Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Adventure Into The World Of Chess - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Adventure Into The World Of Chess (127 Views)

Top 10 Benefits Of Chess / Life: A Game Of Chess / CHESS - For Beginners & Pro's. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Adventure Into The World Of Chess by osuolale95(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21
Embarking on a mind-bending chess quest! I've always been curious about the world of chess, so I took the plunge and got a Brain Chess set. ♟️ My phone app days are over - I'm ready for the real deal!

Follow along as I learn the ropes, share my progress, and hopefully unleash my inner chess master. Unboxing video and learning resources linked below! ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejgV6anLBBc?si=gtulh6ktmaXre3yw

Re: My Adventure Into The World Of Chess by judatech: 12:33am On Jan 22
When you are through...hit me up...let me trash the living daylight out of you 😊
Re: My Adventure Into The World Of Chess by osuolale95(m): 5:19am On Jan 22
judatech:
When you are through...hit me up...let me trash the living daylight out of you 😊

🙄

1 Like

Re: My Adventure Into The World Of Chess by budaatum: 6:38am On Jan 22

(1) (Reply)

Satta Matka Types- You Should Know / Mods Do Something / What A Legend Mod Apk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.