Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? (628 Views)

Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by healthkknatural: 2:34pm On Jan 20
I'm Sincerely not a Member of any Political Party ,I'm not interested and have never been interested .Reasons : Politicians are
Heartless ,Selfish and Never to be Trusted In Reality .

Especially Many Youths both online and Offline ,Some are even Jobless ,Sufferings ,I found it so strange and Surprising the way and Manner they become so Hypocrital and still Praises these Politicians .

Would any Sane Mind still Say Oh ! Nigerians are now Enjoying ,Security is Better ,Employments is onnthe Increase ,Economy is Wonderful now and much better compared to PDP Regime ?

My own take ,PDP Regime are full of Politicians that cares about themselves ,Embezzlers, Some Cross Carpeted ,Still stealing .
But this APC Regime from From BABA Buhari is Worst .

May Almighty God help us .

Food don Land for Greedy Politicians Defenders ...
Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by FreeIgboho: 2:38pm On Jan 20
APC has been a disaster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by NextAbuja: 2:40pm On Jan 20
Of course while PDP as been the success

FreeIgboho:
APC has been a disaster
Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by FreeIgboho: 2:42pm On Jan 20
NextAbuja:

PDP was bad, but much better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by NextAbuja: 2:49pm On Jan 20
Pls I need anyone with functional brain not those with dead brain to respond.

PDP was not bad but Nigeria that rejected Buhari 3 straight times had to swallow their shame n vote him when same PDP nearly wrecked the country. The same Buhari they rejected 3 solid times.

FreeIgboho:

PDP was bad, but much better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by Prince111111: 2:52pm On Jan 20
I personally miss PDP seriously

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20
Be it PDP or APC, nothing changed except the name, that's why its easier to moved from one party to another at their convenient time.....

On a more serious note......... i think we still enjoy PDP than APC

The hardship in town is immeasurable, every time we look for a better day, things got worsening.

For a conscious Nigerian to say APC is our Messiah, perhaps if the person could easily remind us where and how the common man benefited from the PMB government and how the BAT governance is aiding us for a better living.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by Chinjo2: 3:20pm On Jan 20
Sometimes one is tempted to ask who is PDP and who is APC.
I think the problem has to do with the presidents and not the parties. The same politicians who were in PDP while this country thrives are all in APC today.
To me the problem was electing Buhari and empty brain to become the president of Nigeria.
Now we have also elected Tinubu who seams to lack every necessary skill to turn the country around.
Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by COVR: 3:45pm On Jan 20
There is nothing like PDP and APC governance. Party doesn't have effect on governance but individuals that occupied position so doesn't be deceived about the party campaign. Political parties are just commercial vehicles to Nigeria politician and that's why cross carpeting is easy for them.
Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by FreeIgboho: 4:17pm On Jan 20
NextAbuja:

PDP was not bad but Nigeria that rejected Buhari 3 straight times had to swallow their shame n vote him when same PDP nearly wrecked the country. The same Buhari they rejected 3 solid times.

Did you read what I wrote?
I said PDP was BAD, but we’ve now seen they weren’t so bad compared to APC!! See below

3 Likes

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by FreeIgboho: 4:21pm On Jan 20
COVR:
There is nothing like PDP and APC governance. Party doesn't have effect on governance but individuals that occupied position so doesn't be deceived about the party campaign. Political parties are just commercial vehicles to Nigeria politician and that's why cross carpeting is easy for them.

You are MOSTLY correct, BUT LP in power will not be like APC

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by Tochi360: 5:01pm On Jan 20
NextAbuja:

Apc makes pdp look like Angels.

Its evidently clear that solving the problems of Nigeria was and is never in their agenda.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:07pm On Jan 20
NextAbuja:

me I voted buhari the first time

I was deceived by the foolish propaganda, we where doing very well under pdp but decided we needed to thread with opposition

If gej got a conducive non propaganda opposition atmosphere like tinubu is despite his failure he won't have been outed
Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by Thomthom(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20
In my State Edo I enjoyed PDP Government.. Obaseki as governor don't joke with Workers plight
Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by paramakina202: 5:18pm On Jan 20
PDP was just looting the country with human face and every ethnic group was involved while apc a coalition of Flni and Yrba muslims are the demon incarnate looting with reckless abandon and in alliance with foreign terrorist they imported into the country in 2015 to grab power that are now tormenting and kidnapping Nigerians for ransom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by writetopoker: 6:10pm On Jan 20
I feel your frustration with the political landscape. I must say, PDP had its flaws, but the current APC regime seems to have brought its own set of challenges. The issues you mentioned about security, employment, and the economy are valid concerns. Many argue that the situation has worsened.

While PDP had its share of problems, some believe their tenure saw more positive strides in certain aspects. It's crucial for citizens to demand accountability and strive for a government that truly serves the people's interests. Let's hope for positive changes in our political sphere.
Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by Hedonisco: 6:16pm On Jan 20
Prince111111:
I personally miss PDP seriously

PDP was a nationalistic party. The disgusting tribalism elevated to Statecraft we see today was nonexistent during the PDP era (God bless Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo for consolidating that tradition) .

That is super important, because a lot of the socioeconomic problems we have been facing since 2015 to date are directly linked to tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by NextAbuja: 7:37pm On Jan 20
You like to deceive yourself.
Which part of Nigeria did Ebele not receive conducive support before people start criticizing him ?

Same Ebele won all SW state except Osun with Fashola bringing him to Lagos to commission project untill he decided to path his own separate ways n others follow suit. He had 4 years to make amend but waited till election period.

For example - as much as your Igbo insult Tinubu how is he able to hold PDP governors support n respect till now n why was Ebele unable to ?! The truth let it rain on your head, do not let bigot overpower critical thinking.

Many of you Igbos just wake up n start acting like you forgot history. Did the SE support Ebele Jonathan more than the SW in his first contest ?

If the SE did not why did Ebele think he need to be sharing dollars to Obas in Lagos when he went for his second term ?

Did he share a single dollar before he won 6 of the 7 Yoruba state in his first term ?

What was he thinking n did that the relationship that saw him win 6 out of 7 state deteriorated to an extent he needed to start sharing dollar in million when he never spent a Kobo before winning same states previously ?!

When you Igbo start telling yourself the truth you will understand how the Yorubas will act beta n take precautions, advice yourself n friends on how to deal with them.

NzogbuNzogbu:
me I voted buhari the first time

I was deceived by the foolish propaganda, we where doing very well under pdp but decided we needed to thread with opposition

If gej got a conducive non propaganda opposition atmosphere like tinubu is despite his failure he won't have been outed

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by NextAbuja: 7:44pm On Jan 20
I won't dispute APC failed with Buhari
Those who voted Buhari regretted it.

I supported his election but his performance was so disheartening I couldn't even support his second term talk more of voting him.

Tochi360:

Apc makes pdp look like Angels.

Its evidently clear that solving the problems of Nigeria was and is never in their agenda.
Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:57pm On Jan 20
NextAbuja:
Which part of Nigeria did Ebele not receive conducive support before people start criticizing him ?

Same Ebele won all SW state except Osun with Fashola bringing him to Lagos to commission project untill he decided to path his own separate ways n others follow suit. He had 4 years to make amend but waited till election period.

For example - as much as your Igbo insult Tinubu how is he able to hold PDP governors support n respect till now n why was Ebele unable to ?! The truth let it rain on your head, do not let bigot overpower critical thinking.

Many of you Igbos just wake up n start acting like you forgot history. Did the SE support Ebele Jonathan more than the SW in his first contest ?

If the SE did not why did Ebele think he need to be sharing dollars to Obas in Lagos when he went for his second term ?

Did he share a single dollar before he won 6 of the 7 Yoruba state in his first term ?

What was he thinking n did that the relationship that saw him win 6 out of 7 state deteriorated to an extent he needed to start sharing dollar in million when he never spent a Kobo before winning same states previously ?!

When you Igbo start telling yourself the truth you will understand how the Yorubas will act beta n take precautions, advice yourself n friends on how to deal with them.

firstly am not Igbo your nightmare, gej did well in first term everyone supported, his major offense to the north and west was wanting to have another four years that would have made it ten

It wasn't abt wether he wasn't performing cos we have seen that tinubu and buhari can exceed failure parameters and it won't matter if the tribal politics of yoruba north is actualized

Yoruba north manufactured the importation of foreign mercernaries which is in public domain and fully deployed by dog and baboon man.

They destabilize that govt with chibok arrangement, Fayemi alluded to how they played politics with subsidy issue against gej

Organized protest which apc now won't tolerate, instigate govs, etc

Tinubu and buhari never had all these staged stuffs yet failed
Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by mrvitalis(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20
NextAbuja:

PDP was bad especially with corruption, but they had economy, unit and nation consciousness soo good Nigerians took those for granted

We voted APC so Buhari could help fix the corruption issue and security issue we had... While maintaining the economic national consciousness PDP has done well in

Not only did Buhari fail to fight corruption and security as both got worse under him

We lost our economic development directions and unity of Nigeria became a subject of discussion under Buhari

APC has reversed the gain in electoral process we achieved under PDP

We have no economic development directions
APC thinks building projects and infrastructure is what drive development
Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by hafeeanubasy: 8:06pm On Jan 20
You mean PDP that was scamming you with second niger Bridge on paper for good 16years 😆

Or PDP that never fix lagos-ibadan express way,apapa oshodi express way and our international Airport terminals for 16years??

Or the one that could build a standard railway guage for good 16years....mind you All these were done by APC in 8years.

In term of infrastructure,APC is better....PDP will budget money and embezzled it.

PDP appointed the disaster EMEFIELE.

Both are the same in term of insecurity because boko haram started with PDP...And Naira started experiencing free fall immediately EMEFIELE became CBN Governor.

I grew up seeing PDP shenanigans and I will never rate the party above any other party

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/amp/

Recall PDP killed General Azazi a month after he made the statement below.

Which economy....this was the same way Nigerians were complaining throughout their 16years just that Nigerians like you are very forgetful...if APC leaves today,complains continue Nigerians will start screaming APC is better.

To Nigerians,their current president is always the worse....Obasanjo is better than yaradua(they called yaradua baba go slow),yaradua is better than GEJ,GEJ is better than buhari and buhari is better than Tinubu and Tinubu will possibly better than the next president....INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WILL OBSERVE THE PATTERN.....If PETER OBI is the president ,I swear,things will be worse and the shout of buhari being louder....when it appeared at a time that Tinubu might not be president I was soo happy because I didn't want the good name he built in lagos to reasonable people to be in the mud.But now that God made him the president,may He help him.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by NextAbuja: 8:19pm On Jan 20
Well I will be naive to defend APC with all the glaring failings here n there but that does not negate the failure of PDP being reason Nigeria ran back to Buhari who they rejected 3 times previously.

Yoruba say one eat yam cos of oil or vice versa without a reasoning which is failure of PDP Buhari who was rejected 3 times will never be an alternative.

mrvitalis:

PDP was bad especially with corruption, but they had economy, unit and nation consciousness soo good Nigerians took those for granted

We voted APC so Buhari could help fix the corruption issue and security issue we had... While maintaining the economic national consciousness PDP has done well in

Not only did Buhari fail to fight corruption and security as both got worse under him

We lost our economic development directions and unity of Nigeria became a subject of discussion under Buhari

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by hafeeanubasy: 8:22pm On Jan 20
mrvitalis:

Which economy....this was the same way Nigerians were complaining throughout their 16years just that Nigerians like you are very forgetful...if APC leaves today,complains continue Nigerians will start screaming APC is better.

To Nigerians,their current president is always the worse....Obasanjo is better than yaradua(they called yaradua baba go slow),yaradua is better than GEJ,GEJ is better than buhari and buhari is better than Tinubu and Tinubu will possibly better than the next president....SINCERE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WILL OBSERVE THE PATTERN. and INTELLIGENT OPINIONS ARE NOT ALWAYS POPULAR....If PETER OBI is the president ,I swear,things will be worse and the shout of buhari being louder....when it appeared at a time that Tinubu might not be president I was soo happy because I didn't want the good name he built in lagos to reasonable people to be in the mud.But now that God made him the president,may He help him.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by NextAbuja: 8:22pm On Jan 20
You lying that you are not Igbo does not change the fact that you are Igbo.

If it wasn't about performance what now necessitated Nigerians voting Buhari as man the previously rejected 3 times ?

Yoruba importing machinery to destabilize the country remain you Igbo delusion it will die with you, even your tribesmen know this for a fact. Arguing on this with an unintelligent ipob like you mean I am more foolish sadly that is not the case so by all means enjoy your delusion to it height.

NzogbuNzogbu:
firstly am not Igbo your nightmare, gej did well in first term everyone supported, his major offense to the north and west was wanting to have another four years that would have made it ten

It wasn't abt wether he wasn't performing cos we have seen that tinubu and buhari can exceed failure parameters and it won't matter if the tribal politics of yoruba north is actualized

Yoruba north manufactured the importation of foreign mercernaries which is in public domain and fully deployed by dog and baboon man.

They destabilize that govt with chibok arrangement, Fayemi alluded to how they played politics with subsidy issue against gej

Organized protest which apc now won't tolerate, instigate govs, etc

Tinubu and buhari never had all these staged stuffs yet failed

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:30pm On Jan 20
NextAbuja:
You lying that you are not Igbo does not change the fact that you are Igbo.

If it wasn't about performance what now necessitated Nigerians voting Buhari as man the previously rejected 3 times ?

oga am Edo to the core, I don't give shit, I say it as it is

I voted buhari in 2015, didn't vote buhari in 2019 voted atiku in 2023

I can tell you the only reason I voted buhari in 2015 was propaganda, gej wasn't bad I had always believed buhari was prudent and at his age he was coming to correct mistake

He was not getting rejected if you consider his vote up north but rather he couldn't sell himself down south until apc scam of 2015
Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:35pm On Jan 20
hafeeanubasy:

To Nigerians,their current president is always the worse....Obasanjo is better than yaradua(they called yaradua baba go slow),yaradua is better than GEJ,GEJ is better than buhari and buhari is better than Tinubu and Tinubu will possibly better than the next president....SINCERE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WILL OBSERVE THE PATTERN. and INTELLIGENT OPINIONS ARE NOT ALWAYS POPULAR....If PETER OBI is the president ,I swear,things will be worse and the shout of buhari being louder....when it appeared at a time that Tinubu might not be president I was soo happy because I didn't want the good name he built in lagos to reasonable people to be in the mud.But now that God made him the president,may He help him.
how is it that buhari that admitted to been a failure and asked for forgiveness after his misrule cannot still edge out any of the past presidents in performance

Yardua took fuel lower at a time and rates more than even gej in my opinion

Yet all pdp presidents have outclassed apc own, especially the ones that claimed to have been studying the problems and have solutions
Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by hafeeanubasy: 8:58pm On Jan 20
NzogbuNzogbu:
how is it that buhari that admitted to been a failure and asked for forgiveness after his misrule cannot still edge out any of the past presidents in performance

Yardua took fuel lower at a time and rates more than even gej in my opinion

Yet all pdp presidents have outclassed apc own, especially the ones that claimed to have been studying the problems and have solutions

You are only reintrating what I just said.

Yaradua took fuel lower by jacking up subsidy and GEJ increased it by reducing subsidy how is that an index to rate performance.

Nigerians make remark on government policy like toddlers..

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by mrvitalis(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20
hafeeanubasy:

The data is obvious for you to see... It's human nature to always want more

Naira was relatively stable compares to today

Minimum wage was far better at around $180 dollars

GDP per capita was higher...

Nigeria had a sizable middle class

Bros If you are not going to argue with numbers don't quote me
Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by FreeIgboho: 11:29pm On Jan 20
NextAbuja:

You people are simply too funny. See him talking as if Nigerian elections are fair and square. Didn’t Tinubu lose Lagos woefully despite all the rigging and MC Oluomo, and got less than 25% in Abuja??
Jonathan would have won that election in a landslide if he played Tinubu type of politics. Tinubu will never lose a presidential election as an incumbent
Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by Prince111111: 12:04am On Jan 21
Hedonisco:

PDP was a nationalistic party. The disgusting tribalism elevated to Statecraft we see today was nonexistent during the PDP era (God bless Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo for consolidating that tradition) .

That is super important, because a lot of the socioeconomic problems we have been facing since 2015 to date are directly linked to tribalism.
you said it all correctly 👍
Re: Are There Any Sincere Nigerians To Say How APC Is Better Than PDP In Governance? by healthkknatural: 9:49am On Feb 15
Dollar almost going to 1600,Fuel getting to 1000 Naira .

Would any right thinking Nigerian Still say Under APC ,This Country is Getting Better .

Change indeed for the Worst .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Withdraws Appointment Of Rudy Onwudiwe Within 7hrs / See How Yoruba Abandoned Ijelespeaks This Life Go Far. / Amnesty: Militants Demand N3bn For Arms- Negotiate 3 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.