Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Why I Will Not Watch Super Eagles' Matches Till They Reach Semi Final Stage - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Will Not Watch Super Eagles' Matches Till They Reach Semi Final Stage (94 Views)

How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? / 2018 FIFA World Cup : Will An African Team Reach Semi-finals For The First Time? / 2018 World Cup: Super Eagles May Reach Semi-final – Nwankwo Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Not Watch Super Eagles' Matches Till They Reach Semi Final Stage by atiku4President(m): 6:51pm On Jan 22
I have decided not to watch Super Eagles' matches till they reach semi final for the following reasons:
1. Super Eagles do have any pattern of playing, so one hardly enjoys their matches.
2. For many years now, they have become annoyingly unpredictable as to whether they will lose, win or draw a match.
3. Nigerians have suffered enough in their hands, so they have to do what it takes now to win back Nigerians support and patronage.
4. Someone said, watching Nigerian Super Eagles' match should be listed among the '1000 ways to die', I think there is a lot of sense in that.
5. I can't waste my money on fuel to watch an uninspiring team. I will not forgive myself, given the cost of fuel right now.
6. There are more important things to do this January to build a solid foundation for the new year, and watching football is not one of them.

(1) (Reply)

Bj Prediction / Eagles Must Crush The Lion!!!! / GOTV Is Not Getting Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.