Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Need A Good Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need A Good Laptop (360 Views)

I Want A Good Laptop To Buy,price Of 15000 Naira / CAN 50K Get Me A Good Laptop? / Any Good Laptop For Video Editing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Laptop by monchazfarms: 3:19pm On Jan 21
Good day good people. Can someone give me a specification of a good hp laptop that can last for a long time and at the same time serve a variety of purpose like graphic designs, video editing and streaming, programming, business purposes etc. Your professional advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Laptop by eepeepook: 3:23pm On Jan 21
Go for a Dell. They are more sturdy.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Laptop by Greatzeus(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21
monchazfarms:
Good day good people. Can someone give me a specification of a good hp laptop that can last for a long time and at the same time serve a variety of purpose like graphic designs, video editing and streaming, programming, business purposes etc. Your professional advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
There are lots of almost useless but beautiful laptops been sold online and offline. Any laptop without a dedicated graphics or Video ram is useless for an average enlightened young person in today's world.
Unless your laptop is for desktop publishing, browsing internet and watching videos alone. If you intend to use it for anything graphics or programming or gaming,make sure to get the one with Vram. How much Vram is now dependent on how far you intend to stretch your Pc in terms of graphics or gaming.
Secondly,if you intend to run on windows 11 O.S, make sure your Pc intel CPU is at least 8th gen or AMD Ryzen 2000 or newer. Or else you won't be able to install windows 11.
Note: There are now windows 11 .iso file(No TPM) that has been worked on to run on any PC, windows 10 can run on. But you will never be able to get windows updates,so it's better to have Windows 10 that still gets windows updates.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Laptop by Incredible128: 7:37pm On Jan 21
It all boils down to your budget, how much are you willing to spend? Anyways, try checking ikechukz, I think he has a variety of laptops that he's been advertising on nairaland
monchazfarms:

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Laptop by Incredible128: 7:43pm On Jan 21
Do you know that there are separate graphics cards that perform worse that integrated ones? Although separate vrams are good, you don't just say generally that all vrams are better than integrated ones; for example, would you say a 2gb Nvidia gt710 is better that the integrated graphics card of say an Intel i5 8th gen or 11th gen?
Greatzeus:

There are lots of almost useless but beautiful laptops been sold online and offline. Any laptop without a dedicated graphics or Video ram is useless for an average enlightened young person in today's world.
Unless your laptop is for desktop publishing, browsing internet and watching videos alone. If you intend to use it for anything graphics or programming or gaming,make sure to get the one with Vram. How much Vram is now dependent on how far you intend to stretch your Pc in terms of graphics or gaming.
Secondly,if you intend to run on windows 11 O.S, make sure your Pc intel CPU is at least 8th gen or AMD Ryzen 2000 or newer. Or else you won't be able to install windows 11.
Note: There are now windows 11 .iso file(No TPM) that has been worked on to run on any PC, windows 10 can run on. But you will never be able to get windows updates,so it's better to have Windows 10 that still gets windows updates.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Laptop by Greatzeus(m): 8:56am On Jan 22
Incredible128:
Do you know that there are separate graphics cards that perform worse that integrated ones? Although separate vrams are good, you don't just say generally that all vrams are better than integrated ones; for example, would you say a 2gb Nvidia gt710 is better that the integrated graphics card of say an Intel i5 8th gen or 11th gen?
Integrated graphics no matter how modern are just basic graphics,for computer displays and video playback,it determines the highest pixel compatibility of your Pc. It can never replace dedicated graphics.
No matter how latest your integrated graphics is,immediately you launch some certain games,it checks for dedicated graphics card on your Pc,if it's absent,it will never launch,rather it will give you " Graphics card is not detected on this system"
Re: I Need A Good Laptop by davidadenrele: 9:33am On Jan 22
Hello,

If you don't mind i have HP Elite-book G5 Corei5, 256ssd hard-disk, 16gb memory, webcam, usb port, HDMI, blue tooth, back-lit keyboard, you can reach via whatsapp or call on 08023900627.

Regards

David.
Re: I Need A Good Laptop by PacNwa: 5:53pm On Jan 22
monchazfarms:
Dell Inspiron 15-3567 It’s a 7th Generation core i5 It’s 8GB RAM, 1TB SSHD Battery capacity is at 90% 220K.
Drop your WhatsApp number If you need to know more
Re: I Need A Good Laptop by MurphyInc(m): 11:25am On Jan 23
What kind of job are you using it for ?
Whats your budget ?
Re: I Need A Good Laptop by Emekuz256(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04
What's your budget. Contact me at 09138185930
Re: I Need A Good Laptop by dauntless15(m): 4:47pm On Feb 05
Buy my Acer aspire E5 laptop, Its my personal laptop and I'm upgrading.

Intel Core i5 8250U
8 GB Ram DDR4
1TB HDD empty SSD slot
Nvidia Mx150 2gb dedicated
Strong battery
@200k
Re: I Need A Good Laptop by dauntless15(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05
monchazfarms:

(1) (Reply)

Super Neat HP 450 Corei5 8th Generation For 185k / Fresh Spamming Tools Ready Now / Grade One USA HP Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.