Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Cloudfare Hate Thread - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cloudfare Hate Thread (133 Views)

Cloudfare / Does This Post Contain Hate Speech? FACEBOOK NEW Policy To Nigeria IPS / Rate, Hate And Drop Reviews About This Newly Launched Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cloudfare Hate Thread by FalseAllah666: 10:37am On Jan 22
Completely ruins your website's functionality

Remember that everything you say about them, they'll know it because for some reason all your traffic is decrypted in their servers.
Re: Cloudfare Hate Thread by LittleFinger1: 12:19am On Jan 23
I'm not a hater though, I have read some case studies that led to loss of SEO rankings after implementing Cloudflare.
Re: Cloudfare Hate Thread by Solacemk: 11:02am On Jan 23
Loss of Adsense Revenue also. I lost 80% of my revenue after activating cloudflare.
Re: Cloudfare Hate Thread by online4business: 1:29pm On Jan 23
Why Cloudflare in the first place?

Everything they told you about cloudflare is wrong it's just another way to police the internet nothing more.

If you're setting up your blog correctly you don't need cloudflare.

I'm on ezoic and getting between 90-94 percent caches rate.

No cdn no wp rocket like the bs guru wants you to believe.

Minimal plugin of highest 13 is all one need to run a site even with Affiliate marketing.

The bs in SEO is out of this world.

Thank God I join IMG and SIA where they test how things work and share their feedbacks.

You can't test without someone going over it with you to avoid mistakes.

A clean code theme does 100% of the job.

Here's a revelation for the nerd following SEO advice out there.

Cyrus Shepherd head of SEO for Moz admits he knows about nothing about SEO before he was promoted to head SEO in Moz.

It's the blind leading the blind.

Before you say shit Find any interviews From Cyrus himself he confesses to it.

The head of SEO of Fox Charles taylor also said for 10 years he felt like a fraud doing SEO.

Until he meet people who test google algorithm.

If you want to get good at SEO find tester's who test thing and don't follow opinions of the majority.

The majority is always wrong.

Join the SIA or IMG where you will meet tester's.

I'm less than a year in SEO competing in the most competitive diabetes niche and making loads of $$$.

SEO is as simple as ABC if you know how google works...

If you get nothing else from this please don't forget this google can't read facts.

Non disclosure with sia will not allow to share test results or eve. Talk about how google works.
Re: Cloudfare Hate Thread by satisfyhost(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23
I agreed with you. Cloudflare doing this to increase their premium package sale.
But free package is good only for DNS management but for wordpress site sometimes DNS proxy can ruine your media upload and sometimes their some options like rocket loader forcefully replaced with their rules of your site js, css files.
But cloudflare premium always best to protect. We implemented their system on our infrastructure. Got awesome performance.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account Recovery / Twitter Bot Developer Urgently / Looking To Get Into The Sports Betting Business? Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.