Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Full Details Of Pastor Chris Oyahkilome & Prophet TB Joshua’s Relationship That - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Details Of Pastor Chris Oyahkilome & Prophet TB Joshua’s Relationship That (263 Views)

I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / Jim Iyke: "Prophet TB Joshua Took Advantage Of Me'' / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Details Of Pastor Chris Oyahkilome & Prophet TB Joshua’s Relationship That by AfricanGlitz(f): 5:54am On Jan 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_n_gXEvgiU

After the BBC's explosive documentary on the late Prophet TB Joshua, which shed light on his controversial practices and alleged diabolical ways, this took us back to Fifteen years ago, when Paul Agomoh, the former second-in-command of the late Prophet, disclosed that well-known Nigerian pastors were victims of his ungodly ways. One of those pastors was Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, the founder of Believers Love World Ministries, also known as Christ Embassy.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/full-details-of-pastor-chris-oyahkilome-prophet-tb-joshuas-relationship-that-ended-tragically/

Re: Full Details Of Pastor Chris Oyahkilome & Prophet TB Joshua’s Relationship That by LEARNPYTHON(m): 7:14am On Jan 22
grin

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Always Inspired By Her" – Yomi Fabiyi Lauds Lizzy Anjorin Amid Theft . / Meet 7 Most Popular Celebrities Who Got Married To Their Fans / Comedian, Woli Arole Dragged For Hug Ladies During Deliverance Session In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.