Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Women Change Your Style To Keep Your Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Change Your Style To Keep Your Men (135 Views)

Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? / Why Do Women Change Their Names After Getting Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Change Your Style To Keep Your Men by kingcjay(m): 5:39pm On Jan 22
[color=#990000][/color]
I read this morning why divorce is on the increase.
Truth of the matter is:
1. Most women are not submissive to their husband's.
2. Most women have turned themselves into sit down at home women.
3. Some are care free how they look and smell before their husband's.
4. So many cannot manage, they want it the way others are getting it.
My advice to you women is those things you were doing that attracted your spouse to you, intensify it.
Don't give all this lazy girls looking for husband's to baby dust. Let me tell you, if those girls get hold of your husband ehh, he is gone because they make him feel like he is missing something.
Men please I am begging, let's love and care for our women. Nothing dey outside.
Strife to keep your marriage.
God bless out homes
Men make una too try de love una wife.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help! / Closed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.