Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Security Issues In Abuja, Other Places, Very Concerning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Issues In Abuja, Other Places, Very Concerning (153 Views)

You Need 25% In Abuja + Other Requirements To Be President. Mike Ozekhome / Nigeria To Address Security Issues That Led To Visa Restrictions / Lauretta Onochie: Ekweremadu’s Attack, Evidence Nigeria Safer Than Other Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Issues In Abuja, Other Places, Very Concerning by constancefriday(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21
"It's hard to ignore the security challenges ongoing in the FCT and other places"
- Apostle Constance C. Friday to the Presidency and Security agencies.

President Tinubu and his team are doing well so far, Poverty has reduced by 7% since his administration kicked off based on various global socioeconomic analysis.
Some other fields/sectors of the nation are looking up, the only area that needs more effort is the security department.
We can't act like the spate of kidnaps and abductions plus banditry in the FCT and most parts of the North are not concerning or worrisome. They are.
We hope our security experts can out-do their opponents.
Remain Blessed!
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Security Issues In Abuja, Other Places, Very Concerning by constancefriday(m): 11:11am On Jan 25
constancefriday:
"It's hard to ignore the security challenges ongoing in the FCT and other places"
- Apostle Constance C. Friday to the Presidency and Security agencies.

President Tinubu and his team are doing well so far, Poverty has reduced by 7% since his administration kicked off based on various global socioeconomic analysis.
Some other fields/sectors of the nation are looking up, the only area that needs more effort is the security department.
We can't act like the spate of kidnaps and abductions plus banditry in the FCT and most parts of the North are not concerning or worrisome. They are.
We hope our security experts can out-do their opponents.
Remain Blessed!
God bless Nigeria!

Join me on Facebook for more
www.Facebook.com/realconstancefriday
Thanks!
Re: Security Issues In Abuja, Other Places, Very Concerning by constancefriday(m): 11:12am On Jan 25
constancefriday:

Join me on Facebook for more
www.Facebook.com/realconstancefriday
Thanks!

Join me on YouTube for more
www.youtube.com/ search for Constance C Friday
Thanks!
Re: Security Issues In Abuja, Other Places, Very Concerning by constancefriday(m): 11:18am On Jan 25
constancefriday:

Join me on YouTube for more
www.youtube.com/ search for Constance C Friday
Thanks!

Follow me on Instagram
My IG I'd is @ConstanceCFriday
Re: Security Issues In Abuja, Other Places, Very Concerning by constancefriday(m): 11:20am On Jan 25
constancefriday:

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on TikTok my TikTok handle is Constance C. Friday
Re: Security Issues In Abuja, Other Places, Very Concerning by constancefriday(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04
constancefriday:

Follow me on TikTok my TikTok handle is Constance C. Friday
Re: Security Issues In Abuja, Other Places, Very Concerning by constancefriday(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04
constancefriday:

Follow me on Instagram

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Governor Will Face Another Tough Hunting / Opinion: 'Miyetti Allah Cattle Hore' Should Be Proscribed / Nigerian Fans Praise Osimhen After Cameroon Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.