Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Business Partner Needed (abuja) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner Needed (abuja) (412 Views)

A Female Business Partner Needed / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner / Business Partner Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partner Needed (abuja) by legaxi(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21
I have a very lucrative Arbitrage opportunity that will make 💯% profile within 2 weeks because of the constant fluctuation of the Naira value to Dollar but my funds is not enough to carry out this deals that will bring in profit.

I'm looking for a partner with interest who will join money with me so we could run this Arbitrage together, we will have to meet in person in a public place so i can explain everything in details about how the arbitrage works, this is only applicable to persons who resides in Abuja and it's environs.

With this update you will make 💯% of your investment within 2 weeks.

Interested persons should reach out
Re: Business Partner Needed (abuja) by shortgun(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21
legaxi:
I have a very lucrative Arbitrage opportunity that will make 💯% profile within 2 weeks because of the constant fluctuation of the Naira value to Dollar but my funds is not enough to carry out this deals that will bring in profit.

I'm looking for a partner with interest who will join money with me so we could run this Arbitrage together, we will have to meet in person in a public place so i can explain everything in details about how the arbitrage works, this is only applicable to persons who resides in Abuja and it's environs.

Interested persons should reach out here or contact me through my email almoha247@gmail.com
How much will the person bring?
Re: Business Partner Needed (abuja) by Greenback: 11:14pm On Jan 21
Observing
Re: Business Partner Needed (abuja) by legaxi(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21
shortgun:

How much will the person bring?

Re: Business Partner Needed (abuja) by leo2sexy: 2:54am On Jan 22
legaxi:

Interested persons should reach out here or contact me through my email almoha247@gmail.com
Have you tried this? Because some people just do things in their head without actually test running. Have you? Let me know the analysis
Re: Business Partner Needed (abuja) by ikeno(m): 11:09am On Jan 22
If he's so certain one is getting 100% on is investment he can bankroll it by sourcing fund from his family,friends or getting a loan from bank.
Re: Business Partner Needed (abuja) by legaxi(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22
leo2sexy:
Have you tried this? Because some people just do things in their head without actually test running. Have you? Let me know the analysis

This have been done several times.
Re: Business Partner Needed (abuja) by leo2sexy: 3:22pm On Jan 22
ikeno:
If he's so certain one is getting 100% on is investment he can bankroll it by sourcing fund from his family,friends or getting a loan from bank.
Me I do not mind giving him o but it's honesty I need.
Re: Business Partner Needed (abuja) by TrennixGLOBAL: 4:23pm On Jan 22
ikeno:

Must you mention that? It isn't hard for you to just read and skip the post if you aren't interested in joining him so let those interested ask him questions to clarify his transparency.
Re: Business Partner Needed (abuja) by dealerman(m): 10:49am On Jan 23
INVITATION!

You are invited to the 1st Trade Show in Kigali - Rwanda. An opportunity to showcase your products in Rwanda, the fastest growing economy in Africa, and to other African countries.

More than 7,000 people are going to be in attendance.

This is a good opportunity to expand your trade to other African Countries.

Benefits
1. Raise Brand Awareness
2. ⁠Cultivate Business Relationships
3. ⁠Generate High-Quality Leads
4. ⁠Learn About the Competition
5. ⁠Stay on Top of the Industry

We are opening trade channels for Nigerian traders to other African countries.

For further details contact:
Keenoval & Affiliates Ltd.
kennedy@keenoval.com

Re: Business Partner Needed (abuja) by legaxi(m): 1:29am On Jan 26
Still needed
Re: Business Partner Needed (abuja) by TreasureHunter(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28
legaxi:

What will be the monthly return each month on an investment of 500K?
Re: Business Partner Needed (abuja) by legaxi(m): 11:36pm On Jan 28
TreasureHunter:

What will be the monthly return each month on an investment of 500K?

It's more of a one time partnership based on just one month, i was doing it alone before some unforseen circumstances occur, I'm just trying to get back on my feet that's why I'm looking for a partner. Total return will be 1mil within one month after which the partnership ends.
Re: Business Partner Needed (abuja) by Ola3tag(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01
In my opinion this is a total scam, and no one should fall for it, anyone backing this up is in line with the scam as well, you mean you have a business that you can get 100 ROI within two weeks and you don't have all your family members and friends involved in it but you want a total stranger to do so, if this make sense to you, you can go right ahead and invest they've been waiting for people just like you
Re: Business Partner Needed (abuja) by legaxi(m): 11:57pm On Feb 04
Ola3tag:
In my opinion this is a total scam, and no one should fall for it, anyone backing this up is in line with the scam as well, you mean you have a business that you can get 100 ROI within two weeks and you don't have all your family members and friends involved in it but you want a total stranger to do so, if this make sense to you, you can go right ahead and invest they've been waiting for people just like you

😂 😂 🤣 Chief you're really funny

Due to current markets fluctuations it will take about 4 weeks now to make such returns, just because you have people in your family and friends circle that can raise such money at will doesn't mean everybody has, be grateful you have such people in your life, cherish and hold them dearly, Chief Na God do am for you.

Funds have already been made available and I've started the arbitrage, the opportunity doesn't always come though. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Business Partner Needed (abuja) by Ebubu2: 5:47pm On Feb 05
legaxi:

😂 😂 🤣 Chief you're really funny

Due to current markets fluctuations it will take about 4 weeks now to make such returns, just because you have people in your family and friends circle that can raise such money at will doesn't mean everybody has, be grateful you have such people in your life, cherish and hold them dearly, Chief Na God do am for you.

Funds have already been made available and I've started the arbitrage, the opportunity doesn't always come though. Thanks and God bless.
Make i join you in your arbitrage na, i just have 100k

(1) (Reply)

Plz Pals Cum In Lets Reason 2geda Is Very Urgent / Professional Cleaners And Fumigation Company -chogon Facilities / Do U Roam About D Net Lking For$$$ But U Still Get Offerd 0.001$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.