Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

My Google Adsence Application Was Turned Down, Pls What Do I Do? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Google Adsence Application Was Turned Down, Pls What Do I Do? (1052 Views)

I Got My Google Adsense Approved / The Server Hosting My Site Has Been Down Pls Help !!! / How Do I Claim My Google Adsense In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Google Adsence Application Was Turned Down, Pls What Do I Do? by netprenuer: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2011
i really need them to approve it, how do i impress them
Re: My Google Adsence Application Was Turned Down, Pls What Do I Do? by Chisom212: 4:28am On Nov 07, 2011
I need the same answer, Is hard for them to accept ppl nowadays, cry
Re: My Google Adsence Application Was Turned Down, Pls What Do I Do? by yawatide(f): 6:38am On Nov 07, 2011
Source for another advertising source. No b only google dey. Have you tried yahoo or adbrite, for instance?
Re: My Google Adsence Application Was Turned Down, Pls What Do I Do? by deco2come: 7:22am On Nov 07, 2011
Check the reason they gave you. Work on the reason. Once you fix it and apply again, they will accept you.

When I applied for the Adsense, they refused to grant my request and they told me their reasons. I have to work on it and then applied again. They accepted. One of the reasons they might turn your request down are

1.) The age of your site
2.) The amount of content you have on your website and its quality
3.) The kind of website you are running.

I believe you fall within one of the reasons above
Re: My Google Adsence Application Was Turned Down, Pls What Do I Do? by databoy247(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2011
You dont pay for a domain name today and apply for google adsense 2moro. They wont approve you. Get your site running for at least two months with quality content that has a targeted niche (not random contents). All the same, try adplacers. They are home made and dont have a thousand policies that will affect you.
Re: My Google Adsence Application Was Turned Down, Pls What Do I Do? by omokay01: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2011
Once you have good and quality content on your site then you are good to go. Also make sure you dont have any page underconstruction. Just check the reasons for the rejection then work on it and re-applied.
Re: My Google Adsence Application Was Turned Down, Pls What Do I Do? by yommysomguy(m): 7:07am On Nov 08, 2011
Try yahoo jor
Re: My Google Adsence Application Was Turned Down, Pls What Do I Do? by netprenuer: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2011
nice one guys, thanks
Re: My Google Adsence Application Was Turned Down, Pls What Do I Do? by jmoore(m): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2011
the fastest way to get your google adsense is to start a blog on blogger.com .After that write three or four contents then use to monetize link on your blog to add adsense to your blog. when your adsense starts showing you can now implement the code to any website of your choice.
Re: My Google Adsence Application Was Turned Down, Pls What Do I Do? by leMuhito(f): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
If you are in Nigeria, why not try http://www.adplacers.com

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will You Pay For Article Writing And Submission Service? / I Want To B A Computer Programmer, Networker, Web Designer And A Blogger ASAP / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.