Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State (9468 Views)

16 Dead, 30 Houses Razed As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Kwara (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by free2ryhme: 8:54am On Jan 22
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by malcom1X: 8:54am On Jan 22
This is why they need to take their headquarters to the Niger Delta, so they can supervise these things, you can't have your headquarters in Lagos and keep suffering people here.
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by DenreleDave(m): 8:54am On Jan 22
Free oyel for our oyel brothers grin grin
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by malcom1X: 8:56am On Jan 22
Arobaga:
Na we be engine of the nation without us country will shutdown even hunger go catch politicians

But we not even benefiting enough as oil producing region, imagine an Rivers man buying a liter of fuel wey commot by backyard for N650 while same fuel is sold in Lagos for N620

Na we dey chop the black soot dey chop the barren soil dey chop the hazardous waste chemicals from burning fume

I no even want talk about Kpofire people

But instead of Asari go relax like a man who comes from land of milk and honey make them dey come greet am for house he’s busy fooling himself and praising people he feeds

I wish we had Nnamdi Kanu in South South we for don get our own country

Let them take their headquarters from Lagos to the Niger Delta so that them fit oversee their pipelines and enjoy the soot too
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On Jan 22
grin
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by wonyi: 9:08am On Jan 22
Arobaga:

Port Harcourt problems started since Tinubu came here and licked microphone

Anyways I no blame this una president shaa

Na south south leaders wey no fit stand up and demand for our own country because that’s the only solution to all these problem

Make everybody just divide go him country let this parasitic nonsense stop

My brother, did he really leak microphone?
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by cardoctor(m): 9:10am On Jan 22
Agip still dey exist for Nigeria?
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by Angelfrost(m): 9:13am On Jan 22
...And the year is just starting.

Nigerians, brace up!!!

2024 is not messing around! embarassed
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by ekelebeXstunner: 9:14am On Jan 22
Normal normal. We go feel the repercussion in higher temperatures. People died last month? It would explain the slight drop we enjoyed for a few days. These Rivers people don’t want to give themselves sense. They believe they can tame petroleum. We see which party wins every other quarter.
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by tenpipsperday: 9:17am On Jan 22
Arobaga:
Na we be engine of the nation without us country will shutdown even hunger go catch politicians

But we not even benefiting enough as oil producing region, imagine an Rivers man buying a liter of fuel wey commot by backyard for N650 while same fuel is sold in Lagos for N620

Na we dey chop the black soot dey chop the barren soil dey chop the hazardous waste chemicals from burning fume

I no even want talk about Kpofire people

But instead of Asari go relax like a man who comes from land of milk and honey make them dey come greet am for house he’s busy fooling himself and praising people he feeds

I wish we had Nnamdi Kanu in South South we for don get our own country

Rivers people are more interested in working against the Igbos. So pathetic. The Ken Saro Wiwa treatment never teach them any lesson
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by seunayantokun(m): 9:30am On Jan 22
That is, a lot of good plans in the pipeline have exploded.
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by WhereMyLoud: 9:32am On Jan 22
Since Wednesday na now e dey make frontpage?
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by oshuaa64: 10:19am On Jan 22
see below

Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:58am On Jan 22
Sabotage everything till the country get sense!
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by ufuosman(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22
Na wa
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by BloomingDale(f): 1:48pm On Jan 22
tenpipsperday:

Rivers people are more interested in working against the Igbos. So pathetic. The Ken Saro Wiwa treatment never teach them any lesson

They just want a separate identity from Igbos. They must not be called Igbos to work with you guys.
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by tenpipsperday: 2:28pm On Jan 22
BloomingDale:

They just want a separate identity from Igbos. They must not be called Igbos to work with you guys.

I am Yoruba o
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by ekemma676: 8:18pm On Jan 22
The reports just started less than a year you saying? You’re a hypocrite and a bigot. The endless killings, kidnappings emanating from you region is also caused by Tinubu. The reports just started less than a year you saying? You’re a hypocrite and a bigot. The endless killings, kidnappings emanating from you region is also caused by Tinubu. ...
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by blueAgent(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25
Oscarchims:
The matters... You can't end artisanal refining without accepting their productivity... Countless times they have asked for conglomeration of their trade and simply modifying into international standard by licensing them

Which productivity?

Let them pay for the crude oil, they are refinning and see weather they would not be out of business.
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by Oscarchims: 2:10pm On Jan 25
blueAgent:

Which productivity?

Let them pay for the crude oil, they are refinning and see weather they would not be out of business.
There are levels to this thing, yes there's theft but do they avail useful products from their acts, yes✌️
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by blueAgent(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25
Oscarchims:

There are levels to this thing, yes there's theft but do they avail useful products from their acts, yes✌️

Their provision of useful products is not a justification for what they do,
Mind you there products have lead to fire outbreaks and lose of lives, becos of its poor quality.
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by Oscarchims: 3:01pm On Jan 25
blueAgent:

Their provision of useful products is not a justification for what they do,
Mind you there products have lead to fire outbreaks and lose of lives, becos of its poor quality.
Let the government justify their act by conglomerating the workers and as well standardizing the works of their hand by creating and implementing policies which will work as a guiding principle... With that in place I believe their products will meet up international best practices.
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by blueAgent(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25
[quote author=Oscarchims post=128120774]
Let the government justify their act by conglomerating the workers and as well standardizing the works of their hand by creating and implementing policies which will work as a guiding principle... With that in place I believe their products will meet up international best practices.[/quote

It is not possible, the only reason those guys are still in business is becos they steal crude, if they were to pay 4 the crude the business would not be profitable.

You should be advocating for government,to support and encourage modular refineries instead of ìllegal local refineries.
Re: Agip Oil Pipeline Explodes In Obagi, Rivers State by Oscarchims: 7:36pm On Jan 25
[quote author=blueAgent post=128121971][/quote]
My idea is modular refinery ✌️

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me / 5 Tips To Guide You When You Witness An Auto Crash / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.