Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Kano Police Arrest Man Over Colleague’s Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Police Arrest Man Over Colleague’s Death (9424 Views)

Kano Police Burst Notorious Criminal Syndicate Led By A Female Ex-Convict (Pix) / Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory / Osun Poly, Iree Students Burn Down Medical Center Over Colleague's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Police Arrest Man Over Colleague’s Death by Nadingo: 11:24pm On Jan 21
Shedrack777:
But there's no evidence at all to prove that he's the one that killed him
How did you know that, Lawyer Kunle? Were you there? Did you interview any witnesses? Did you perform autopsy on the deceased? Did you review the company's CCTV footage? Are you the IPO?

3 Likes

Re: Kano Police Arrest Man Over Colleague’s Death by Ashirioluwa: 1:06am On Jan 22
People are making millions of dollars in boxing and other related sports, but he is here using his own skills to kill people.
Re: Kano Police Arrest Man Over Colleague’s Death by Ashirioluwa: 1:13am On Jan 22
Shedrack777:
But there's no evidence at all to prove that he's the one that killed him

Okay, you can now go ahead and present us with your own proof that he wasn't the murderer.
Re: Kano Police Arrest Man Over Colleague’s Death by Dalatu1994(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22
i feel sorry for my guy,
i don't want to make much comments because of security pupose
Re: Kano Police Arrest Man Over Colleague’s Death by Shedrack777: 8:27pm On Jan 22
Nadingo:
How did you know that, Lawyer Kunle? Were you there? Did you interview any witnesses? Did you perform autopsy on the deceased? Did you review the company's CCTV footage? Are you the IPO?
I don reverse all these questions to you. How did you know he killed him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Oduah, Jonathan New Aviation Minister Is A Fraud / Man Arraigned For Duping Girlfriend Of N400,000 / Rev King's Death Sentence Appeal Suffers Setback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.