Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) (1287 Views)

See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC / PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by money121(m): 8:56pm On Jan 20
How time flies
Over taking is Allowed
Those are lagos big boiz then

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

3 Likes

Re: Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by money121(m): 8:56pm On Jan 20
Before forbes list grin grin

People have been cashing out for long

I sight candoso cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by IgboSomalia: 1:23am On Jan 21
Clearer copy
This is a 1920 document
Men don mount since before 1920.

2 Likes

Re: Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by Alexis11: 1:30am On Jan 21
IgboSomalia:
Clearer copy
This is a 1920 document
Men don mount since before 1920.

Interesting....

The names I'm seeing here are largely Yorubas of today (including Cooker and Cardoso)...

So where is the noise of Yorubas were lazy and did not contribute to the development of Lagos coming from?

8 Likes

Re: Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by BadMaster: 1:51am On Jan 21
Alexis11:
Before I opened this thread I was expecting to see some set of names that said they are the ones that developed Lagos but I was disappointed.
I don't hold brief for anyone, but it clear states Native business men. Native means indigene

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by Dijita: 1:58am On Jan 21
BadMaster:

I don't hold brief for anyone, but it clear states Native business men. Native means indigene
I will assume all Nigerians are considered native at the time. I may be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by SpatialKing(m): 3:49am On Jan 21
Alexis11:
Before I opened this thread I was expecting to see some set of names that said they are the ones that developed Lagos but I was disappointed.

They said get educated
Now comprehension has become a problem for you

Native/ingenious Business men Lagosians

Igbos were never and will never be Lagos natives...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 9:44am On Jan 21
Alexis11:

Interesting....

The names I'm seeing here are largely Yorubas of today (including Cooker and Cardoso)...

So where is the noise of Yorubas were lazy and did not contribute to the development of Lagos coming from?
Native business men! Make I use English wey you understand Lagos indigene business men.
Re: Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by ednut1(m): 9:56am On Jan 21
money121:
How time flies
Over taking is Allowed

Their descendants are still big boys today. They are the old money. CBN Governor Cadoso great Grandfather dey there

3 Likes

Re: Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by money121(m): 9:57am On Jan 21
ednut1:
Their descendants are still big boys today. They are the old money. CBN Governor Cadoso great Grandfather dey there
I dey tell you grin

1 Like

Re: Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by ednut1(m): 10:01am On Jan 21
money121:

I dey tell you grin
someone like GRV hasn’t worked in any better place aside internships because he doesn’t need to. Old money dey account. The descendants of people don’t make noise . Many of them as you can see from their name are ex slaves from brazil or the rescued slaves British originally took to Sierra Leone 😁

2 Likes

Re: Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by PinkNature: 2:33pm On Jan 21
Alexis11:

Interesting....

Small thing you don introduce bigotry to it.
Re: Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by Josephkabila12: 8:44am On Apr 14
God bless Lagos State Indigenes and God bless all Yoruba people all around the world 🌎
Re: Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by jaytimeo: 9:03am On Apr 14
These are returnee slaves ,who were given freedom and education
Re: Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by SeeWahala: 9:44am On Apr 14
Check very well you will see that these are the descendants of yoruba returnee slaves. Just like GRV.

Yet they beat the indigenous people up and keep putting their own uncles from iragbiji and ogbomosho into Ikeja govment hause cry
Re: Some Native Business Men Of Lagos ( See Photo) by DaddyJapan(m): 10:24am On Apr 14
money121:
How time flies
Over taking is Allowed

Lagos big boiz bah?

Feted today, derided tomorrow (if you know, you know) cool

Praise be to Jah Rastafari!

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu:Nigerians Are The Most Abusive People & Give Me High Blood Pressure / Huge Cucumber Challenge Ladies Like Cucumber / 2003 Elections Not Credible But Successful --prof. Iwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.