Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested (6110 Views)

Dangote's Multi-billion Naira Greenhouse Farm Commences Operations / Kano Election UPDATE: Deputy Governor arrested. / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by 666Mymark: 7:31am On Jan 21
*AKWA-IBOM CHURCH*

They should arrest that Governor.

It was built with 36billion, 36billion that would have saved 36 thousand AkwaIbom youths, if they were given 1million naira each.

Imagine you do program that say what would you use 1 million naira for if it is given to you and the best 36,000 answers get it.

Evil Governments and them say na witch be evil.

You are more evil than Satan yourself.

Who do Africans this thing?

Economic value 0 percent

And that money would have saved 36, thousand people to stand and they in turn would be able to help friends and family thereby living standards improving in large ways.

You see my name?
666Mymark it is because I know that all those are scams they use to deceive the gullible ones.

@General Ditari .

President, Nairaland Ijaws.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by 666Mymark: 7:32am On Jan 21
See Adeboye saying your colleagues would beg you for food forget that among your colleagues are also RCCG Members.

Confused people.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 7:39am On Jan 21
666Mymark:
*AKWA-IBOM CHURCH*

It was built with 36billion, 36billion that would have saved 36 thousand AkwaIbom youths, if they were given 1million naira each.

Imagine you do program that say what would you use 1 million naira for if it is given to you and the best 36,000 answers get it.

Economic value 0 percent

And that money would have saved 36, thousand people to stand and they in turn would be able to help friends and family thereby living standards improving in large ways.

You see my name?
666Mymark it is because I know that all those are scams they use to deceive the gullible ones.

@General Ditari .

When you travel abroad you go and take pictures with structures like this and post for all to see, but when built in your country you start making analysis and economic values is that not stupidity

It's a tourist attraction, I stopped to visit the location on my way from Calabar and several others, very soon it would become a tourist site, people will travel from far and wide to see the structure.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by 666Mymark: 7:40am On Jan 21
If somewhere like that exist they would have kept it to themselves...

Ordinary our countries they don't want to be World standards like their own.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by 666Mymark: 7:41am On Jan 21
gare:

When you travel abroad you go and take pictures with structures like this and post for all to see, but when built in your country you start making analysis and economic values is that not stupidity

Where in the Bible did they say same sex marriage is good?
But even Britain that brought the Bible to you already sign it into law.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by 666Mymark: 7:42am On Jan 21
See different business Churches everywhere...
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by writetopoker: 7:42am On Jan 21
It's disheartening to witness such misuse of funds that could have significantly impacted the lives of many. The government should be held accountable for this blatant waste, and the responsible parties, including the Governor, should face legal consequences.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 7:43am On Jan 21
666Mymark:

What are you talking about πŸ€”
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by 666Mymark: 7:43am On Jan 21
gare:

It's a tourist attraction, I stopped to visit the location on my way from Calabar and several others, very soon it would become a tourist site, people will travel from far and wide to see the structure.

Tourist attraction when your people live in so much abject poverty..

Dey play.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by 666Mymark: 7:43am On Jan 21
writetopoker:
It's disheartening to witness such misuse of funds that could have significantly impacted the lives of many. The government should be held accountable for this blatant waste, and the responsible parties, including the Governor, should face legal consequences.

Exactly.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 7:47am On Jan 21
666Mymark:

Tourist attraction when your people live in so much abject poverty..

Dey play.

What do you guys even understand, the government of akwa ibom is doing it's best to create opportunities for its citizens

The have the following companies in the state.

Ibom Power
Ibom Air
Syring company
Prepaid meter company
And many more, are this companies not employing akwa ibom citizens, even the UK and America you want to run still have poor citizens, when that place would start dragging people from far and wide people like would rush to post looking for likes

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 7:49am On Jan 21
666Mymark:

Exactly.

Well you are of the devil so you would never be happy seeing a church in such a beautiful edifice
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by Nice2023(m): 7:54am On Jan 21
gare:

U too no get economic sense?

Is it structures that makes good economy?

U and the state governor na the same kind of people.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by Rolings: 7:56am On Jan 21
gare:

What do you guys even understand, the government of akwa ibom is doing it's best to create opportunities for its citizens

The have the following companies in the state.

Ibom Power
Ibom Air
Syring company
Prepaid meter company
And many more, are this companies not employing akwa ibom citizens, even the UK and America you want to run still have poor citizens, when that place would start dragging people from far and wide people like would rush to post looking for likes

I align with your line of thought but for a different reason. The spiritual significance shouldn't be lost.
Take it or leave it... Jerusalem has survived for so long as a centre of various religion .....apart from the tourism side of it.... visiting Jerusalem has a lot of spiritual benefits....
Nigeria hasn't become a congo or somalia is not a fluke.....10% of what's happening in Nigeria didn't happen in other places that plunged them into crisis.... Nigeria is still surviving till now and will survive because of the so many religions houses that we have .
The combined prayers of all these houses of worship is what's still keeping Nigeria

Take it or leave it
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 7:57am On Jan 21
Nice2023:

U too no get economic sense?

Is it structures that make good economy?

U and the state governor na the same kind of people.

So you get sense as you de, why don't you talk about the good by the state, but when you travel abroad you go and stand in front of a structure like this to take a picture, but in your country you all want to bring the government down. Have you written anything concerning Ibom Power or ibom Air?
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 7:59am On Jan 21
Rolings:

I align with your line of thought but for a different reason. The spiritual significance shouldn't be lost.
Take it or leave it... Jerusalem has survived for so long as a centre of various religion .....apart from the tourism side of it.... visiting Jerusalem has a lot of spiritual benefits....
Nigeria hasn't become a congo or somalia is not a fluke.....10% of what's happening in Nigeria didn't happen in other places that plunged them into crisis.... Nigeria is still surviving till now and will survive because of the so many religions houses that we have .
The combined prayers of all these houses of worship is what's still keeping Nigeria

Take it or leave it

Architecture plays a crucial role in supporting economic development. Buildings and public spaces can attract investment, tourism, and business. It's must not always be buying and selling

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by mrvitalis(m): 7:59am On Jan 21
gare:

You build structures when you have economically improved your people

At least get the average home income to $10000 -$20000

This your mindset is the major issue with Nigeria

If I go to your village, build all the roads, schools, market, clinic... What exactly would that change for the average man in your village

Development is the people not infrastructure

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 8:02am On Jan 21
mrvitalis:

If I go to your village, build all the roads, schools, market, clinic... What exactly would that change for the average man in your village

It's your mind set that's the problem so low in thinking, sometimes you think outside the box

Architecture plays a crucial role in supporting economic development. Buildings and public spaces can attract investment, tourism, and business
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by mrvitalis(m): 8:16am On Jan 21
gare:

It's your mind set that's the problem so low in thinking, sometimes you think outside the box

Architecture plays a crucial role in supporting economic development. Buildings and public spaces can attract investment, tourism, and business
Ok let's take your village for example you have 50 billion

You use it to provide all the infrastructure your village needs, roads, school, world class hospital and the rest, perfect roads with street lights and all that

While I use my 50 billion to provide loans to my people to start business, set up factories, soft loans to expand businesses , but we did no roads, no infrastructure nothing

Your village or my village which would be economically more viable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by Nice2023(m): 8:18am On Jan 21
gare:

So you get sense as you de, why don't you talk about the good by the state, but when you travel abroad you go and stand in front of a structure like this to take a picture, but in your country you all want to bring the government down. Have you written anything concerning Ibom Power or ibom Air?

Economically u don't know what u are saying. How can a state spent about 36billion to erect such structure while most Akwaibom people in Lagos,Abuja and even in Calabar are doing house boys and house girls.

The less privilege among them have been labelled as witches and wizards in Uyo and its environs.

A state that have that kind of money yet human development index is almost zero. Anambra and Abia that have less than what they have,can boast of human development index higher than both Calabar and Akwaibom states combined.

That is why if u go to Abia,Anambra or even Rivers state,u will see that,Akwaibom is far behind them in human and job opportunities.

Building a cathedral just to feel great isn't an investment especially in the midst of poverty and unemployment.

For u to know Akwaibom state has one of the best roads in the country yet,the poor aren't financially stable enough to ply those roads with cars...u can't be building large infrastructures without enhancing the economic base.

First thing first.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by Beautifulday: 8:19am On Jan 21
666Mymark:

Are you talk about the structure call church or the ideology?

Or

Are you confused?
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 8:20am On Jan 21
mrvitalis:

The Lagos state government is currently renovating the Taslim stadium in Lagos, you need to go and see the comments, nobody is talking about sharing money, but from our side we wait to pull down with our mouths and comments.

We need to go back to school if we failed to realize the importance of architecture in economic development, we travel far and wide taking pictures with pigeons in UK, I believe in Nigeria you will complain you hungry and we should share the birds for all to eat.

Do you know even in advance countries there are still a lot that are very poor and can't feed, I believe if you are there you would be amongst them with your way of thinking
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 8:22am On Jan 21
Nice2023:

Economically u don't know what u are saying. How can a state spent about 36billion to erect such structure while most Akwaibom people in Lagos,Abuja and even in Calabar are doing house boys and house girls.

The less privilege among them have been labelled as witches and wizards in Uyo and its environs.

A state that have that kind of money yet human development index is almost zero. Anambra and Abia that have less than what they have,can boast of human development index higher than both Calabar and Akwaibom states combined.

That is why if u go to Abia,Anambra or even Rivers state,u will see that,Akwaibom is far behind them in human and job opportunities.

Building a cathedral just to feel great isn't an investment especially in the midst of poverty and unemployment.

For u to know Akwaibom state has one of the best roads in the country yet,the poor aren't financially stable enough to ply those roads with cars...u can't be building large infrastructures without enhancing the economic base.

First thing first.

That's what you think that they do house boy and house girl work, but will still have poor.people in the Europe and America you run to to take pictures with structures like this and many more you don't even understand, go and check and read indepth the importance of architecture to economic development and benefits.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by Seefinish: 8:24am On Jan 21
666Mymark:
*AKWA-IBOM CHURCH*

Economic value 0 percent

You see my name?

@General Ditari .
I

I don't know why you are crying more than the bereaved. We the Akwa Ibomites are not complaining, is it your money? We are proud of the building.
God bless my dear state, Akwa Abasi Ibom state
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 8:24am On Jan 21
mrvitalis:

Ok let's take your village for example you have 50 billion

You use it to provide all the infrastructure your village needs, roads, school, world class hospital and the rest, perfect roads with street lights and all that

While I use my 50 billion to provide loans to my people to start business, set up factories, soft loans to expand businesses , but we did no roads, no infrastructure nothing

Your village or my village which would be economically more viable

You will agree with me that 99% of the beneficiary wouldn't use the loans well.

The last time the Buhari administration gave out grants or loans of 400k or more to nigerian, I am waiting to see the person that would come and say he is now a millionaire because of the grant he got from government.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by 666Mymark: 8:25am On Jan 21
gare:

You will agree with me that 99% of the beneficiary wouldn't use the loans well.

The last time the Buhari administration gave out grants or loans of 400k or more to nigerian, I am waiting to see the person that would come and say he is now a millionaire because of the grant he got from government.

This is why you do programs and the best answers get the money.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by 666Mymark: 8:26am On Jan 21
Seefinish:

I don't know why you are crying more than the bereaved. We the Akwa Ibomites are not complaining, is it your money? We are proud of the building.
God bless my dear state, Akwa Abasi Ibom state

You use Ijaw of Akwa Ibom oil money to build it.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by 666Mymark: 8:27am On Jan 21
With that kind of mindset how can Nigeria grow.
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 8:35am On Jan 21
666Mymark:

This is why you do programs and the best answers get the money.

πŸ˜‚ what programs are you talking about, everything the government of Akwa ibom has done is worthy of commending, if my stare could do half of it I would be happy.

Well I don't expect you all to agree to that and I not here to convince you, but I know for sure the importance of architecture to economic development and benefits. Majority of Nigerians are looking for handouts and would not think of how to benefit from a place like that.

I visited the location of the church and several others who appreciated the project, funny enough we could not get anything to buy around there ,if anyone of you could set up a store and sell drinks and snacks to visitors would that not be an income, because people came to see the edifice, on like you guys tearing it down with your comments looking for handouts.

Not until we start thinking outside the box majority would live and think like you guys waiting for handouts.

A state with a power plant, air line that's doing well, and also trying to beautiful the state with nice architecture to attract people and businesses, well it's not for low thinking people like you guys those that appreciate the opportunity are already making moves on how to benefit from it you guys are looking for handouts to share. May God help us, I am off to church, you guys can return back to your beer parlours and continue the gossips πŸ˜‚
Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by Nicepoker(m): 8:35am On Jan 21
gare:

Just hear yourself. People like you can't differentiate between needs and wants. Is that structure really needed by the people of the state?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by 666Mymark: 8:39am On Jan 21
gare:

πŸ˜‚ what programs are you talking about, everything the government of Akwa ibom has done is worthy of commending, if my stare could do half of it I would be happy.

Well I don't expect you all to agree to that and I not here to convince you, but I know for sure the importance of architecture to economic development and benefits. Majority of Nigerians are looking for handouts and would not think of how to benefit from a place like that.

I visited the location of the church and several others who appreciated the project, funny enough we could not get anything to buy around there ,if anyone of you could set up a store and sell drinks and snacks to visitors would that not be an income, because people came to see the edifice, on like you guys tearing it down with your comments looking for handouts.

Not until we start thinking outside the box majority would live and think like you guys waiting for handouts.

A state with a power plant, air line that's doing well, and also trying to beautiful the state with nice architecture to attract people and businesses, well it's not for low thinking people like you guys those that appreciate the opportunity are already making moves on how to benefit from it you guys are looking for handouts to share. May God help us, I am off to church, you guys can return back to your beer parlours and continue the gossips πŸ˜‚

If you know that the highest numbers of gatemen in Southern Nigeria and house girls come from Akwa Ibom State you won't be saying this.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested by gare(f): 8:46am On Jan 21
666Mymark:

If you know that the highest numbers of gatemen in Southern Nigeria and house girls come from Akwa Ibom State you won't be saying this.

Not true, that is just hearsay, where did you get the statistics from, stop dragging and ethnic group because of lack of understanding and knowledge.

Presently it's one of the states in the middle belt that has more of them I would not mention name, but I can tell you they're not from Akwa ibom state, mind you I not from the state I only see what's good and appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s Poorest Ex-governor - He Has 3 Mud Houses / Governor Nyesom Wike And His First Son Pictured In Sunday Thanksgiving Service / Aisha Buhari 45th Birthday(2016) Vs Aisha Buhari@50.(2021). (something's Wrong.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.