksel(f): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2011
We all need laughter once in a while. Patrick readily provides it and I'm loving it!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by kokoA(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2011
apoti:

You made my morning grin grin grin lol
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by Oaksel(f): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2011
jeffizy:

Mehn, patrikiiii , your old age will be very interesting Ơ̴̴̴͡ ! SMH

Lol! Just imagining Patrick @ dat age speaking in such manner while mischievous and helpless children look on!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On His Facebook Page by mallamholy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
is this man ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Negotiate With Subsidy Cabal - Okonjo-iweala / Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC / Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.