Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Love And Respect By Soibi Versatile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love And Respect By Soibi Versatile (48 Views)

Love And Respect / Love And Respect / Meet Mercy Chinwo Who Sings ''excess Love'' And The Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Respect By Soibi Versatile by Dailymemoirs4: 12:07am On Jan 21
Daily Devotional
Scriptural Compositions
21/1/24

Love and Respect

So again I say, each man must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband

Ephesians 5: 33

In our broken world there are no perfect relationships. No perfect lovers , no perfect couples. Arguments occur in our relationships that cause strain on us emotionally.

In Marriages two things are vital for sustainability, love and respect. Men and women are built differently. While men may have a primary need of respect, women have a primary need of being loved. We cannot deny our natural make up as these two things are vital for our growth in marriages and also our happiness. Irrespective of who is the breadwinner of the family this order of love and respect should never be altered.

The husband exists as a leader in the home. As a leader he should not abuse his authority by being bossy or refusing to pay attention to his wife’s needs or concerns. A husband must cherish his wife. He should also make sacrifices for her if possible

The wife has a responsibility to respect her husband. When there is no respect in the home there will be a lack of love in the home. No man will want to be in a marriage where he cannot get the basic respect from his spouse. Respect fuels love and harmony in the home. The secret of a harmonious marriage is hinged on love and respect therefore it should never be taken for granted.

Key Point: A successful home is built on love and respect while a challenging home is built on a lack of love and disrespect.

Prayer : Father I commit my marriage into your hands. I pray for love and respect in all we do in Jesus name. Amen

Soibi Versatile is a writer for Jesus Community Network.

(1) (Reply)

Champions / Tackle Your Giant Head-on / Keep Hope Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.