Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Let's Place Your Business On Google - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Let's Place Your Business On Google (61 Views)

Place Your Ads On Opera Ads ( Opera News And Opera Mini) / PLACE YOUR ORDERS ON AMAZON, EBAY, etc AND SHIP TO NIGERIA AT $5/LBS / Place Your Advert On Our Digital Gantry (billboard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Place Your Business On Google by EBSolutions: 3:23pm On Jan 22
The More People Know about Your Business, The More Sales You Get.

Do you know that Google can help you advertise your business to customers?

If I search for your type of business on Google, (for example electronics store ). Will Google suggest your business?

I can help you with that.

For ₦10,000 only, I will:

1. List your business on Google, and include all relevant information like your address, Phone Number, email, website, etc.

2. Upload different pictures and videos of your business.

3. List your products and services, so people can know what you sell easily.

4. Optimize your account with relevant keywords and SEO strategies. (This is normally a separate service that costs ₦5,000 but you get it as a bonus package).

For an additional ₦5,000, I will help your business get verified on Google.

You know the best thing?

I will monitor and update your account for free for the first 1 month. You have access to me for any inquiries or details for 1 month for free.

Oya, for more information, send me a message on WhatsApp 090 147 33 158.

(1) (Reply)

Musyus Aso-oke Business Enterprises Iseyin Oyo-state / Legit Security Domain (LegitSecure.com) For Sale At Godaddy / Musyus Aso-oke Business Enterprises Iseyin Oyo-state.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.