Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Cocoa, Paddy Rice, Maize, Cashew: Which Of These Produces Do You Urgently Need ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cocoa, Paddy Rice, Maize, Cashew: Which Of These Produces Do You Urgently Need ? (237 Views)

Oil Palm Vs Cocoa Vs Cashew: Which Is More Profitable? / Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source / Soya Bean, Rice, Maize ,groundnuts And Cracked Palm Kernel Nuts In Tons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cocoa, Paddy Rice, Maize, Cashew: Which Of These Produces Do You Urgently Need ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22
We Have Got The Following Produces To Supply in Bulk To Any Location Within Nigeria.
You can Also Come For Pickup:

Maize white and yellow
Soya beans
Cocoa
Cashew nuts
Sorghum
Paddy rice

We Can Supply To You In Tonnes.

Which of These Food Items Do You URGENTLY NEED ?

Please, We Have Got Zero Tolerance For Audio Buyers.

If You Aren't Ready To Buy Any of These Produces Urgently; Don't Come Wasting Our Time.

Serious And Urgent Business Transactions Only.

Thank You.

Re: Cocoa, Paddy Rice, Maize, Cashew: Which Of These Produces Do You Urgently Need ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22
Maize:

Re: Cocoa, Paddy Rice, Maize, Cashew: Which Of These Produces Do You Urgently Need ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22
Cashew Nuts:

Re: Cocoa, Paddy Rice, Maize, Cashew: Which Of These Produces Do You Urgently Need ? by NedeenFarmLMD: 6:22pm On Jan 22
Paddy rice
Re: Cocoa, Paddy Rice, Maize, Cashew: Which Of These Produces Do You Urgently Need ? by agenegene(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22
Why is your phone off business man
UrgentNeeds:
We Have Got The Following Produces To Supply in Bulk To Any Location Within Nigeria.

Maize white and yellow
Soya beans
Cocoa
Cashew nuts
Sorghum
Paddy rice

If You Aren't Ready To Buy Any of These Produces Urgently; Don't Come Wasting Our Time.

Thank You.
Re: Cocoa, Paddy Rice, Maize, Cashew: Which Of These Produces Do You Urgently Need ? by agenegene(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22
Call me 08133011882, 09155777968
Re: Cocoa, Paddy Rice, Maize, Cashew: Which Of These Produces Do You Urgently Need ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23
agenegene:
Why is your phone off business man

Our Contact is Available!
Re: Cocoa, Paddy Rice, Maize, Cashew: Which Of These Produces Do You Urgently Need ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 2:16am On Jan 27
300 Bags of Paddy Rice Available @ UGEP, Cross River State.

Just For Cash And Carry.
Re: Cocoa, Paddy Rice, Maize, Cashew: Which Of These Produces Do You Urgently Need ? by Supernatural19: 8:58am On Jan 29
Good morning
Pls WhatsApp price of cocoa beans, and soya beans per ton minimum of 230 to s to +2347068293478 delivery to deltà state with payment terms
Thanks
Re: Cocoa, Paddy Rice, Maize, Cashew: Which Of These Produces Do You Urgently Need ? by SupremeMills: 4:16pm On Jan 29
UrgentNeeds:

Maize white and yellow
Soya beans
Cocoa
Cashew nuts
Sorghum
Paddy rice

Thank You.

Hi,
Do you still have Rice Paddy? Long grain specifically.
If you do, kindly share more picture of the long grain paddy and send me your number i will contact you for further information.
We are a rice mill located in Kano state, Challawa.
Re: Cocoa, Paddy Rice, Maize, Cashew: Which Of These Produces Do You Urgently Need ? by agenegene(m): 8:47am On Jan 31
Call me my friend
Re: Cocoa, Paddy Rice, Maize, Cashew: Which Of These Produces Do You Urgently Need ? by UrgentNeeds(m): 11:54am On Feb 02
SupremeMills:

Hi,
Do you still have Rice Paddy? Long grain specifically.
If you do, kindly share more picture of the long grain paddy and send me your number i will contact you for further information.
We are a rice mill located in Kano state, Challawa.

We have Paddy Rice Available in Large Quantities in The Environs of UGEP, Cross River State.

We Are Presently Supplying Someone Here On Nairaland with 200 Bags of Paddy Rice.

If you are serious and need to buy, you can visit the website on my bio. It will lead you to our contact for calls or whatsApp. Our Phone Number is also Clearly on Our Bio.

We Only Operate on CASH And CARRY Basis.
Pictures and Videos will be sent to you via WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

BIG POULTRY Farm For Sale In Ibadan / Birds Doctor / Fingerlings Juvenile Catfish For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.