Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

TBJOSHUA Son, Gives Brand New Range Rover SUV To Oldest Church Member - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TBJOSHUA Son, Gives Brand New Range Rover SUV To Oldest Church Member (369 Views)

An Igbo Man Rejects All Birthright As First Son, Gives Reasons / 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) / Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TBJOSHUA Son, Gives Brand New Range Rover SUV To Oldest Church Member by TheAlertNewsNg(f): 7:37pm On Jan 21
Practical Christianity: Famous TBJOSHUA Son, Prophet I O Samuel gives Brand New Range Rover SUV To Oldest church member

Prophet I O Samuel one of Abuja Famous prophet, has demonstrated the Principles of a true Christinity, as he Blessed Papa Benjamin the oldest member of Shiloh Word chapel in Abuja a brand new Range Rover SUV.

Papa Benjamin who is 80years of old came to church with public transport without knowing what the God of Prophet Samuel has in stock for him but went back home with a Range Rover, he instantly Papa became a car owner.

The respected Man of God got the car gift, from His Spiritual Son In Maryland Prophet Nnamdi Nwasinoje Agama Kitchen The Whole Church Was In Shock As Prophet Said Papa Anything That I get From Your Birthday Is Yours Even if it A Jet And the Man of God Fulfilled His Promises This Has Been His Habit To Give Excessively What People Can't Imagine.

Prophet I O Samuel is well respected for his philanthropist gestures and he has over the years gifted cars, houses, scholarships to the needy. His prophecy and miracles are second to None. Join prophet I O Samuel every Sunday by 9am at Shiloh word chapel Apo Mechanic village, by New Kabusa Express road Abuja to experience Supernatural Wisdom as the master key to divine Breakthrough.
Re: TBJOSHUA Son, Gives Brand New Range Rover SUV To Oldest Church Member by Omihanifa: 7:44pm On Jan 21
All these bloggers and funny headlines undecided
How is this range Brand new now ?
Can't they see that the letters aren't even complete and it was recently sprayed
Re: TBJOSHUA Son, Gives Brand New Range Rover SUV To Oldest Church Member by matify83: 7:48pm On Jan 21
This is a good beginning.

He should not court controversy like his dad .
Re: TBJOSHUA Son, Gives Brand New Range Rover SUV To Oldest Church Member by GreatBoss: 8:02pm On Jan 21
Ok
Breaking News!!! Ditari Officially Joins Facebook!!! I just officially joined Facebook to promote Ijaw endlessly and make Ijaw World Best. You can follow me on this account.

Re: TBJOSHUA Son, Gives Brand New Range Rover SUV To Oldest Church Member by joinnow: 8:03pm On Jan 21
TheAlertNewsNg:
Practical Christianity: Famous TBJOSHUA Son, Prophet I O Samuel gives Brand New Range Rover SUV To Oldest church member

Prophet I O Samuel one of Abuja Famous prophet, has demonstrated the Principles of a true Christinity, as he Blessed Papa Benjamin the oldest member of Shiloh Word chapel in Abuja a brand new Range Rover SUV.

Papa Benjamin who is 80years of old came to church with public transport without knowing what the God of Prophet Samuel has in stock for him but went back home with a Range Rover, he instantly Papa became a car owner.

The respected Man of God got the car gift, from His Spiritual Son In Maryland Prophet Nnamdi Nwasinoje Agama Kitchen The Whole Church Was In Shock As Prophet Said Papa Anything That I get From Your Birthday Is Yours Even if it A Jet And the Man of God Fulfilled His Promises This Has Been His Habit To Give Excessively What People Can't Imagine.

Prophet I O Samuel is well respected for his philanthropist gestures and he has over the years gifted cars, houses, scholarships to the needy. His prophecy and miracles are second to None. Join prophet I O Samuel every Sunday by 9am at Shiloh word chapel Apo Mechanic village, by New Kabusa Express road Abuja to experience Supernatural Wisdom as the master key to divine Breakthrough.
How is he going to be fueling it...
Hope he also get one year free fuel

1 Like

Re: TBJOSHUA Son, Gives Brand New Range Rover SUV To Oldest Church Member by illicit(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21
TB Joshua no get son

🥵

1 Like

Re: TBJOSHUA Son, Gives Brand New Range Rover SUV To Oldest Church Member by IgboSomalia: 2:08am On Jan 22
80 years old man and na this towing van you dash am.
Na wetin go kill the man you don give am so.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Nigerian Facebook Users:Let's Like Each Others Facebook Page / John Kufuor Wishes Ghanaians A Very Happy New Year / Financial Freedom In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.