Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,475 members, 7,840,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Want To Play Football - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Play Football (169 Views)

How To Play Football Professionally In Germany (true Life Story) / 7 Proven Ways To Play Office Politics! / Meet The 10yrs Old Liberian Girl Whose Dream Is To Play For Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Play Football by tochez240: 5:05pm On Jan 21
Good day everyone,

I don't know how to express my feelings but i guess i don't have a choice but to give it a try.

All my life i want just to be a football player, i have absolutely no interest in school, business or any other career in life.

I have always wished to gather small money to see if i can travel abroad or anywhere out of Africa to pursue a football career but it seems it's not coming to a reality, giving the worst condition of things in Nigeria currently.

I have tried in ivory coast, south Africa and Cameron in the past but it seemed as it's just as Nigeria so i was forced to come back.

My head is full right now, please can anyone suggest to me what do now
Re: I Want To Play Football by sunnymighty(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21
tochez240:
Good day everyone,

I don't know how to express my feelings but i guess i don't have a choice but to give it a try.

All my life i want just to be a football player, i have absolutely no interest in school, business or any other career in life.

I have always wished to gather small money to see if i can travel abroad or anywhere out of Africa to pursue a football career but it seems it's not coming to reality, giving the worst condition of thing in Nigeria currently.

I have tried in ivory coast, south Africa and Cameron in the past but it seemed as it's just as Nigeria so i was forced to come back.

Why did you come back?
Re: I Want To Play Football by tochez240: 5:09pm On Jan 21
sunnymighty:

Why did you come back?

It's as corrupt as Nigerian football league
Re: I Want To Play Football by Ejanlaa: 5:19pm On Jan 21
tochez240:
Good day everyone,

I have always wished to gather small money to see if i can travel abroad or anywhere out of Africa to pursue a football career but it seems it's not coming to reality, giving the worst condition of thing in Nigeria currently.

I can connect you to someone I know very very well . He do help people to Europe but u go play trial sha ,
Re: I Want To Play Football by tochez240: 5:21pm On Jan 21
Ejanlaa:
I can connect you to someone I know very very well . He do help people to Europe but u go play trial sha ,

I will do anything... Please help me🙏🏽
Re: I Want To Play Football by Ejanlaa: 5:23pm On Jan 21
tochez240:

I will do anything... Please help me🙏🏽
Chat me on whatsap

1 Like

Re: I Want To Play Football by tochez240: 5:30pm On Jan 21
Ejanlaa:

Chat me on whatsap

I just sent you a message now sir

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Learning Tech Skills For Free? / . / I’m Finally Entering The Labour Market, Any Advice…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.