Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding (32163 Views)

Tiwi Kunle Remi Wife Biography & Full Traditional Wedding Highlights / My Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua Etomi's Ex Boyfriend - Actor Breaks Silence / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by veekid(m): 6:59am On Jan 21

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by Godfullsam(m): 7:06am On Jan 21
tobenuel:
If I remember say I go marry, my heart go dey do me gbim gbim

grin
grin
grin
Not by force na grin

You can choose to live your own life the way you want and damn any societal pressure.
Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by Ashawoman82: 7:07am On Jan 21
yewit37486:
She looks so much like Omowumi Dada. Congrats to the couple.
I even taught she's the one... Omo ppl dey resemble person o shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by PoliteActivist: 7:31am On Jan 21
tobenuel:

*Politeness*
grin Why?
So don't marry, na by force?!
Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by Trophy12: 7:31am On Jan 21
Natbrowny:
Sharp babe. No excessive mary K.

Straight face.

I no trust Kunle.. Nigg* like big breast on a normal 😂

HML my homie
me self suprise oo , but I no won talk wetin day my mind.
Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by Darkandhandsom(m): 7:33am On Jan 21
They marry good girls then cheat with bad girls and slots
Natbrowny:
Sharp babe. No excessive mary K.

Straight face.

I no trust Kunle.. Nigg* like big breast on a normal 😂

HML my homie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by femi4: 7:44am On Jan 21
Okoroawusa:
No be this guy wey do this new MTN 5g ad be this?
Lolz....you no dey watch Nollywood.
He's also in GUS as an anchor and participant
Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by femi4: 7:48am On Jan 21
Jayrockk:
Na this kind small wedding I like. No crowd no drama
small wedding for where?

Enter twitter and see pictures....they have been disturbing the social media with pictures since Thursday.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by dangotesmummy: 7:50am On Jan 21
I no too trust this guy.street never leave am.again he still has traces of immaturity.when you watch his interviews he's always about me,me,me,me.signs of maturity is saying less than necessary.he looks like a proper boyfriend material but husband? I have my reservations

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by Chukwuka319(m): 7:54am On Jan 21
Congratulations to them.Marriage I'd good and honourable, and gives you respect and dignity before the society.The most important thing there is marrying the right person with whom you can spend the rest of your life with,grow old together.
Only fools think marriage is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by maestro299: 8:08am On Jan 21
Sarsaproko:
Wetin concern black African people with white wedding? Mental slavery... undecided
grin grin
The phone/computer you're using to comment was invented by somebody from Africa abi?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by Kionrae: 8:28am On Jan 21
D wife no fine

I give una 3years Max una breakup news go hit nairaland lmao

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by HRMK: 9:05am On Jan 21
HOW CAN ANY YORUBA MAN BE BEARING THAT NAME COMBINATION?IT IS VERY ABSURD TO BE #KUNLEREMI!ITS ALSO MEANINGLESS!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by Negroid001(m): 9:14am On Jan 21
Kionrae:
D wife no fine

As if the wife you go marry or any of your family members fine reach am.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by ednut1(m): 9:17am On Jan 21
Kionrae:
D wife no fine
being fine is a criteria for marriage Shebi Tonto dike, mercy aigbe, osas etc fine . How their marriage end . The guy don hammer married someone related to Otedola Family and a babe with USA passport. The babe is fine and classy. Make una rest

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by happney65: 9:17am On Jan 21
Wedding took place at All saints church Jericho, Ibadan. There was traffic hold up around that place when I passed yesterday.

Dude came in with all his celebrity friends.

Congrats Remi

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by Christlike01: 9:26am On Jan 21
Kunlele and pretty Tiwi,happy married life to you beautiful guys ! I wish you a blessed and fruitful union in Christ Jesus name,amen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by SAMTOBIJU(m): 10:13am On Jan 21
yewit37486:

Too much

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by chidiokay: 10:13am On Jan 21
dangotesmummy:
I no too trust this guy.street never leave am.again he still has traces of immaturity.when you watch his interviews he's always about me,me,me,me.signs of maturity is saying less than necessary.he looks like a proper boyfriend material but husband? I have my reservations

Mummy dangote when will your son stop monopolizing naija market, he see every Opportunity as me, me,me,me signs of a greed bastard
your son dangote looks like proper business man but Patriot ? i rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by Streetmovement(m): 10:58am On Jan 21
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Happy married life to them
Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by Nackzy: 11:12am On Jan 21
Barbiturate:

It will happen for you too in Jesus name....Amen
Amen my brother
Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by EEIA: 12:10pm On Jan 21
money121:

why is her nose big and her teeth brown? cool
Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by MrJames007: 12:36pm On Jan 21
Tomorrow they'll commit adultery. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by ufuosman(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21
Congrats 🍾
Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by Mokason288(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21
tobenuel:

hahahahaha no be only you oooo

I Dey fear women 😤

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by Kionrae: 12:58pm On Jan 21
Negroid001:

As if the wife you go marry or any of your family members fine reach am.
D wife no fine

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by Anatolia: 6:01pm On Jan 21
chidiokay:

Mummy dangote when will your son stop monopolizing naija market, he see every Opportunity as me, me,me,me signs of a greed bastard

Give Dangote , the honor he deserves. We can’t hustle like him.
Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by Preciouschinwe(f): 6:50am On Jan 22
yewit37486:
yes, the resemblance is too much

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by Sarsaproko: 8:35am On Jan 25
maestro299:

grin grin
The phone/computer you're using to comment was invented by somebody from Africa abi?

Coltan is from Africa.
Re: Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding by dangotesmummy: 7:09pm On Feb 04
chidiokay:

you cannot blame my son for the irresponsibility of choosing bad leaders sir lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? / Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) / BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.