Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) (190 Views)

Names Of Nairaland Ijaws Of The Year Award Winners On Nairaland / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) by GeneraDitari: 7:04pm On Jan 20
I want Nairalanders To Score Me

How Am I Faring?

What do you think I do wrong?

Am I over promoting my tribe Ijaw or under promoting it?

Speak out your observations and I adjust.

Note: that place is not my house and I deliberately made the picture like that because of you guys.

@General Ditari

President, All Nairaland Ijaws.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) by troytino: 7:05pm On Jan 20
Ogogoro
Re: Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) by GeneraDitari: 7:05pm On Jan 20
troytino:
Ogogoro

Haha
Re: Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) by GeneraDitari: 7:08pm On Jan 20
troytino:
Ogogoro

I don't even drink alcohol.
Neither smoke among others.
Re: Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) by coputa(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20
GeneraDitari:

I don't even drink alcohol.
Neither smoke among others.
Who elected you ,if really you are, you've not done much for the Ijaws, majority of your post are childish

You are not charting and promoting a good course for ASAWANAS
Re: Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) by illicit(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20
U look high

Very high
Re: Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) by GeneraDitari: 7:30pm On Jan 20
illicit:
U look high

Very high
Haha
Re: Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) by GeneraDitari: 7:30pm On Jan 20
coputa:
Who elected you
I became Nairaland Ijaws President through consensus.
Re: Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) by illicit(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20
GeneraDitari:

Haha

Serious
Re: Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) by coputa(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20
GeneraDitari:

I became Nairaland Ijaws President through consensus.
please just name 10 Nairalanders of Ijaw origin
Re: Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) by GeneraDitari: 7:36pm On Jan 20
coputa:
please just name 10 Nairalanders of Ijaw origin

Thoh
AfrifaKing
Robbstark
Jankh
Kinematics
Sageb
Captain8
AdakaBoro8
EngrKemp
Tutudes

5 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) by GeneraDitari: 7:45pm On Jan 20
coputa:
Who elected you ,if really you are, you've not done much for the Ijaws, majority of your post are childish

You are not charting and promoting a good course for ASAWANAS

Go ask Ijaw leaders about me.
Stop being childish.
You are not even Ijaw.
Re: Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) by GeneraDitari: 7:46pm On Jan 20
illicit:

Serious
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Only Good Thing Buhari Did Was..... / They Are Planning To Assassinate Me - Elon Musk Raises Alarm Amid US Election / The Plateau People Are Scattered Helpless Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.