Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. (29147 Views)

Akpabio: I Only Endorsed Him, If He Fails I Am Not Responsible - Ali Ndume / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC / Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22
This akpabio don't hide that nigeria is messed up. Through his actions you will know he don't give a damn
Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by ManOfSon: 9:00pm On Jan 22
I have asked many times what God is doing in this hack's name. Once it's him, you know it's going to be something stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by flokii: 9:00pm On Jan 22
Akpabio isn't a good fit for that position he is in.. the man lacks decorum coupled with itchy hands.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by delzbaba(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22
Lousy man!!!😡🤬😡🤬😡

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by Nice2023(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22
Statements like this will certainly remove u as a senator anywhere in the world but in Nigeria,is a no no no for u.

I really pity the poor of this country.

The hope is really getting hopeless by the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by timota(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22
IrepChrist:
I don't understand. In a saner clime, Akpabio should not be a senate president.
Why because he tells the truth,is it good to eat alone,Akpabio is generous and that is a plus ,those that think are saint because they don't give to others are hypocrites that pretends as if there is nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by miceroms: 9:05pm On Jan 22
The only reason he put that man there is for him to amass ill gotten wealth for the next election.
It’s time to scrap NDDC or restructure the governance process around it. There seem to be a lot of loose fund in that commission.
Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by EggonBoy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22
Nigeria leaders don't have regards for people they govern, that's one of the reason people like Apkpabio can boldly come out and confess what ever that enters their mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by rolams(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22
Hmmm! This Akpabio is becoming a careless talker ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22
ValCon888:
Only the rich are eating and inviting their rich friends to eat with them.

But the poor are gnashing their teeth.
And defending the rich against their fellow poor men here on Nairaland
Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by nesphil(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22
Whenever a fhoolish person talks...

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22
This man is not worthy to be a leader.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by Omenlon: 9:16pm On Jan 22
RingRoadCartel:
This Akpabio fellow strikes me as someone who is unbelievably stupid! Every time he opens his mouth, na so-so nonsense go dey come out. He's a very corrupt man no doubt, rotten to the core, but only thing that matches every corrupt DNA in his system (strand for strand), is his errant STUPIDITY.
Akpabio saying it as it is. People don't like the truth.
Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by stagger: 9:20pm On Jan 22
Antai was a very rugged guy in UNIPORT those days as SUG Secretary General

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by hotseat: 9:34pm On Jan 22
With this hogwash coming from a man who got into the NASS through fraudulent means, one shouldn't be surprised.

Akpabio is a fraud and has nothing to offer but fraudulence.

A leopard can't change its spots.

@hotseat
Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by Cromagnon: 9:42pm On Jan 22
atiku4President:
Hmm, the country is now a confirmed chop, I chop republic
were you doubting or bfor
Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by Cromagnon: 9:42pm On Jan 22
EreluRoz:
Akpabio does not have the interest of Nigeria at heart, it shows in all his dealings. Sad
you do you have Nigeria's interest at heart
Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by NwaliE01: 9:45pm On Jan 22
Akpabio is one of the most sincerest of all politicians in Nigeria. He doesn't hide his own. We are "stoning" him here because he open up to us.
What of those that said nothing but have burried billions of naira underground?
Nigeria goes no where. We are not going to get better without proper accountability.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by Drbarmes(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22
atiku4President:
Hmm, the country is now a confirmed chop, I chop republic
Oga na today u dey know? PDP practiced it better, they are not a stingy party.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by lomprico(m): 9:49pm On Jan 22
Whenever this man opens his mouth, corruption drops so much for the nation's #3 man. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Jan 22
kestolove95:
Antai the cheerful giver
Is it his money that he is giving?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by lexy2014: 9:56pm On Jan 22
miceroms:
The only reason he put that man there is for him to amass ill gotten wealth for the next election.
It’s time to scrap NDDC or restructure the governance process around it. There seem to be a lot of loose fund in that commission.
.who will restructure it and how will it be restructured?
Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by babzlim(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22
this is what you get when a country is running on one party system, anything the president wants is a Goal even if he wants his son as whatsoever is a goal, both senate and speaker is same party with the president.

no opposition, the only opposition they have has sold there soul to the devil 👿, I petty the future of this great nation.

another four years from now they will turn you on eachother again and you will foolishly and hopelessly fall for the scam but when the bomb blast happened there was nothing like igbo blood or yoruba blood when it comes to blood donations abi.
Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by blacknp(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22
stagger:
Antai was a very rugged guy in UNIPORT those days as SUG Secretary General
Interesting., no be today oguy has been playing politics.

No wonder he is @ the top today.
Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by blacknp(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22
babzlim:
this is what you get when a country is running on one party system, anything the president wants is a Goal even if he wants his son as whatsoever is a goal, both senate and speaker is same party with the president.

no opposition, the only opposition they have has sold there soul to the devil 👿, I petty the future of this great nation.

another four years from now they will turn you on eachother again and you will foolishly and hopelessly fall for the scam but when the bomb blast happened there was nothing like igbo blood or yoruba blood when it comes to blood donations abi.
Peter Obi & Obidients have sold their souls to Lucifer in accordance with your statement?
Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by blacknp(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22
lexy2014:
.who will restructure it and how will it be restructured?
You dey mind miceroms that is just balabuing nonsense?
Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by babzlim(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22
NwaliE01:
Akpabio is one of the most sincerest of all politicians in Nigeria. He doesn't hide his own. We are "stoning" him here because he open up to us.
What of those that said nothing but have burried billions of naira underground?
Nigeria goes no where. We are not going to get better without proper accountability.

imagine what is coming out from an educated man AM
sure a youth for that matter.

a sincere thief... seriously.

Omo I give up on this country.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by Hedonisco: 10:07pm On Jan 22
This, right here, is exactly why conscientious Nigerians did not want a character like Bola Tinubu to come anywhere near Nigeria's presidency. Some things are too obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by DeepSight(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22
Helinus:

The poor are foolish, let them kpai.

Harsh though this statement is, I am almost tempted to second it.
Because in Tunisia, one poor man set himself on fire and ignited the Arab Spring.

Now I dont ask that anyone sets him or her self on fire here. All I ask is that they stop worshipping and praising their oppressors.
But apparently, that is too much to ask.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by DeepSight(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22
babzlim:

imagine what is coming out from an educated man AM
sure a youth for that matter.

a sincere thief... seriously.

Omo I give up on this country.

Read that fellow's post again carefully and you will be convinced he didnt finish primary school.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. by Antoeni(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22
Hand Go Soon Meet Akpabio
Our God is a Consuming Fire, Akpabio Will Soon Hear From.
Its Loading..........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos / Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal / Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.