Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. (1040 Views)

Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. / Breaking News!! Asari/Tompolo Battle!! / Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Invite Igbos To Boro Day 2022. ( Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawWorldBest: 12:16pm On Jan 21
No Ijaw person joined and signed the 1914 Nigeria amalgamation documents that has even expired.

@General Ditari

Because of me Ijaw now have Ijaw Republic Suit for Referendum in Abuja High Court, we have given Ijaw Republic Documents to United Nations

We have also created new Ijaw Language Engineering Central Dialect

Because of me so many people now know more of the Ijaw Nation both Ijaws and none Ijaws.

Ijaw produce over 90 percent of all Nigeria's Crude Oil both onshore and offshore.

I am not one single minute afraid.

Self Determination is not a crime if you are none violent.

Both Tompolo and Asari know me.
They know my massive supports all over the Ijaw Nation.

Arrest me and Nigeria burn to the ground because all pipelines get destroyed.

The Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 53 smallest countries in the World including Isreal and Rwanda.

Ethnicity Ijaw 100 percent.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by immortalcrown(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21
An inconsistent man.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawWorldBest: 12:25pm On Jan 21
immortalcrown:
An inconsistent man.

Says who?
Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by immortalcrown(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21
IjawWorldBest:
Says who?
Asks who?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawWorldBest: 12:28pm On Jan 21
immortalcrown:
Asks who?

I am never afraid to stand for my rights.

God gave Ijaw crude oil as compensation for our difficult terrains but Nigeria take their resources and take Ijaw own too.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawWorldBest: 12:30pm On Jan 21
IjawWorldBest:
No Ijaw person joined and signed the 1914 Nigeria amalgamation documents that has even expired.

@General Ditari

Because of me Ijaw now have Ijaw Republic Suit for Referendum in Abuja High Court, we have given Ijaw Republic Documents to United Nations

Because of me so many people now know more of the Ijaw Nation both Ijaws and none Ijaws.

Ijaw produce over 90 percent of all Nigeria's Crude Oil both onshore and offshore.

The Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 53 smallest countries in the World including Isreal and Rwanda.

Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by Theweekend: 12:41pm On Jan 21
Dey play becos no sign u are ready 4 self determination like dat of biafra,oduduwa,arewa rep. Not even a protest

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawWorldBest: 12:43pm On Jan 21
Theweekend:
Dey play becos no sign u are ready 4 self determination like dat of biafra,oduduwa,arewa rep. Not even a protest

We know what we are doing and our strategies are different.
Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by Seefinish: 12:47pm On Jan 21
You think self determination is like waking up in the morning to go drink ogogoro and in the evening you come back to the house?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawWorldBest: 12:49pm On Jan 21
Seefinish:
You think self determination is like waking up in the morning to go drink ogogoro and in the evening you come back to the house?

Read well..
See how far I have come..

You think it is come chop to carry Ijaw Republic Suit for Referendum to Abuja High Court?

Talk more of United Nations.
Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by matify83: 12:53pm On Jan 21
After twerking round Abuja and getting nothing from Asiwaju or even upstaging Tompolo in pipeline surveillance, he has resorted to his primitive and primordial agitation for self emancipation.

The oxygen than fuels Asaris relevance is when he is given attention. Denying him this and it unleashes the barbarism in him like an asphyxiated swine.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by Theweekend: 12:56pm On Jan 21
IjawWorldBest:

We know what we are doing and our strategies are different.
ok kwontinue mr strategizer
Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by optionalY09: 12:58pm On Jan 21
some pussy are clean smells nice, this one smells dirty and disgusting
Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawWorldBest: 12:58pm On Jan 21
optionalY09:
some pussy are clean smells nice l, this one smells dirty and disgusting

Continue crying.
Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawWorldBest: 12:58pm On Jan 21
Theweekend:
ok kwontinue mr strategizer
Yes
Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawWorldBest: 1:00pm On Jan 21
matify83:
After twerking round Abuja and getting nothing from Asiwaju or even upstaging Tompolo in pipeline surveillance, he has resorted to his primitive and primordial agitation for self emancipation.

I submitted Self Determination documents before Tompolo got that contract and till today Tompolo too know that I refuse making peace with him because he took that job the way he did.
Till today, we don't agree but he knows his boundaries around me.
Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawWorldBest: 1:01pm On Jan 21
IjawWorldBest:

I submitted Self Determination documents before Tompolo got that contract and till today Tompolo too know that I refuse making peace with him because he took that job the way he did.
Till today, we don't agree but he knows his boundaries around me.
Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawWorldBest: 1:01pm On Jan 21
matify83:

The oxygen than fuels Asaris relevance is when he is given attention. Denying him this and it unleashes the barbarism in him like an asphyxiated swine.

Even Tompolo do not disturb our Self Determination Course.
Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawWorldBest: 1:02pm On Jan 21
Na Ijaw b in power and d Ijaws dey with us.
Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by BloomingDale(f): 1:34pm On Jan 21
Leader of Ijaw na semi illiterate.

Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawWorldBest: 1:37pm On Jan 21
BloomingDale:
Leader of Ijaw na semi illiterate.

All because you asked to marry me and I refused shey?
Dey play.

Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by BloomingDale(f): 1:38pm On Jan 21
IjawWorldBest:

All because you asked to marry me and I refused shey?
Dey play.

Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawWorldBest: 1:39pm On Jan 21
[quote author=BloomingDale post=128050422][/quote]
Haha.
Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by freemanq(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21
Nigeria more divided now, what's is happening?
Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by Emperormartin(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21
As a Biafran, I Support them wholeheartedly

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by Stone03: 5:44pm On Jan 21
IjawWorldBest:

@General Ditari

No reasonable person takes you serious, broa

Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawAdvocate: 5:50pm On Jan 21
Emperormartin:
As a Biafran, I Support them wholeheartedly

We support Biafra too

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by Emperormartin(m): 10:58am On Jan 22
IjawAdvocate:

We support Biafra too
One love
Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by IjawWorldBest: 11:04am On Jan 22
Emperormartin:

One love
Together we can and together we will.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Asari Dokubo Backs Ijaw Republic. by NaijirianKing: 11:37am On Jan 22
Ijaw oil belongs to the North. Allah has willed this.

IjawWorldBest:

I am never afraid to stand for my rights.

God gave Ijaw crude oil as compensation for our difficult terrains but Nigeria take their resources and take Ijaw own too.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Prevented Me From Seeing Buhari, Left Me Without Funds For 5 Years.. / Does Peter Obi REALLY Want Nigeria To Improve? It Will Hurt Him Politically. / Customs In Auction Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.