Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,105 members, 7,860,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Nearly Died In Plane Crash During My Tenure - Ex-president Buhari Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Nearly Died In Plane Crash During My Tenure - Ex-president Buhari Reveals (274 Views)

I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nearly Died In Plane Crash During My Tenure - Ex-president Buhari Reveals by reportquarters: 10:54pm On Jan 20
According to the report, the turbulence was so severe that when the plane eventually landed in Malta, a deeply terrified President Buhari queried the pilot "What kind of landing is this?" and the pilot had to tender an apology to the president and the other troubled passengers.

Read More » https://www.ventapost.com/2024/01/i-nearly-died-in-plane-crash-during-my.html?m=1
Re: I Nearly Died In Plane Crash During My Tenure - Ex-president Buhari Reveals by mbaise1000: 11:46pm On Jan 20
With the amount of time he spent traveling, it's a miracle he didn't die in space, and it's on us
Re: I Nearly Died In Plane Crash During My Tenure - Ex-president Buhari Reveals by Chicagograduate(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20
Mediocre president
Re: I Nearly Died In Plane Crash During My Tenure - Ex-president Buhari Reveals by matify83: 1:07am On Jan 21
It would have saved us the trauma of your 8 year tenure seeing that the best decisions during your rule was when prof. Osinbajo was acting president.

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Died In Plane Crash During My Tenure - Ex-president Buhari Reveals by SalamRushdie: 1:16am On Jan 21
The stupid plane had just one job and bungled it

3 Likes

Re: I Nearly Died In Plane Crash During My Tenure - Ex-president Buhari Reveals by perfectsusanoo(m): 2:40am On Jan 21
During your tenure, whats the difference between you and a pilot?. Seating position?.

(1) (Reply)

Fubara Loses As Court Nullifies Passage Of Rivers 2024 Budget / Nigerian Inventor Competes With Elon Musk, Designs Driverless Fleet Of Cars / Cement Manufacturers Hike Price Further Amid FG Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.