Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

How Prepare Is Southwest ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Prepare Is Southwest ? (7820 Views)

Southwest Is Southwest / is Southwest really Irrelevant In Nigerian Politics? / Why is SouthWest the most dominant in NURTW crises? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Prepare Is Southwest ? by lateef4me(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2011
For the SouthEast,once beaten,twice shy,they seem prepare for the inevitable dat wil soon befall dis mistake called "Nigeria" and d South South are also prepared should dis little fractions escalated into tribal wars,

But we the South West needs to strategize and also make plan because shd dis caught us unprepared, we would pay dearly for it .

Yoruba ronu oh,
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by Rgp92: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2011
We're always ready grin We usually dont fight unless we're force to.
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by lateef4me(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2011
Fredrieck Fasheun,Bola Tinubu,Ganiyu Adams,Wole Soyinka,Olusegun Obasanjo,Babatunde Fashola,Tunji Olurin,Olu Falae , Niyi Adebayo ,Segun Osoba ,Diya ,Raji Rasaki,Olanrewaju,OPC militants worldwide I hope u guys are talkin notes in order to protect d interest of yoruba shd dis house,Nigeria finally falls !
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by lateef4me(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2011
Which kain readiness ?
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by aljharem3: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2011
this ideeiot is not yoruba or a south-westerner
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by lateef4me(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2011
My worry is dat yoruba leaders seem divided and how can a divided region champion d cause of its people !
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by lateef4me(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
@ alj_RAM,clearly our post has showed d level of ur thinkin faculty !

How can u sit at ur system,chewin left over of beaf and know if I'm a yoruba or not ,
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by olawalebabs(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2011
one of the problem of this country is chasing shadow, just as the senate thinks homosexual bill is what is next on the agenda of this country and the president think tenure elongation is what is next. why will you sit and be thinking of Yoruba readiness for the country breakup? pls do good things with your bandwith and time.
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by lateef4me(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2011
@Olawalebab,come on,d handwritin is already on d wall , Should we just fold our hands and wait for d inevitable to happen !
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by Beaf: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2011
IMHO, the SW is totally unprepared. I don't think there is going to be any miracle the way Nigeria is going.
Please, people, be ready. The OP has raised a valid question.
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by lateef4me(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2011
@Beaf,thank u oh, I just don't understand how some people use their feet,not their heads to think !

D questuon is how prepared is SW shd kasala burst for centre ?

Yoruba eronu ohhh !
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2011
Everybody should kuku stick to their mother's tongue.
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2011
Beaf:

IMHO, the SW is totally unprepared. I don't think there is going to be any miracle the way Nigeria is going.
Please, people, be ready. The OP has raised a valid question.

TBH I agree.

We ought to start packing our own arms.
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by ektbear: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2011
Guns are pretty cheap.

And probably an excellent investment going forward in Nigeria.
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by EkoIle1: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2011
When the time comes, we'll see who is ready or not ready.
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by lateef4me(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
@Eko ile,talk is cheap and I know u must be close to Tinubu or Fashola jugdin from ur posts on NL,pls abeg help us tell Asiwaju to equip dis OPC guys with ammunitions ,

I'm pretty sure dis entity can't last till 2015 and woe awaits d region who is caught unprepared !
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by nku5: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2011
If you ask me the south west is only second to the north in readiness for possible self determmination. We in the south east have a major lacuna in the area of leadership. If the south west goes, AC.N will be the ruling political authority with elements of south west pdp making up the main opposition
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by nku5: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2011
@op - mind you, preparedness will have very little to do with guns. If separation is inevitable it will be without violence unlike what most people think. At least not civil war
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by ajadek(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2011
Sw always ready for anything anytime
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by lateef4me(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
From what I've observed on NL and real life experience,North are toloratin us while East can't stand us because of the betrayal ,

Shd kasala burst today,guess where their bombs wil first land !
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2011
they don't know anything grin grin grin grin
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by lateef4me(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2011
@Nku5,what makes u think d North wil let go of dis union dat benefits dem without a fight , ?

Guy,u must be jokin !
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by Akanbiedu(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2011
What betrayal are you talking about? You d-umb a-s-s.
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by EkoIle1: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2011
lateef4me:

@Eko ile,talk is cheap and I know u must be close to Tinubu or Fashola jugdin from your posts on NL,pls abeg help us tell Asiwaju to equip dis OPC guys with ammunitions ,

I'm pretty sure dis entity can't last till 2015 and woe awaits d region who is caught unprepared !

This is not always about guns and ammunitions, the most critical factors are access to food and supplies, access to the ocean and shipping lanes, good and vibrant economy, natural and man power resources, geographical location.

The SW is blessed with all these important factors.

Furthermore, i dont know about others, but the SW has an up to date constitution on the table.
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by jason123: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2011
lateef4me:

From what I've observed on NL and real life experience,North are toloratin us while East can't stand us because of the betrayal ,

Guy, shut up! You are probably another 2-faced hypocrite with multiply usernames. There is a "North" and an "East" but no "West"? Hahaha grin!

Secondly, what betrayal are you talking about?? That they defended their homeland from foreign forces is now= betrayal?? C'mon get out of here! That's why I like my Benin folks, they also defended themselves, They take no BS. Even if you want to help your neighbour, you must have had an agreement with the people not the  argument of "liberation".

From the highlighted part, I can FIRMLY conclude that you are not a Westerner!!! Rubbish!

@Topic
The SW should prepare themselves. They are not prepared in my opinion. Too laid-back.
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by jason123: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

What betrayal are you talking about? You d-umb a-s-s.

You dey mind am?! Like Alj harem like Lateef4me. Trash!
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by Gbawe: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2011
lateef4me:

If really from the SW you would write; "because[b] they believe[/b] we betrayed them". My father and grandfather never betrayed anybody so speak for yourself "lateef".

@Topic.

I guess we all like to ignore history, recent history for that matter, when we talk. Do you all think the West will allow you fight each other to a standstill? It is the oil producing region that will be in the right , by default, according to them. Go and start stockpiling Uzi's if you want. When downright chaos breakout , it will soon be obvious to some of us that the world is a global village where permanent interests overides everything else.

It is the North that needs to be very careful in my opinion. Boko Haram does not help the region at all . All-out chaos would be the excuse of those perpetually hunting terrorists to level the region in search of "enemy combatants". Gaddafi would never have agreed if anyone told him of the end he was to meet. When the world begin to take sides, in a Nation now too important to let chaos reign, I think the SS and SE will be okay in the current dynamics of things. The SW will probably be alright but world power prejudice means the North is a sitting target in my opinion. Easily the most vulnerable region IMO. Nobody would want a repeat of Iraq. finishing off every "terrorist threat" and "insurgency" would mean ruthlessness against the North. We should all be careful what we ask for.
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by EkoIle1: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2011
lateef4me:

And you think others don't know how to fight?
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by nku5: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2011
@lateef4me - the north is instigating a dissolution of the country and if it escalates to unmanageable levels they won't have the resources or moral willpower to stop the rest of the country from leaving, simple and short. If obj ever did anything meaningful, he demystified the northern cartel
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by jason123: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
nku5:

@lateef4me - the north is instigating a dissolution of the country and if it escalates to unmanageable levels they won't have the resources or moral willpower to stop the rest of the country from leaving, simple and short. If obj ever did anything meaningful, he demystified the northern cartel

That is the GOSPEL TRUTH!
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by aljharem3: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2011
lateef4me:

LOL Chekena. you don expose yourself to be another igbo that is can't leave yorubas Joystick alone grin grin grin grin grin grin

MR YORUBA, WHAT BETRAYAL ?

Who betrayed ? the yoruba people or the leaders or maybe it is just the general perception in the east aka the South east.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NOW LISTEN VERY GOOD, NO YORUBAMAN OR WOMAN LIVING OR DEAD, YOUNG OR OLD, BRAZILAIN OR CUBAN, ITSEKIRI OR SABE, BENIN OR WESTERN IJAW, BENIN OR TOGO, AFRICA OR SOUTH AMERICAN, ETC WOULD NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER, NEVEEERRRR SAY "HE CAN'T STAND ALONE BECAUSE OF ANY BETRAYAL" THIS I CAN bet on.

from the minute you started the thread, I knew who you were Nchara.

I know EVERY POLITICAL MONIKER You have and how you pose your question, your writing style etc.

I know how the yorubas think

I know how the igbos think

I know how the northerners think. There is no way you can pose as one that I would not know who you are. Once you open silly topics such as this, be rest assured that I alj_harem ALREADY know what culture you are from. All those monikers is to deceive others but not me. LOL
Re: How Prepare Is Southwest ? by ShangoThor(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2011
Prepared? We are still busy ronu-ing. All I know is that when the time comes, all the so called Yoruba leaders that lead us to total annihilation will pay a heavy price, as the community will turn in on itself, they will lose everything, all their property and families.

Some of us are ready, there are times for thinking and procrastination and there are times for 'sovereign moments' of action. Most of what we are experiencing now in the Country has been so predictable. I have been shouting about this for months. It does not take a friggin rocket scientist to predict that things are going to get REALLY BAD.

In a nutshell, this is a fight for freedom and fundamental liberty, a fight for consenting African communities to form their Nation States without coercion from either the West or East.

WTF up, Boko Haram cannot be bought, we need a Plan B URGENTLY *****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fresh Air:Naira In Free Fall Against Dollar May Reach N200 To A Dollar This WeeK / Hating Them Will Kill Us Faster / Nigeria To Produce 150 MW Of Electricity From Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.