Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage (43533 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Draslo(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21
LEARNPYTHON:

grin grin grin grin
Do you really believe this your theory ?
Not exactly. I'm just really open-minded
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Olurondo: 9:03pm On Jan 21
Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.Don't follow others to criticize the man of God!
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Kukutente23: 9:06pm On Jan 21
Okoroawusa:

Which technology dem get then to build wetin go reach heaven? E tall reach the current world's tallest building?

For our minds everybody know say the story no make sense but nobody wan ask questions... religious dogma
A political rat who worships looters and thieving politicians has the nerve to criticize religion
It's just the nerve for me
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by maasoap(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21
tishbite43:
Na wa o
How about RCCG members who are colleagues at work?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by maasoap(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21
Kukutente23:

A political rat who worships looters and thieving politicians has the nerve to criticize religion
It's just the nerve for me

And who do you worship? Lol. I know say na your political leaders no be d same, na why u dey beef d guy. Don't lie, u fit be Obi follower grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Kukutente23: 9:25pm On Jan 21
maasoap:

And who do you worship? Lol. I know say na your political leaders no be d same, na why u dey beef d guy. Don't lie, u fit be Obi follower grin grin grin
I no be Obi follower. I no dey follow human being like mumu.
The okoro guy is always jumping from thread to thread professing love for PMB and Tinubu.
That's the same guy that has mouth to abuse pastors and criticize religion.
How does that make sense to you? Abi you follow be zombie for politicians too?
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by zedman1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If your prophecy is from God why delete it because of a mere outcry?
You did the same with the Israel-Palestine war.
It goes to show that you are one who strives to be politically-correct irrespective of the realities on ground.

I've been repulsed by most things about this man after his selective actions and reactions, his deafening silence at key moments, and many other acts that portray him mostly as a flawed sentimentalist rather than a man of God who should owe man little allegiance.
Hey! Nwaimaikpe is alive! I miss this guy here!
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Emyogalanya: 9:47pm On Jan 21
mastermaestro:

You should mind your business rather. Whatever prayer he prays on his altar has absolutely zero business with you and your fellow online brigades.

I am just pained that RCCG is becoming cowardly. Meanwhile, mind your business! angry
Are you now minding your own business
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Emyogalanya: 9:48pm On Jan 21
mastermaestro:

You should mind your business rather. Whatever prayer he prays on his altar has absolutely zero business with you and your fellow online brigades.

I am just pained that RCCG is becoming cowardly. Meanwhile, mind your business! angry
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Eriggayabdem: 9:54pm On Jan 21
descarado:

They even go and give thanksgiving in church when they survived accident that some died in.
The pastor will gloat that it is his God that saved them. Those that died are Satan's children.
Pentecostalism is all about "me me me"
They made Nigerian to become so greedy and selfish.
Thanks to their pentecostal mentors from the USA who preach all about wealth 247.
Unfortunately, this is true and more...
The scriptures can now be interpreted, haphazardly, to fit into the doctrines of men, who are mostly concerned with personal gains, than the implications of their misrepresention of truth. And, of course, the people who so wished to be decieved by mere flattery, from wolves who have mastered human nature and psychology.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Eriggayabdem: 9:56pm On Jan 21
Edipet:
I wish I can like this your comment 10x.
Thank you!
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Pickieox(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21
BigBlackPreek:
Trust Nigerians they will come really hard on this prophecy. Adeboye a respected man of God but there are things that shouldn't be said on the pulpit as a man of God .he could have prayed for increase but not saying "Your colleagues will come to you for food by this time next year "

He is a thief who dined with the useless APC government.

Spits!
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Pickieox(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21
JASONjnr:
I've listen to many of their preachings and I can say that you can't get anything meaningful from it, other than taxing and asking you to be hopeful on God.

Someone asked one of these pastors why we have different DNA? Cause the Bible said the first human was Adam and Eve.

Stories in the Bible will keep you wondering if some people take others for a fool. How can a group of people gathered to build a tower towards heaven and God decided to strike on them by making them confused and speak in different languages. Same sky we fly around today.... Did God relocate from the sky to the sun?

Lol🤣🤣🤣 I tire ooo...

That's why we say na mumu dey go church and open bybull written by Emperor Constantine🥳🥳🥳
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Pickieox(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21
Righthussle:
If you get family member or colleague wey be RCCG member and you're wondering why things ain't working out for you, come see am. They're praying that you become a beggar. No be witchcraft be this?

The way I hate organized religions eh, especially Christianity and Islam. I and my family will never have anything to do with Christianity and Islam.

If Christians feel you don't like them or that you have a beef with them, instead of praying to their god to make you like them or settle the beef, they'll rather send their holy ghost to fire you for not liking them.

Lol🤣🤣🤣I almost pee in my boxers🤣🤣🤣

Religion is nothing but grandeur of delusion, a false hope, an opium of the masses.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Pickieox(m): 10:29pm On Jan 21
mightyhaze:
Old age set in..

Which stupid old age? I'm still alarmed that at this stage of your life, you refuse to be wise.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Pickieox(m): 10:31pm On Jan 21
seunmsg:
I watched the video and felt pity for everyone that attended the event. Both the man saying the nonsense prayer (Adeboye) and the congregation chorusing amen all looked so stupid.

Some people attended the event with their colleagues and family members. How they were all shouting amen without realizing they are making a fool of themselves is beyond me. If I see any of my colleague or family member saying amen to such a prayer, na to give am better slap.

Religion will make you stupid. That is why we call the religious zombies relidiots.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Pickieox(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21
Gadafii:
Scam pastor

He’s quite on the insecurities topic in Nigeria because his kinsman is the president select

But we saw what he did during Jonathan time

Boss, three gbosa for you for this comment. Adebole is an APC pastor join with Kumuyi of Deeper Life while Oyedepo is of PDP as well.

Sincerely, you are not a normal Nigerian. You really see through all their lies and schemes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Pickieox(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21
thaoriginator:
sad

E be like Black Man eyes don dey open back once again shocked cool

Africa must wake up!!!

Open up your third eyes sons of Jacob 👀👀👀👀

All these nonsense beliefs have to stop 🛑

You started your comment with opening of third eyes. Which one is "sons of Jacob"? It seems you have more unlearning to do.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Pickieox(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21
Otunbakayce:
RCCG is the most useless church in Nigeria right now. They have criminals and former criminals as pastors and church elders.
They supported APC that destroyed Nigeria just because one of theirs is a running mate to a well known failure of the 80's.
I strongly believe their pastor is suffering from dementia.

You are right but let me correct an impression, RCCG is a biz centres created to put people into mental bondage. Adebole is a tool used by the (system) present government to preach false hope to the gullible masses in xtianity. As long people hold on to false promise, fairytale heaven.

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Dearlord(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21
This is a delicate message, however you look at it is pointing at everyone is going to be impoverished by end of this year
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Mayplays(f): 10:53pm On Jan 21
Righthussle:
If you get family member or colleague wey be RCCG member and you're wondering why things ain't working out for you, come see am. They're praying that you become a beggar. No be witchcraft be this?

The way I hate organized religions eh, especially Christianity and Islam. I and my family will never have anything to do with Christianity and Islam.

If Christians feel you don't like them or that you have a beef with them, instead of praying to their god to make you like them or settle the beef, they'll rather send their holy ghost to fire you for not liking them.
Those aren’t Christians.. Christianity means being Christ-like which completely transforms your character. Most Nigerians don’t practice real Christianity
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Mayplays(f): 10:56pm On Jan 21
alpharoyalty:
I hate it when every preaching is all about divine prosperity, food and uncommon wealth.
What happened to living like Jesus Christ
Which is actually the message that we are supposed to hear

The church will be empty if so
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by bans23: 12:24am On Jan 22
Only a w!cked th!ef can say this...

or I'll call it take news
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by kelly72: 3:32am On Jan 22
Man talks lots of rubbish.
Because he has managed to sell
to some people the lie that he is God's younger brother, he then talks lots of shit
and expect them to sail.

For instance;
1. He was traveling and they came to tell him that aviation fuel had dried up in the plane. He ordered them to keep flying. So he got ro his destination on empty tank.

2. He told God to suspend American weather feom cold to hot until he left the country and God did just that.

He can tell God to do something and he does it, yet his promise that 1 USD would be N1 during Buhari regime only happened in the reverse, plus other inanities from a man who thinks he is entitled to mislead every gullible soul.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by nurusystem(m): 7:06am On Jan 22
If you're paying tithes to your pastors then you are sealed in bandage for life,tithes are paid to security the levite not to nowadays PA's
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Clazzone(m): 7:42am On Jan 22
Exactly, he knows what they want to hear and he understands the rat race, he knows many of them want to be successful than their peers and he knows human beings like superiority.

What a selfish prayer point with dirty intentions.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by thaoriginator: 8:30am On Jan 22
Pickieox:

You started your comment with opening of third eyes. Which one is "sons of Jacob"? It seems you have more unlearning to do.
I was referring to one Nas's song that says; Africa must wake up, sleeping sons of Jacob.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Pickieox(m): 10:07am On Jan 22
thaoriginator:
I was referring to one Nas's song that says; Africa must wake up, sleeping sons of Jacob.

I never know the song though. But we are never sons and daughter of Jacobs. We don't relate to a family in a story book.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by Pickieox(m): 10:10am On Jan 22
Mayplays:
Those aren’t Christians.. Christianity means being Christ-like which completely transforms your character. Most Nigerians don’t practice real Christianity

Is the religion itself not man-made? And is your character not a mythical figure created by the Romans?

JESUS means Joint European Slave Union Ship (Jesus of Lübeck)

Check that out and thank me later:👇👇👇
https://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-christ-like-figures-who-pre-date-jesus/
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by thaoriginator: 10:43am On Jan 22
Pickieox:

I never know the song though. But we are never sons and daughter of Jacobs. We don't relate to a family in a story book.
True talk. I'll go and find about that lyrics. Thanks 👍🏾

1 Like

Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by olamoses75(m): 12:49pm On Jan 22
JASONjnr:

And they said.... That's how we ended up with different languages in the world...

Can you imagine?
how do you think we're of different languages then, in your own investigation and opinion? At least you should have something to counter the biblical claims.
Re: "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage by olamoses75(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22
Elvis2kay:
me and my colleague we're both shouting Amen in the church,. My question now is, who will beg each other first?
he will beg you today, you'll beg him tomorrow, so both of una life no go balance. But since the prayer was not from God, it won't stand, so no need to fear

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) / Prophet S.K. Abiara’s 8 Children In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.