Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,680 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Nigeria Cant Get Better With The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cant Get Better With The North. (710 Views)

Only An Illiterate Businessman Think Nigeria Cant Break Tie With Western Nigeria / Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC / Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Cant Get Better With The North. by mekaboy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2011
ITS A BITTER TRUTH, NIGERIA CANT BE A BETTER PLACE WITH THE NORTH BEING PART OF NIGERIA. I MEAN IF WE ARE ABLE TO DEAL WITH CORRUPTION AND EVERY TRIBE IS GIVEN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, THEN I BELIEVE THE EAST - SOUTH AND WEST CAN AGREE TO WORK TOGETHER.

THERE IS CRIME IN EVERY PART OF NIGERIA, WE CAN WORK TOGETHER TO TAKE CARE OF THAT. BUT HOW CAN NIGERIA WORK TOGETHER WITH PEOPLE THAT REASON LIKE THE NORTHERNERS? PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT EDUCATION OR DEVELOPMENT, WHO ENJOYING TO SHED INNOCENT BLOOD.?

ITS BEST TO LET THEM BE, BUILD A BORDER BETWEEN THE NORTH AND NIGERIANS SO THAT THEY CAN THROW BOMBS ALL THEY WANT AND RULE THEMSELVES BY SHARIA OR WHAT EVER THEY PLEASE.

AS LONG AS THESE PEOPLE ARE PART OF US THEY WILL SLOW DOWN THE PROGRESS OF ANY GOVT.

ITS BITTER BUT ITS TRUE.
Re: Nigeria Cant Get Better With The North. by BootyOnMe: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2011
[size=20pt]THEN I BELIEVE THE EAST, SOUTH AND WEST CAN AGREE TO WORK TOGETHER[/size]

I love your sense of humor. Unfortunately, it smirks of glaring ignorance. The above excerpt from you CLEARLY demomstrates that YOU do not understand Nigeria and NIGERIANS. Poor you. cheesy

Nigerians can never work together. OBJ put Yaradua and GEJ up there, yet you all shouted the elections were free and fair. grin Now you are crying 'The North'!

Boolsheet!
Nigeria cannot win without effective law and order.
Nigeria cannot win with the level of corruption that only gets mind bogglng.
Thanks to Boko Haram for a wake up call.

Serves all those Southerners right for building churches in the North kiss
With everything going on in Nigeria, some extremely dense Southerners still choose to sit their dumb arzzzzes in the North? undecided

Please, stop blaming the North! If the South were not such cowards, you will not have the North to blame! You have a Southern 'dummy' president!
Hold him accountable! kiss
Re: Nigeria Cant Get Better With The North. by EzeUche(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2011
The truth always taste bitter,
Re: Nigeria Cant Get Better With The North. by xtianh(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2011
I thnk by d equal distribution nigerian wealth to evri part of ds country can help fight curroption n nd ds regional,religious and political attacks
Re: Nigeria Cant Get Better With The North. by mekaboy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE RESOURCES ARE DISTRIBUTED EQUALLY AND A GROUP SAY THEY DONT WANT EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT AND CHOOSE TO USE THEIR RESOURCES TO BUY BOMB AND BLOW UP SCHOOLS AND CHURCHES "?

(1) (Reply)

How Pdp Used Security Report To Shut Out Sylva / Where Is President Goodluck Geting It Wrong In His Administration. / Northern Generals, Leaders Support Boko Haram -sarah Jubril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.