Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Non Implementation Of Promotion, What Do We Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Non Implementation Of Promotion, What Do We Do? (63 Views)

Implementation of ISO 9001 in Organization: A Complete Guide / Gombe Begins Implementation Of New Minimum Wage / Reginers Church Collapse: Government Orders Implementation Of Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Non Implementation Of Promotion, What Do We Do? by Anwons(m): 12:11am On Jan 23
I am a teacher under Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board, in August 2023, teachers under the board were Promoted and unfortunately, some of us were not.

Those affected were asked to write protest letters to the board Chairman through the Supervising Directors of the LGAs which we did with the promise that it will be resolved in September. The same thing continued in September.

In October, the board set up a panel to attend to the affected persons which we were invited LGA by LGA on different days with required documents, during the exercise, we were told that everything will be resolved, in fact, till now , we haven't been promoted.
Meanwhile, we are still been paid old salaries.
The reason given to us was that it was an omission.
How come other agencies and even post primary Schools board didn't experience the so called omission?
In some schools, only a staff is promoted while the rest were not.

We have reached the NUT State Chairman, he could not give us any reasonable respond as to what NUT is doing.

I went to board few days ago to know if it will be effected this January, I was told by the Director, Finance and Account that they need to send the names of the affected staff to the governor for approval.
After 5 MONTHS? Our names haven't been sent to the governor?
I asked about arrears when it will be finally resolved, HE SAID THERE WON'T BE ARREARS.

I was devastated. How can I cope with such cheating? While others were Promoted, we were not. Without any cogent reason because we were not found wanting in any way.

Right now, I'm just thinking the next line of action.

One more thing, there are people who were also affected that has gone to the board through man know man and they have been paid. How come they did not send their names to the governor for approval?

I beg, I need guide and suggestions especially from legal aspect.
Re: Non Implementation Of Promotion, What Do We Do? by Anwons(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23
Nigeria state is threatening

(1) (Reply)

Should Xavi Be Let Go Of By Barca? / Tasmanian Mobile Skip Bin Hire / Top 10 Smartphones In Lucknow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.