Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush (2886 Views)

Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants / 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters / Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Supremos: 9:04pm On Jan 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1-beNTAbOE?si=dizNT1MIA_9y8WvD

A trending video of large number of youths, armed to the teeth, suspected to be Fulani's, is making the rounds on the Internet.

The video which has stired controversy of the possible location where it could have been recorded, has made some Nigerians to raise alarm of potential bandit attacks in the country.

A large number of youths dressed in Fulani regalia, could be seen wielding sophisticated automatic and semi automotic assault rifles and RPGs.

1 Share

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Supremos: 9:05pm On Jan 20
More photos

Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Mynd44 Puskin FOD Mukina2 Fergie001

We should be on alert .

Modified;

Dear Mods and nairalanders, due to concerns raised by fellow nairalanders like @Timemanager and others as regarding the location, I have changed both the topic and the content of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:06pm On Jan 20
Hmmm
Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Supremos: 9:06pm On Jan 20
More photos

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Arobaga: 9:07pm On Jan 20
Tinubu will handle economy

Shettima will handle security

My happiness be say na regions wey vote APC they receive attacks

So make them enjoy the fruit if their thumbprints

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:07pm On Jan 20
Chinazas dem grin

Or gold miners as they now want to call it

They should go to the people who see them as one

11 Likes

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Malroux: 9:08pm On Jan 20
Chai! And they told us that Tinubu is a technocrat. I weep for Nigeria.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Supremos: 9:09pm On Jan 20
Who's bankrolling this people?.

This equipment this guys are holding, costs millions.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by abdeefggh: 9:11pm On Jan 20
I see
Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Malroux: 9:12pm On Jan 20
NzogbuNzogbu:
Chinazas dem grin

Or gold miners as they now want to call it
Keep mocking the Igbos until you get served sooner than later.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Arobaga: 9:12pm On Jan 20
Malroux:
Chai! And they told us that Tinubu is a technocrat. I weep for Nigeria.

My own na make nothing happen to Fulani people ooo

We’re one Nigeria and must remain so

We’re teaching Peter Obi who’s family is overseas a lesson while we’re perishing in hunger and insecurity

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Malroux: 9:13pm On Jan 20
Supremos:

You think the north is happy with Tinubu.
Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20
The dividend of brazen looting and embezzlement of public funds

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Malroux: 9:14pm On Jan 20
Arobaga:

My own na make nothing happen to Fulani people ooo

We’re one Nigeria and must remain so

We’re teaching Peter Obi who’s family is overseas a lesson while we’re perishing in hunger and insecurity
I de tell you bro. Obi must be taught a serious political lessons of his life.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Supremos: 9:14pm On Jan 20
Malroux:
Tell me more
Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Malroux: 9:15pm On Jan 20
Supremos:
Tell me more
Watch as it unravel.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Dsimmer: 9:15pm On Jan 20
Who's the useless person sponsoring these useless people? These useless terrorist people had better go back to where they came from or be gunned down!

In fact, Nigeria needs to break up!

4 Likes

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by TimeManager(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20
Arobaga:

What's the difference between these ones and Chinasa?. Better be careful what you wish for as no kidnapper would ask you whether you voted APC or not.

-kiss the truth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Supremos: 9:16pm On Jan 20
VeeVeeMyLuv:
The dividend of brazen looting and embezzlement of public funds
someone must be channeling loothed fund to these guys to distabilize the country

3 Likes

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20
Supremos:
someone must be channeling loothed fund to these guys to distabilize the country
Exactly

3 Likes

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Arobaga: 9:18pm On Jan 20
TimeManager:

What's the difference between these ones and Chinasa?. Better be careful what you wish for as no kidnapper would ask you whether you voted APC or not.

-kiss the truth!

E kuku good for una since una no want Igbos to go let them keep attacking you people

Jonsing men

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by TimeManager(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20
Malroux:
Were they also unhappy with Buhari?, we know for a fact this menance has been going on for 8years. You lost election but try and calm down with your conspiracy theories.

-kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by TimeManager(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20
Supremos:

How sure are you this happened in Nigeria?. We should rather be weary of creating unneccessary false alarm.

-kiss the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by slimfit1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20
We go get sense by fire by force soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by writetopoker: 9:27pm On Jan 20
We must act now to protect our nation from potential bandit attacks and armed Fulani groups. Diplomacy, community engagement, and security reinforcement are key. Let's foster unity and understanding to build a strong, harmonious society that prioritizes the well-being of all citizens.
Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Kukutente23: 9:31pm On Jan 20
Arobaga:

Did Abuja vote APC or Plateau?
You people need to use your brains with this politicising security issues

1 Like

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by TimeManager(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20
Arobaga:

E kuku good for una since una no want Igbos to go let them keep attacking you people

Jonsing men
Whether igbos are allowed to go or not, are they not exposed to the challenges too?, are they immune to insecurity?. It was reported in the news of an Imo monarch that was kidnapped and just gained his freedom yesterday, does that not tell you something?
I think you're either a kid or just another adult with a childish faculty.

-kiss the truth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Supremos: 9:33pm On Jan 20
Malroux:
Watch as it unravel.
ok sir
Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by Supremos: 9:34pm On Jan 20
TimeManager:

Whether igbos go or not, are they not exposed to the challenges too?, are they immune to insecurity?. It was reported in the news of an Imo monarch that was kidnapped and just gained his freedom yesterday, does that not tell you something?
I think you're either a kid or just another adult with a childish faculty.

-kiss the truth!
Do you understand the language?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by TimeManager(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20
Supremos:
Do you understand the language?
Why should i?. The truth is, it could have been anywhere, unless it's confirmed it was somewhere in Nigeria.

-kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:39pm On Jan 20
TimeManager:

How sure are you this happened in Nigeria?. We should rather be weary of creating unneccessary false alarm.

-kiss the truth!
abdul it happened in Ontario not nigeria

We must continue to ask foolish questions to downplay tinubu failure

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush by lilytender: 9:59pm On Jan 20
And we have Chief of Army, Chief of Air force, Chief of Navy, Chief of Defense, DG of DSS, National Security Adviser, DG of National Intelligence Agency, IG of Police, Head of Civil Defense Corps.

Let Tinubu Jagaban invite all of them to a meeting,then ask the Head of Security at Aso Rock to handcuff all the idiots listed above and lock them all in underground prison.

Na Ogun go kee their Mama

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Bank Phb Md , Francis Atuche Resigns / What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality? / Tension In Onitsha As ‘blood’ Gushes Out From Demolished Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.