Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,261 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane (16509 Views)

AFCON: Emilio Nsue Hits First Hat-trick In 16 Years As Equatorial Guinea Cruise / Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies / Odion Ighalo wins 2019 AFCON highest goal scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by arantess: 8:39pm On Jan 23
temmyejo:
If Oshimen's conversion rate was half as high as this guy's own, the media hype would be a boost to his career, but baba Is so careful avoiding injuries that scoring a goal has become a secondary objective, meanwhile the coach is a fantastic tactician and his input is the only reason the eagles qualified at all.
Naaaaa

He is not careful for anything, don't come with that line that he is avoiding injuries

E no follow

2 Likes

Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by arantess: 8:41pm On Jan 23
TheFarmer1:

It's not exactly strange. A Right Back, in modern football is an attack minded player. Most RB players tend to run into the opponents deep lying positions,causing all sorts of problems for the Midfield and Defence of their opponents. A classical example of attack minded RB is former Chelsea Player, Cesar Azpilicueta.
True
He also plays as a winger for his club when needed.
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by godwon01(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23
TOPCRUISE:
And his market value na 350k undecided
He has reached his twilight. He was just lucky. At the right time and at the right place all the time. I don't think they will go far. They have reached their bus stop. Experience will count now. What happened to Madagascar in 2019 will happen to them.
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by Dollarboss93: 9:19pm On Jan 23
TOPCRUISE:
And his market value na 350k undecided

1 Like

Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by lexy2014: 10:50pm On Jan 23
SoNature:
Clubs will start chasing after him after the AFCON tournament cheesy

it not always automatic
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by lexy2014: 10:50pm On Jan 23
godwon01:
He has reached his twilight. He was just lucky. At the right time and at the right place all the time. I don't think they will go far. They have reached their bus stop. Experience will count now. What happened to Madagascar in 2019 will happen to them.

how is scoring 5 goals in 3 games and being at the right place at the right time being lucky?
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by Qhalifah: 10:52pm On Jan 23
Beuberry:
He's so cute
just like you
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by onatisi(m): 12:05am On Jan 24
same prayer i am praying
africandollar:
God! I just dey pray make we never jam Cape Verde early for this tournament because those guys go show us shege promax! embarassed

1 Like

Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by BabbanBura(m): 2:03am On Jan 24
Beuberry:
He's so cute

See ya life! Better people are talking goals you are here wetting ya dross, mtchewww
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by oluwaahmed: 2:20am On Jan 24
The guy is old if not e for sure 4 am
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by Beuberry(f): 8:49am On Jan 24
BabbanBura:

See ya life! Better people are talking goals you are here wetting ya dross, mtchewww
My life no concern you.

Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by predictor1: 1:52pm On Jan 24
temmyejo:
If Oshimen's conversion rate was half as high as this guy's own, the media hype would be a boost to his career, but baba Is so careful avoiding injuries that scoring a goal has become a secondary objective, meanwhile the coach is a fantastic tactician and his input is the only reason the eagles qualified at all.
The same coach that was nearly sacked? But he is doing well at afcon, probably trying to save his job.

1 Like

Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by BabbanBura(m): 8:12am On Jan 29
Beuberry:

My life no concern you.

Ofcourse, as na orgasm u sabi pass, e no concern me
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by JasonScoolari: 4:40pm On Jan 29
Oboto700:
oga he's 34
How are you son?
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by Oboto700(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
How are you son?
fine sir
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by JasonScoolari: 4:44pm On Jan 29
Oboto700:
fine sir
Good, so stop acting like a kid

1 Like

Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by Beuberry(f): 9:22pm On Jan 29
BabbanBura:

Receive sense!

Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by omooba969(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31
BabbanBura:

Hey Chief how u dey, long time?
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by Ahmed442(m): 8:58am On Feb 01
obinna58:
You’ll have to bring about 1000 of to him to match oshimen value
Obinna iam with you on this

1 Like

Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by BabbanBura(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01
omooba969:

Hey Chief how u dey, long time?

Longest time high chief, you must be an Oba by now!

How u dey nah?
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by omooba969(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01
BabbanBura:

Longest time high chief, you must be an Oba by now!

How u dey nah?

Lol 😆 I dey boss, taking it easy.
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by BabbanBura(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01
omooba969:

Lol 😆 I dey boss, taking it easy.

Na sure way to survive this renewed shege wey una plunged us into.

Tthank for checking up on me Bro.
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by omooba969(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01
BabbanBura:

Na sure way to survive this renewed shege wey una plunged us into.

Tthank for checking up on me Bro.

Hey, do you still hear from your babe ibk, I don't think she's still active on NL or has she got a different moniker?
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by BabbanBura(m): 10:37am On Feb 02
omooba969:

Hey, do you still hear from your babe ibk, I don't think she's still active on NL or has she got a different moniker?

My babe nke? Boss no nah, ibk no be my babe woo, abeg woo!
I honestly don't know if she is still here or if she has another moniker. It's being long I see her here let alone chatted her.
Re: AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane by omooba969(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02
BabbanBura:

My babe nke? Boss no nah, ibk no be my babe woo, abeg woo!
I honestly don't know if she is still here or if she has another moniker. It's being long I see her here let alone chatted her.

👍

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC / Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League's Player Of The Month For December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.