Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

The Large Expanse Of Land Across Chevron - Is This A New Estate? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Large Expanse Of Land Across Chevron - Is This A New Estate? (617 Views)

Opportunity to own expanse of prime SECURED Investment / Twin Duplex For Sale In Omole Phase 1 On Large Expanse Of Land. See Pictures / Very Big House On Large Expanse Of Land Available In Ikoyi(with Pix)-08023215587 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Large Expanse Of Land Across Chevron - Is This A New Estate? by dnative(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2011
Does anyone know what the large expanse of land just to the right of Chevron roundabout coming fromĀ  Lekki is for? It seems it's being developed by JB and I can see from the road some lamp posts looking similar to street lights.

Is this an upcoming estate, is it already being marketed or fully subscribed (I won't be surprised - the location is quite prime). Any info please?
Re: The Large Expanse Of Land Across Chevron - Is This A New Estate? by staflex(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2011
@dnative, the construction going on there is another project of chevron. in that place, the American International school is there and some other facilities. chevron is realy doing great job there. this explains why lands arround chevron will be hot cake in few years from now. we have some plots of land by chevron we have for sale arround chevron. we have plots from 15M. if you are interested or know anyone interested, you can pass this to him. i think it is an opportunity

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat To Let At College Road 250k P.a / Ways Of Connectin Your D S T V Decoder To Your P C And Browse 4 Free, / Urgent:property For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.