Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? (2226 Views)

Abdulkadir Mohammed: We Accept PDP's Defeat With Dignity, Sportsmanship / Jonathan Faces Suspension Over PDP’s Defeat In Bayelsa - Daily Trust / Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by EdoGovernor2024: 1:23pm On Jan 22
CAN PDP DEFEAT APC SILENT BILLIONAIRE ICT GURU & TRILLIONAIRE PRESIDENT IN EDO?

The CURRENT Executive Governor of Edo State is a PDP member.

Money plays a very important role in Nigeria Politics.

So, some people assume that PDP will have more money to spend than APC during Edo Governorship Election 2024. This belief is strengthened specially with the prospect of Asue Ighodalo (a former Bank Chairman and Multiple Director of Blue Chip Companies) becoming PDP candidate.

APC LEADING Aspirant in Edo State, Senator Monday Okpebholo, is a WEALTHY SILENT BILLIONAIRE ICT GURU. He owns an International Computer Company.

APC NATIONAL LEADER is President Tinubu, a TRILLIONAIRE in his personal capacity and the man controlling All the TRILLION Resources of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

IN ADDITION, President Tinubu, Senator Adams Oshiomhole and Senator Monday Okpebholo are POLITICAL FIELD MARSHALS of Grassroots Politics and Masses Mobilization.

APC Currently controls TWO Senatorial Districts out of the THREE Senatorial Districts in Edo State. Labour Party produced ONE Senator. PDP has NO Senator in Edo State.

PDP in Edo State is DIVIDED INTO TWO FACTIONS (Obaseki & Orbih).

How can A DIVIDED PDP win a UNITED APC?

How can PDP win APC that has TWO Senators out of THREE while PDP has NO Senator?

How can PDP win a MORE FORMIDABLE Political Machinery of the APC comprising President Tinubu, Senator Adams Oshiomhole and Senator Monday Okpebholo?

How can PDP win a MUCH RICHER APC, considering the practical fact that money plays an overwhelmingly vital role in Nigeria Politics?

Your comments are welcomed.

Let us reason together.

Thanks for reading this topic.

1 Like

Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by iokpebholo: 1:31pm On Jan 22
Asue ighodalo is far richer than senator Okpebholo sir,go and verify.
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by EdoGovernor2024: 1:47pm On Jan 22
iokpebholo:
Asue ighodalo is far richer than senator Okpebholo sir,go and verify.

Verify from where? Tell us the NET worth of Asue Ighodalo and the NET worth of Senator Monday Okpebholo. Then we can compare.

Is Obaseki also RICHER than President Tinubu and Senator Adams Oshiomhole?

Is Edo State Government RICHER than the Federal Government of Nigeria under the control of APC?
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by iokpebholo: 1:51pm On Jan 22
EdoGovernor2024:

Verify from where? Tell us the NET worth of Asue Ighodalo and the NET worth of Senator Monday Okpebholo. Then we can compare.

Is Edo State Government RICHER than the Federal Government of Nigeria under the control of APC?
Calm down I know senator Okpebholo very well sir,He worked with the late Tony Anenih
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by EdoGovernor2024: 2:05pm On Jan 22
iokpebholo:
Calm down I know senator Okpebholo very well sir,He worked with the late Tony Anenih

I know Senator Monday Okpebholo MORE THAN YOU. I know him from childhood and I was his teacher in secondary school. We come from the same Uwessan community. I am his Elder and one of his Mentors in life. When next you meet him (if you can meet him in person), ask him about me. He calls me "Teacher Happy Man or Teacher Positive Thinking"

You are taking him for granted because he is very quiet and very humble.

THE YOUNG SHALL GROW. The Senator Monday Okpebholo you knew yesterday is NO LONGER the Senator Monday Okpebholo of today. HE HAS GONE VERY FAR IN LIFE!!!
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by Inspirer1: 2:25pm On Jan 22
The use of "how can" is what I don't understand, for an election that has not been conducted and from a party that will be contesting against a ruling party?
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by Inspirer1: 2:27pm On Jan 22
EdoGovernor2024:

I know Senator Monday Okpebholo MORE THAN YOU. I know him from childhood and I was his teacher in secondary school. We come from the same Uwessan community. I am his Elder and one of his Mentors in life. When next you meet him (if you can meet him in person), ask him about me. He calls me "Teacher Happy Man or Teacher Positive Thinking"

You are taking him for granted because he is very quiet and very humble.

THE YOUNG SHALL GROW. The Senator Monday Okpebholo you knew yesterday is NO LONGER the Senator Monday Okpebholo of today. HE HAS GONE VERY FAR IN LIFE!!!
Much respect!!! grin grin
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by DMerciful(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22
Are you saying votes of the electorates doesn't matter? Let the fraudulent INEC manage to conduct a free and credible election, whoever wins, win!
EdoGovernor2024:
CAN PDP DEFEAT APC SILENT BILLIONAIRE ICT GURU & TRILLIONAIRE PRESIDENT IN EDO?

The CURRENT Executive Governor of Edo State is a PDP member.

Money plays a very important role in Nigeria Politics.

So, some people assume that PDP will have more money to spend than APC during Edo Governorship Election 2024. This belief is strengthened specially with the prospect of Asue Ighodalo (a former Bank Chairman and Multiple Director of Blue Chip Companies) becoming PDP candidate.

APC LEADING Aspirant in Edo State, Senator Monday Okpebholo, is a WEALTHY SILENT BILLIONAIRE ICT GURU. He owns an International Computer Company.

APC NATIONAL LEADER is President Tinubu, a TRILLIONAIRE in his personal capacity and the man controlling All the TRILLION Resources of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

IN ADDITION, President Tinubu, Senator Adams Oshiomhole and Senator Monday Okpebholo are POLITICAL FIELD MARSHALS of Grassroots Politics and Masses Mobilization.

APC Currently controls TWO Senatorial Districts out of the THREE Senatorial Districts in Edo State. Labour Party produced ONE Senator. PDP has NO Senator in Edo State.

PDP in Edo State is DIVIDED INTO TWO FACTIONS (Obaseki & Orbih).

How can A DIVIDED PDP win a UNITED APC?

How can PDP win APC that has TWO Senators out of THREE while PDP has NO Senator?

How can PDP win a MORE FORMIDABLE Political Machinery of the APC comprising President Tinubu, Senator Adams Oshiomhole and Senator Monday Okpebholo?

How can PDP win a MUCH RICHER APC, considering the practical fact that money plays an overwhelmingly vital role in Nigeria Politics?

Your comments are welcomed.

Let us reason together.

Thanks for reading this topic.
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by yarimo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22
No candidate can defeat any APC candidate in edo state governorship election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by Fiver: 3:42pm On Jan 22

called?

2 Likes

Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by NaMe4: 3:49pm On Jan 22
Senator Monday Okpebholo would be the best to contest against Dr Asuen Ighodalo.
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by Chinjo2: 3:54pm On Jan 22
Ok
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by EdoGovernor2024: 4:03pm On Jan 22
Inspirer1:
The use of "how can" is what I don't understand, for an election that has not been conducted and from a party that will be contesting against a ruling party?

"How can" is a call to projections and calculations in politics. It is normal practice in politics to project and calculate.

PDP Ruling Party that has NO Senator in Edo State while APC has TWO Senators out of the THREE Senators in Edo State, is that one a ruling party?
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by EdoGovernor2024: 4:13pm On Jan 22
Fiver:

called?

GOOGLE the biography of Senator Monday Okpebholo to find out.
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by EdoGovernor2024: 4:15pm On Jan 22
NaMe4:
Senator Monday Okpebholo would be the best to contest against Dr Asuen Ighodalo.

The BEST Contestants in PDP and APC.

Head or Tail, EDO STATE PEOPLE will be the WINNERS.
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by EdoGovernor2024: 4:17pm On Jan 22
NaMe4:

Whoever wins is ok.

Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by Feldie: 4:27pm On Jan 22
Monday Okpebholo will flog PDP. My only concern is that APC might might give it to Izeiyamu and try to play ethnic politics which will likely backfire spectacularly.
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by Antoeni(m): 4:34pm On Jan 22
Yes Why Not, Edo Has Billionaires That Are 20 Times Richer & Wealthier Than The Igbinedions
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by NaMe4: 4:35pm On Jan 22
Feldie:
Monday Okpebholo will flog PDP. My only concern is that APC might might give it to Izeiyamu and try to play ethnic politics which will likely backfire spectacularly.

Ize Iyamu ke?

Very unlikely APC would make such blunder.
In fact, he was screened out by a committee set up to reduce the aspirants to a reasonable number.

Okpebholo is the best bet.

EdoGovernor2024:

Whoever wins is ok.

Agreed 💯
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by EdoGovernor2024: 4:40pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
Are you saying votes of the electorates doesn't matter? Let the fraudulent INEC manage to conduct a free and credible election, whoever wins, win!

In Nigeria PRACTICAL Politics, you need Money and Other Resources to organize and mobilize the electorates to vote for you. Otherwise nobody will vote for you, no matter how popular you are.

Senator Monday Okpebholo is a VERY POPULAR PHILANTHROPIST. The electorates love him: the electorates will vote for him. And he has the Resources & Logistics to PROTECT THE VOTES of the electorates for him.

In Nigeria Politics, if you do NOT have the Resources & Logistics to protect votes for you, you will lose all votes for you. This is the REALITY in Nigeria Politics.

Wishful Thinking and social media noise does NOT win elections.
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by DMerciful(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22
No wonder Nigeria is retrogressing continuously.

After spending all these monies, will he not loot to recover the money spent?
EdoGovernor2024:

In Nigeria PRACTICAL Politics, you need Money and Other Resources to organize and mobilize the electorates to vote for you. Otherwise nobody will vote for you, no matter how popular you are.

Senator Monday Okpebholo is a VERY POPULAR PHILANTHROPIST. The electorates love him: the electorates will vote for him. And he has the Resources & Logistics to PROTECT THE VOTES of the electorates for him.

In Nigeria Politics, if you do NOT have the Resources & Logistics to protect votes for you, you will lose all votes for you. This is the REALITY in Nigeria Politics.

Wishful Thinking and social media noise does NOT win elections.

1 Like

Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by EdoGovernor2024: 4:43pm On Jan 22
[quote author=yarimo post=128067215]No candidate can defeat any APC candidate in edo state governorship election [/quote

Truth.
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by EdoGovernor2024: 4:48pm On Jan 22
Feldie:

Take it from me. Senator Monday Okpebholo will win APC Primaries because HE IS LOVED BY EDO PEOPLE (The Electorates), President Tinubu and Senator Adams Oshiomhole.

Ize Iyamu is going nowhere.
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by EdoGovernor2024: 4:54pm On Jan 22
Antoeni:
Yes Why Not, Edo Has Billionaires That Are 20 Times Richer & Wealthier Than The Igbinedions

Yes. Quiet and Silent Billionaires abound in Edo State. Empty vessels make the most noise.

Senator Monday Okpebholo is one of the Quiet, Silent and Humble Billionaires in Edo State.
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by EdoGovernor2024: 4:59pm On Jan 22
DMerciful:
No wonder Nigeria is retrogressing continuously.

After spending all these monies, will he not loot to recover the money spent?

For 20 years, BEFORE he ever joined politics, Senator Monday Okpebholo had spent BILLIONS of Naira to help people through his PHILANTHROPIC activities. Will such a man come to steal from the people he has be helping with his personal money?
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by DMerciful(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22
I'm not specifically talking about this man, I'm talking of your normalization of spending much money to win and defend the win. This man may have personal integrity but this money politics needs to stop if this country must progress
EdoGovernor2024:

For 20 years, BEFORE he ever joined politics, Senator Monday Okpebholo had spent BILLIONS of Naira to help people through his PHILANTHROPIC activities. Will such a man come to steal from the people he has be helping with his personal money?
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by NaijaphiliaBlog: 7:31pm On Jan 22
Fiver:

called?

Senator Monday Okpebholo is the owner of Chapman Computers.
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:43pm On Jan 22
EdoGovernor2024:

How old are you? What concerns the resources of Nigeria with Edo election??
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by CrownOfClay724: 9:26pm On Jan 22
NaijaphiliaBlog:

Senator Monday Okpebholo is the owner of Chapman Computers.

You mean Smoove?
That's the only Chapman I know tongue
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by michlins(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22
EdoGovernor2024:

do you think Tinubu can loot?
Re: Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? by garfield1: 10:19pm On Jan 22
michlins:
do you think Tinubu can loot?

He wont

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Sss Report In Ondo State. / The Ekumeku War Of Western Igboland / Gov. Rotimi Amechi In SHILLOW 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.