Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle (3706 Views)

MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church / Festus Keyamo Trending After His Portfolio As State Minister Was Announced / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21
Bobloco:
The current government is run by notorious narcotics drug traffickers, certificate forgers, identity forgers, Boko Haram ISWAP sponsors, bandits sponsors and sympathizers, dollar stuffing babariga thieves, etc.

Nigeria is a fcking joke!
Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by Tochj(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21
Anyone surprised at this is certainly not following events in Nigeria
it's an open secret that Northern elites are the ones sponsoring insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by Yujin(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21
When we say the Nigerian army is a terrorist organization, many will think it is not based on facts. The Nigerian government is part and parcel of the plundering and decimation of the population for their own sinister plans.
It is very sure though that their grand plan will fail but some of the sectional ones will be achieved because majority of the people in Nigeria are dafts. Let the abductions, crowdfunding, decimation, supplanting and pauperization continue. The people of Nigeria deserve everything that is happening to them.
Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by Glimpsetv: 4:27pm On Jan 21
I am guessing this isn't front page worthy.
Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by Myrepublic(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21
freemanq:
Our security agency should wakeup before everything get out of hand
Are they sleeping before? They take orders from ogas at the top.

1 Like

Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by sauceEEP(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21
They have taken possession of the consignment that had been forwarded to them and expressed their satisfaction with its contents, comprising of automatic rifles, RPGs, and a sum of money.
Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by bdon12: 6:19pm On Jan 21
Zonefree:
Banditry is a government agency under the Ministry of Defence.

There's nothing wrong for an employee to hail his Oga.

Israel dey hail Davido on a steady.

I totally agree wit u

1 Like

Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by jamesversion: 6:42pm On Jan 21
plessis:

Your jesus couldn't rescue himself when he was killed like a petty thief.

Are you a Muslim?
Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by nigerianart: 6:44pm On Jan 21
If you notice. Those are brand new rifles.

Government money is used to fund terrorist even till date.
Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by nigerianart: 6:45pm On Jan 21
Now I have to be careful how I talk to these fulani boys when they misbehave because they have rifles and can come back to foooq me up.
Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by BondRiv: 7:07pm On Jan 21
Imagine that.

And you wonder why these things can't end. There's your answer.
Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by Rolings: 7:10pm On Jan 21
Glimpsetv:
Joyful bandits were filmed cheering for the State Minister of Defence, His Excellency Mohammed Bello Matawalle, enthusiastically calling out his name.

In the video, they can be seen singing praises for Mohammed Bello Matawalle, the former Zamfara State Governor who currently serves as the Minister of State Defence. The bandits are captured singing and dancing with enthusiasm, as if they have just hit the jackpot. The bandits, brandishing their guns, sing with so much excitement.

The question arises: What is their connection to the minister? Why are they so elated to the extent of singing praises for this particular minister with such jubilation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2syE5v5dzY

Who dey record these bandits videos sef....
Imagine bandits running PR
Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by Walai(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21
Guy pity seun,na jungle we dey. Before man go wake up in DSS dungeon tomorrow morning

Glimpsetv:
I am guessing this isn't front page worthy.
Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21
Pierohandsome:
Watch how the terrorist will come to deny such affiliation calling it The handiwork of mischief makers, and opposition parties who want to taint his image.

Most of the big wigs in the north are behind banditry and terrorism
exactly many northern politicians clamoring for sharia law and the ones that have openly supported total islamisation of Nigeria like Zulum, shetimna and his likes are actually locally know terror funder, sometime ago in 2017 or 2018, i took out my time to talk with a shoe maker from Borno (i actually wanted to enlighten him) OMO the aboki opened my eyes, at first i was like what is this guy talking about but when some news coming out i was like WTF... Nigeria is a country where the people celebrate and decorate narccistic criminals with political appointments, under the eyes law... Very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by Glimpsetv: 9:59pm On Jan 21
Walai:
Guy pity seun,na jungle we dey. Before man go wake up in DSS dungeon tomorrow morning

Lol. Oh, I got it 😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by LOVEGINO(m): 11:13pm On Jan 21
Zonefree:
Banditry is a government agency under the Ministry of Defence.

There's nothing wrong for an employee to hail his Oga.

Israel dey hail Davido on a steady.
wahala no dey finish oooo.
Re: Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle by Artiiclebeast: 11:59pm On Jan 21
Hahaha

Oga don deliver new toys to him boys...kawaii

Minister of "Defect" and

Minister of State for "Defect".

The former is FFK's brother and friend. Let's wait to hear what he has to say.

Play play country.

You carry your National Defence handover to bandits and some people think there's any hope in this contraption?

You give dem na wahala, you no give dem, na wahala....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Is The Most Matured State In Nigeria / Aguleri Boys Attacked Kogi; Killed 4 And Dislaced Hundreds / Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.