Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. (3449 Views)

Senator Monday Okpebholo Biography, Wikipedia, Age, State, Wife, Net Worth / Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 2:10am On Jan 22
2023 PROPHESY FULFILMENT IN 2024: SENATOR MONDAY OKPEBHOLO IS EDO STATE GOVERNOR 2024:

FIRST, let me say a BIG THANK YOU to Nairaland for publishing my political prophesy/calculation in 2023 that Senator Monday Okpebholo will emerge the next Governor of Edo State in 2024.

Many persons said I was wrong. Some few persons believed me.

Take Note of the following:

1. As at today (22/01/24), Senator Monday Okpebholo is the MOST PROMINENT Aspirant among the 6 APC aspirants shortlisted out of 29 aspirants for primary election of the APC for Governorship Aspirants.

2. Only PDP has been winning Edo Central (Esan Land) Senatorial Elections since 1999!

3. Even when the VERY POPULAR Oshiomhole (APC) was the Governor of Edo State, PDP continued to win Edo Central (Esan Land) Senatorial Elections!!!

4. Then came the VERY POPULAR GRASSROOTS POLITICIAN AND PHILANTHROPIST, Senator Monday Okpebholo, in 2023. He contested election for the FIRST TIME in his life and won as APC Senator in Edo Central (Esan Land) Senatorial District. This man that broke a 24 years record against PDP during the tenure of a PDP Governor (Obaseki) is a POLITICAL BULLDOZER!!!

5. Senator Monday Okpebholo has been SPIRITUALLY EMPOWERED to become the next Governor of Edo State because the MILLIONS OF PEOPLE he has affected their lives positively through his PHILANTHROPIC activities are PRAYING FERVENTLY AND POWERFULLY for him to become the next Governor of Edo State. Remember, Edo State is a Spiritual State. Everything has been settled Spiritually.

6. Apart from been LOVED by the General Public, Senator Monday Okpebholo is LOVED by President Tinubu, Senator Oshiomhole (LEADER of APC in Edo State), The Senate President and APC Senators all over Nigeria. No wonder a FIRST TIME Senator (Senator Monday Okpebholo) was made Chairman of A VERY POWERFUL SENATE COMMITTEE (Public Procurement) reserved for seasoned senators.

7. With the general acceptance that it is the turn of Edo Central (Esan Land) to produce the next Governor of Edo State, who could be more qualified than the CURRENT CHAMPION (FIELD MARSHALL) of Edo Central (Esan Land) Politics, Senator Monday Okpebholo?

8. Senator Monday Okpebholo is a Quiet, Soft Spoken, Humble, Respectful, KIND Philanthropist and an Accomodating Team Player that understands the SUFFERINGS of the masses because himself SUFFERED in life to rise to his present position in life.

9. I can write/speak AUTHORITATIVELY about Senator Monday Okpebholo because I am an elder to him in his hometown community (we are from the same Uwessan community). I know him from childhood. I was his teacher in secondary school days at Ujabhole Grammar School (they used to call me "teacher happy man"wink. I became his mentor when I was writing "Positive Thinking" Column for the Nigerian Observer Newspaper in Benin City from 1984 to 1990. I was also propagating "Positive Thinking" on Radio Bendel and NTA Benin then.

10. Some people will say I know nothing about politics. Maybe and maybe not. Let me introduce myself further. From 2000 to 2007 I was the National Coordinator of Righteousness Leadership Foundation, working directly with Chief Dr Gbolade Osinowo who was then the Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Political Matters to Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo (1999 to 2007) and later Acting Chief of Staff to Late President Yar'dua. Chief Dr. Gbolade Osinowo was the Chairman of the Board of Trustees for Righteous Leadership Foundation while I was the National Coordinator. Gbenga Aruleba featured me in his Political Program on AIT Television in 2007 in an EXPLOSIVE debate with the then Secretary General of the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC). I am knowledgeable and experienced in practical politics and political mobilization.

11. Can APC defeat PDP in Edo State? Check out this: APC won TWO Senatorial Districts out of the THREE Senatorial Districts in Edo State in 2023 Elections. Labour Party won ONE Senatorial District. PDP won NOTHING!!! (PDP won NO Senatorial District). Someone said it was so because Obaseki faction and Orbih faction of PDP were fighting. Are they not still fighting in 2024? Someone also said the leading Aspirant of PDP (Asue Ighodalo) and PDP itself has more money for election than Senator Monday Okpebholo and APC. Dey Play. Senator Monday Okpebholo is a VERY WEALTHY Owner of an INTERNATIONAL COMPUTER (ICT) COMPANY (Silent Billionaire). The ruling party in Nigeria is APC with Federal Government Money and a TRILLIONAIRE Party Leader (President Tinubu).

12. I am ready to Debate with Anybody Anywhere on this matter of Edo Governorship Election 2024. Your comments on this topic (for or against) are welcomed. All your questions on this topic will be answered by me.

13. THANK YOU for reading this topic. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Mcreloaded(m): 6:19am On Jan 22
Nice write up.
Na Esan we want to be the next governor and let's hope and pray the best Esan man wins irrespective of political party.

Edo state is known to vote individual and not party.
May the best Esan man win and take Edo state to greater heights.

NOTE. No ugly governor this time please
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 7:42am On Jan 22
Mcreloaded:
Nice write up.
Na Esan we want to be the next governor and let's hope and pray the best Esan man wins irrespective of political party.

Edo state is known to vote individual and not party.
May the best Esan man win and take Edo state to greater heights.

NOTE. No ugly governor this time
please

Thank You for commenting on this topic. Yes, let the best man for Edo State win. As for fine governor, Senator Monday Okpebholo, the LEADING APC Aspirant is MORE handsome than Asue Ighodalo, the LEADING PDP Aspirant.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by iokpebholo: 7:56am On Jan 22
Op please I know you support APC as a party but can you please tell me what senator Okpebholo has done since becoming a senator last year

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 8:48am On Jan 22
iokpebholo:
Op please I know you support APC as a party but can you please tell me what senator Okpebholo has done since becoming a senator last year

I am NOT supporting APC as a party. I am supporting Senator Monday Okpebholo in his individual capacity. From my experience in politics, there are GOOD and BAD Leaders in ALL political parties.

If Senator Monday Okpebholo has not done anything for the people, how come he became so popular to defeat a sitting Government of PDP in Edo Central (Esan Land) Senatorial District, breaking a 24 years hold of PDP on Edo Central (Esan Land) Senatorial District?
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Mcreloaded(m): 8:56am On Jan 22
EdoGovernor2024:

Thank You for commenting on this topic. Yes, let the best man for Edo State win. As for fine governor, Senator Monday Okpebholo, the LEADING APC Aspirant is MORE handsome than Asue Ighodalo, the LEADING PDP Aspirant.

Then am with Asuen all the way.
Esan OYE

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 10:06am On Jan 22
Mcreloaded:

Then am with Asuen all the way.
Esan OYE

Great! We all have freedom of choices to support whoever we like.

I pray for the best man to win and govern Edo State very well.

You are a decent man. Thanks for not insulting me in your comments because we are supporting different aspirants.

BITTER SOULS insult people unnecessarily and remain bitter people living bitter lives continuously.

I will support whoever wins. I just want the best for Edo people. I believe in and practice "Politics WITHOUT Bitterness".

I am an Elderly Esan Man in my late 60s.

God bless you.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Mcreloaded(m): 11:06am On Jan 22
EdoGovernor2024:

Great! We all have freedom of choices to support whoever we like.

I pray for the best man to win and govern Edo State very well.

You are a decent man. Thanks for not insulting me in your comments because we are supporting different aspirants.

BITTER SOULS insult people unnecessarily and remain bitter people living bitter lives continuously.

I will support whoever wins. I just want the best for Edo people. I believe in and practice "Politics WITHOUT Bitterness".

I am an Elderly Esan Man in my late 60s.

God bless you.

Thanks sir.
Am Esan also
Late 40s with open mind.

Like I said Edo state have always voted for individuals and never party. Meaning Edobstate voters will always go for the best amongst them all
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by iokpebholo: 11:30am On Jan 22
EdoGovernor2024:

I am NOT supporting APC as a party. I am supporting Senator Monday Okpebholo in his individual capacity. From my experience in politics, there are GOOD and BAD Leaders in ALL political parties.

If Senator Monday Okpebholo has not done anything for the people, how come he became so popular to defeat a sitting Government of PDP in Edo Central (Esan Land) Senatorial District, breaking a 24 years hold of PDP on Edo Central (Esan Land) Senatorial District?
Bros Okpebholo did not win the last election because of his popularity,he only won based on protest votes against the then incumbent senator ordia whole was trying to force himself to go for third term...It's like a taboo for a senator to go for third term in esan land...Am from uromi,I witness what happened during the last election

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 12:32pm On Jan 22
iokpebholo:
Bros Okpebholo did not win the last election because of his popularity,he only won based on protest votes against the then incumbent senator ordia whole was trying to force himself to go for third term...It's like a taboo for a senator to go for third term in esan land...Am from uromi,I witness what happened during the last election

In Nigeria Politics, the person who wins and retains the winning is the winner!

Nobody cares about fake stories or true stories concerning the winning.

PDP that was divided into Obaseki faction and Orbih faction in 2023 when Senator Monday Okpebholo won the Senatorial Election are STILL DIVIDED into Obaseki faction and Orbih faction in 2024. So, the circumstances that favoured Senator Monday Okpebholo in 2023 will favour him again in 2024.

Whom God has blessed, no man can curse!
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by iokpebholo: 12:35pm On Jan 22
EdoGovernor2024:

PDP that was divided into Obaseki faction and Orbih faction in 2023 when Senator Monday Okpebholo won the Senatorial Election are STILL DIVIDED into Obaseki faction and Orbih faction in 2024. So, the circumstances that favoured Senator Monday Okpebholo in 2023 will favour him again in 2024.

No problem since y
EdoGovernor2024:

No problem since you call it fake stories,we shall all be alive to witness what will happen sir
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 1:39pm On Jan 22
iokpebholo:
No problem since yNo problem since you call it fake stories,we shall all be alive to witness what will happen sir

Take note: I did NOT call your story fake story.

I said in politics, there are usually fake stories and true stories of how the winner won. I said nobody cares about stories of how the winner emerged. What people are concerned about is the winner that retained his/her winning.

Senator Monday Okpebholo won and retained his winning. That is what matters. Every other story is noise making.

You said Senator Monday Okpebholo won through protest votes because of Ordia. Are you aware that Ordia belongs to one of the factions of PDP in Edo State (Obaseki & Orbih)? Are you aware two factions (Obaseki & Orbih) has once again emerged for 2024 Edo State Governorship Election? That means there is will be protest votes again. That means Senator Monday Okpebholo will win again. Whom God has blessed, no man can curse.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Jorussia(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16
EdoGovernor2024:

Take note: I did NOT call your story fake story.

I said in politics, there are usually fake stories and true stories of how the winner won. I said nobody cares about stories of how the winner emerged. What people are concerned about is the winner that retained his/her winning.

Senator Monday Okpebholo won and retained his winning. That is what matters. Every other story is noise making.

You said Senator Monday Okpebholo won through protest votes because of Ordia. Are you aware that Ordia belongs to one of the factions of PDP in Edo State (Obaseki & Orbih)? Are you aware two factions (Obaseki & Orbih) has once again emerged for 2024 Edo State Governorship Election? That means there is will be protest votes again. That means Senator Monday Okpebholo will win again. Whom God has blessed, no man can curse.
your prophecy is about to happen the senator is the leading aspirant as at today evening.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 9:06pm On Feb 16
Jorussia:
your prophecy is about to happen the senator is the leading aspirant as at today evening.

Thanks for your update here.

Right now we are still working very hard to make the imminent victory of Senator Monday Okpebholo to be sure and confirmed tomorrow at the end of the primaries tomorrow.

In Politics, one minute is enough for Political MAGIC of rigging to happen.

We are very vigilant until Senator Monday Okpebholo is announced winner of the primary tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Thomthom(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16
So far na Esan Central weather APC Oo, or PDP or ANPP..
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Indispensable85(m): 11:59pm On Feb 16
EdoGovernor2024:

Thanks for your update here.

Right now we are still working very hard to make the imminent victory of Senator Monday Okpebholo to be sure and confirmed tomorrow at the end of the primaries tomorrow.

In Politics, one minute is enough for Political MAGIC of rigging to happen.

We are very vigilant until Senator Monday Okpebholo is announced winner of the primary tomorrow.

Your prophecy will fail my brother. Oshobaba is backing Dennis idahosa. He'll clinch the ticket tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Indispensable85(m): 12:00am On Feb 17
Jorussia:

It can't happen.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Jorussia(m): 6:38am On Feb 17
Indispensable85:

It can't happen.
Denco was endorsed by oshiomhole about 2weeks ago and most leaders and members complied with his choice.However, yesterday rumors from party Secretariat started coming that Mr President got involved nd Sen okpebholo was endorsed.

My friend called me yesterday night and insisted that it's still Denco and okpebholo was a rumour that wasn't true.by 9am dis morning,
the picture is going to become clear on who is going to fly the flag of d party at d forthcoming
Guber election.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Ekpenuwa(m): 8:20am On Feb 17
Jorussia:
Denco was endorsed by oshiomhole about 2weeks ago and most leaders and members complied with his choice.However, yesterday rumors from party Secretariat started coming that Mr President got involved nd Sen okpebholo was endorsed.

My friend called me yesterday night and insisted that it's still Denco and okpebholo was a rumour that wasn't true.by 9am dis morning,
the picture is going to become clear on who is going to fly the flag of d party at d forthcoming
Guber election.

Please what is the Full Name of Dis Denco I don't know him..
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Jorussia(m): 9:13am On Feb 17
Ekpenuwa:

Please what is the Full Name of Dis Denco I don't know him..
Hon Dennis Idahosa
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 9:50am On Feb 17
@jorussia, Thanks for your comments and updates on this topic. It is noted. You will be hearing from us soon.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 10:23am On Feb 17
[url][/url] no
Jorussia:

Guber election.

Politics in Nigeria is full of rumours, lies, propaganda, fake news, useless noise making, backstabbing, double crossing, betrayals, magical rigging and many more vices.

Action speaks louder than voice/words.

Senator Monday Okpebholo is a QUIET and SILENT Political Bulldozer.

By the end of today we will know who is the CURRENT best politician in Edo State APC.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Ekpenuwa(m): 10:33am On Feb 17
EdoGovernor2024:
[url][/url] no

Politics in Nigeria is full of rumours, lies, propaganda, fake news, useless noise making, backstabbing, double crossing, betrayals, magical rigging and many more vices.

Action speaks louder than voice/words.

Senator Monday Okpebholo is a QUIET and SILENT Political Bulldozer.

By the end of today we will know who is the CURRENT best politician in Edo State APC.

Senior man long time since I heard from you
How is today Primary is there any chance for your aspired candidates I just hope so...
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 10:46am On Feb 17
Ekpenuwa:

Senior man long time since I heard from you
How is today Primary is there any chance for your aspired candidates I just hope so...

Senator Monday Okpebholo WILL WIN APC Governorship Primary Election in Edo State today (17/2/24).

Then he will go ahead to win the Governorship Election proper to become the Executive Governor of Edo State.

These winnings have been prophesied/calculated by me on Nairaland since 2023.

I will be back on Nairaland in the night today to celebrate his winning with natives, friends and well wishers of Edo State.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 10:55am On Feb 17
EdoGovernor2024:

Senator Monday Okpebholo WILL WIN APC Governorship Primary Election in Edo State today (17/2/24).

Then he will go ahead to win the Governorship Election proper to become the Executive Governor of Edo State.

These winnings have been prophesied/calculated by me on Nairaland since 2023.

I will be back on Nairaland in the night today to celebrate his winning with natives, friends and well wishers of Edo State.

Yes oh can't wait.okpebholo is the best hand APC in Edo has
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 10:56am On Feb 17
Any updates from the field? Is it direct or indirect? Indispensable85, donphilopus,aswani,jorussia, validated
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 10:59am On Feb 17
Ex deputy gov lucky imasuen withdraws from primary
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Indispensable85(m): 11:03am On Feb 17
garfield1:
Any updates from the field? Is it direct or indirect? Indispensable85, donphilopus,aswani,jorussia, validated

Na direct......but dem go write results as usual. Indirect is more transparent.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Indispensable85(m): 11:06am On Feb 17
Jorussia:

Guber election.

Uzodinma will simply write the results for Denco. If it was free and fair there would have been an upset. You see this thing they call direct primaries, it's just a scam. It's the surest way to rig a primary election.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by garfield1: 11:20am On Feb 17
Indispensable85:

Uzodinma will simply write the results for Denco. If it was free and fair there would have been an upset. You see this thing they call direct primaries, it's just a scam. It's the surest way to rig a primary election.

That is if the president hadn't endorsed okpebholo.i heard some have endorsed agba so let's wait.edo is not the place to write results carelessly

1 Like

Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by EdoGovernor2024: 11:26am On Feb 17
garfield1:

That is if the president hadn't endorsed okpebholo.i heard some have endorsed agba so let's wait.edo is not the place to write results carelessly

Thanks @garfield1.

Nobody has a monopoly of rigging or influence.

They UNDERESTIMATE Senator Monday Okpebholo because he is a QUIET, SILENT and HUMBLE man by nature.
Re: 2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. by Jorussia(m): 11:29am On Feb 17
garfield1:
it's direct primary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Your Name On This List? Will You Stand Up On June 29th / Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results / Yoruba owns Kwara, Kogi And Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.