Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

- Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / (799 Views)

2016/17 Lexus Gs350 F-sport Edition Sedan / SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Lexus GS350 F-SPORT- Toks / 2013 Lexus GS350 F Sports Wonder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by LexusGs350: 7:46pm On Jan 20
The journey started here in September and I’m proud to say i made it through and got my most anticipated car 2015 Lexus GS350 f-sport tokunbo with a current mileage of 66k .. The car was brought in from Ado Ekiti and just arrived Lagos now all thanks to our very trusted Nairaland Autodiagnotiscian and a Mechanic by name Niyiadeautos .. He single-handedly checked, diagnosed the car and made sure everything was working perfectly before driving it down to Lagos for me.

Fun fact: Everything was done online and we never met before until I received my car this night. Ekiti people are indeed good people.

2 Likes

Re: by Lanshile(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20
Congratulations on ur new ride
The thing come be like Yahoo boy format
Don't make a mistake of sending money to ppl to help u get a car on nairaland
Go and do the inspection yourself
Trust nobody

4 Likes

Re: by Lanshile(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20
LexusGs350:
The journey started here in September and I’m proud to say i made it through and got my most anticipated car 2015 Lexus GS350 f-sport tokunbo with a current mileage of 66k .. The car was brought in from Ado Ekiti and just arrived Lagos now all thanks to our very trusted Nairaland Autodiagnotiscian and a Mechanic by name Niyiadeautos .. He single-handedly checked, diagnosed the car and made sure everything was working perfectly before driving it down to Lagos for me.

Fun fact: Everything was done online and we never met before until I received my car this night. Ekiti people are indeed good people.

Re: by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:18pm On Jan 20
Format.
Re: by Error401: 9:54pm On Jan 20
And you are making this post with an account created 4 moths ago?

LexusGs350:

2 Likes

Re: by LexusGs350: 10:39pm On Jan 20
Lanshile:
Trust nobody
Yes I understand. I did a thorough investigation on the car from the VIN check to the custom docs and everything from the car owner. Then i contacted a different person who is a nairalander here to go and verify and diagnose the car .. and everything was well checked n confirmed before payment was made
Re: by LexusGs350: 10:40pm On Jan 20
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Format.
if you need prove just say it out loudly let me shame the devil hahaha

1 Like

Re: by LexusGs350: 10:45pm On Jan 20
Error401:
And you are making this post with an account created 4 moths ago?

Hahahaha.. same way people create a new account to complain about their personal problems. I have been on nairaland since 2013 but that isnt the issue.. Let me not talk too much. Go to the address there at Ado Ekiti and confirm from the car stand owner .. Then let us know what you got. If you also care for a live video kindly drop ur whatsapp contact. God wey do am give me go do am give u too and ur enemy go talk say ur account too new to achieve this kind win lmao

Re: by laivwire(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20
LexusGs430 I know, who are you?

1 Like

Re: by Rich4god(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20
LexusGs350:
Hahahaha.. same way people create a new account to complain about their personal problems. I have been on nairaland since 2013 but that isnt the issue.. Let me not talk too much. Go to the address there at Ado Ekiti and confirm from the car stand owner .. Then let us know what you got. If you also care for a live video kindly drop ur whatsapp contact. God wey do am give me go do am give u too and ur enemy go talk say ur account too new to achieve this kind win lmao

lol....
So na as car reach you, na him dem write receipt give you.

I thought you said they drove it from another state, that mean payment have been made before today, and receipt is carry today's date 😁😁😁😁
Re: by BItt: 11:17pm On Jan 20
Greater heights sir
Re: by LexusGs350: 11:17pm On Jan 20
Rich4god:

lol....
So na as car reach you, na him dem write receipt give you.

I thought you said they drove it from another state, that mean payment have been made before today, and receipt is carry today's date 😁😁😁😁
Very embarrassing that instead of getting congratulations I am here to explain how i got my car .. From Ado ekiti to Lagos is a 5hrs journey. Payment was made this afternoon by 12pm and the receipt was drafted to the driver to bring it to me with the custom docs.. and i got my car same time i made this thread .. so where are you confused sir?
Re: by LexusGs350: 11:18pm On Jan 20
BItt:
Greater heights sir
thank you sir
Re: by Whyte0001(m): 12:13am On Jan 21
I guess you should have kept your wins to yourself man. "You dont need to post in order to prove it"🥂

Well Congratulations!.

LexusGs350:
Very embarrassing that instead of getting congratulations I am here to explain how i got my car .. From Ado ekiti to Lagos is a 5hrs journey. Payment was made this afternoon by 12pm and the receipt was drafted to the driver to bring it to me with the custom docs.. and i got my car same time i made this thread .. so where are you confused sir?

2 Likes

Re: by Sammy101111(m): 1:43am On Jan 21
Lanshile:
Trust nobody

You wise na formation format be this team work
Don’t fall for it inspect any car before buying Nigeria no be USA oh

1 Like

Re: by Lexusgs430: 2:42am On Jan 21
laivwire:
LexusGs430 I know, who are you?

I am also a human being...... 🤣😂

1 Like

Re: by determination26(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23
Nice whip Bro, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: by Niyiadeautos: 5:49am On Jan 25
LexusGs350:

My oga @LexusGs350, I'm glad you trusted me enough to get you your new baby. Enjoy the ride sir. The car practically "flew" from Ado Ekiti down to Ikeja, the movement was impressive. It won't be your grave sir.
@niyiadeautos, we're always available to give premium service..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheap 2015 Tokunbo Lexus ES350... Full Option / 2004 Camry Le, Altima 2.5s 2004, Honda Odyssey 2002 Up 4 Grabs! / Quest Gle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.