Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

It Is Well - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Is Well (59 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Well by seiyefajohn(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21
IT IS WELL:
_by Seiyefa John✍️🎬

These are Super Eagles Legends, from left to right: We have Samuel Okwaraji, Stephen Keshi, Peter Rufai and coach Yusuf Salami at a qualifying match at national stadium Surulere, Lagos for the 1988 Olympics.

Why did I bring this up? Because I went to encourage someone to keep keeping on. Your desires, wishes and expectations may not have come through, your goals may not have been met yet, but you are working on it? Then you will surely accomplish it at long last.

I don't know who and who will get or gain access to the piece of write up, if you find yourself reading this, just note that, it is well. Don't stop believing that it is well. Whatever you are going through, whatever you are pursuing, my message for you today is, it is well. It shall be well with you.

Now back to the picture of this write up. When Stephen Keshi was playing the 1988 Olympics, I believe that he was just a player, doing his best to play well and score goals. That was his mission at the time, and he hung on to his mission well enough and that mission has rewarded him even more today.

At the time of this picture, little did he know that he will become a world renowned coach, little did he know that a stadium will be name after him in Yenagoa Bayelsa state. He only wanted to play football and today see where his investment of time and effort has gotten him. He is not just the player of yesterday, he is now the legend of today.

I don't know what you are into, I don't know the situation that you are in at present, I don't know your pursuits, I do not know how far or how close to your heart desires, but I know one thing; consistency on the right path is capable to pay bountiful reward at long last. Hang-on on the positive side. Keep at that pursuit, and one-day, someday you will be called and celebrated for it because you did not give up.

(1) (Reply)

Security Camera Installation With Milcom's Specialized Program / Study In USA / Behind The Scenes: Faculty Spotlight On Interior Designing Instructors In Kolkat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.