Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims (18219 Views)

Abia Govt Seals Hotel Over Mysterious Death, Disappearance Of Customers / Brazil's Most Violent Gang Escapes Prison By Digging A Tunnel, Seen On CCTV / Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by TheOtherRoomHQ: 7:13am On Jan 23
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by highoctane: 7:15am On Jan 23
Uchman1759:
Those Hausas and Fulani guys should be sacked from there, those guys have done more harm Dan good.

It is the village rats, that tells the bush rats, there r
is fish in the kitchen cage.
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by amnesty7: 7:26am On Jan 23
Chicagograduate:
Meanwhile,shiek Gumi and his northern elders are protecting Fulani herdsmen kidnappers and are even helping the terrorists to negotiate ransom.
If any relative of the kidnappers is killed in a crossfire they will run to court and raise an alarm.But they will keep quiet when the Fulani bandits invade a community and massacre scores of people.
I thought Seun and his moderators have sent a strong warning about this? Or is the warning a mere empty threat?
To the OP, everyone here knows the ID of the terrorists in Abia discussed under this thread. You can't divert anyone's attention.
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by naijamerican: 7:27am On Jan 23
Hopefully the exterminate all these filthy terrorists
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by Hezzyluv: 7:27am On Jan 23
Chicagograduate:
Meanwhile,shiek Gumi and his northern elders are protecting Fulani herdsmen kidnappers and are even helping the terrorists to negotiate ransom.
If any relative of the kidnappers is killed in a crossfire they will run to court and raise an alarm.But they will keep quiet when the Fulani bandits invade a community and massacre scores of people.

No caps.
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by BabaRamota1980: 7:28am On Jan 23
Dem be Hamas? I thought ibo people are jews.
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by Ogene001: 7:29am On Jan 23
wediehere1:
Fulani herdsmen have been vindicated once again
Lokpanta is Fulani enclave
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by amnesty7: 7:30am On Jan 23
ecolime:
Gummi boys again?

He warned Wike, now we see what's happening in Abuja. A once peaceful and secure state.

He should keep his hands off southern states.

State/communal Policing is the way.
True. That notorious Abj kidnapper Chinaza Philips is also a Gumi boy.
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by Pinicop(m): 7:40am On Jan 23
No pictures?
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by Nackzy: 7:40am On Jan 23
Abeg make una dey try back am up with pictures
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by stuffs4me(m): 7:52am On Jan 23
Like Evans like Chinaza

1 Like

Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by stuffs4me(m): 7:54am On Jan 23
Uchman1759:
Those Hausas and Fulani guys should be sacked from there, those guys have done more harm Dan good.

Chinaza and Evans are Hausas abi
Otokoto is also Hausa abi
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by stuffs4me(m): 7:56am On Jan 23
Ogene001:

Lokpanta is Fulani enclave

Otokoto is also fulani enclave while Evans and Chinaza are all Fulanis abi

I will not be surprised if you declared that IPOB cannibals are also Fulani
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by Nice2023(m): 8:00am On Jan 23
Chibuzoripob:
grin cool Millionaires and development cool lipsrsealed undecided grin

The lokpanta area is the home of fulani and hausa men who have long been involved in all sorts of criminal activities in the area.

What u dont know,read and waka pass.

Travel and see what the governor is doing and see how he has stopped them from trading illegally in that area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by bigcasava1(m): 8:01am On Jan 23
This is what security is all about. God bless Abia people
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by Workch: 8:10am On Jan 23
wediehere1:
it will be nice if you actually read stuffs before making a post.

Don't allow your fingers to be faster than your brain

1 Like

Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by Workch: 8:12am On Jan 23
highoctane:

It is the village rats, that tells the bush rats, there r
is fish in the kitchen cage.
yes it's true, it must have been someone from owo that told fulani herdsmen how to kill owo people of Ondo.
Same as the people killed in Oyo.
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by InvertedHammer: 8:13am On Jan 23
/
Orji Uzor Kalu started this mess in an effort to appease the North for a stab at the Presidency. It is in line with the ill-fated attempt to hoist ruga on many states until every homo sapiens vehemently opposed it.

/

2 Likes

Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by Okwyjesus(m): 8:19am On Jan 23
Chibuzoripob:
grin cool Millionaires and development cool lipsrsealed undecided grin

All these children that don't travel. That settlement in Abia is mainly Hausa/Fulani. A big livestock market with lonely forest and hills around.

It's arguable the most terrorized part of Abia and most kidnapped victim around there down to Umunneoji had complained that the language of their kidnappers is not lgbo.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by Zeebuy: 8:26am On Jan 23
Fadddd:
It beats me how all these guys go to Churches and Mosques to go look God in the eye after their sheer heinous crimes. Baba God gentle no be small.

The major occupants of Lokpanta aren't church-goers. That area is mostly occupied by northerners. The biggest cattle market in Abia State is located there too

1 Like

Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by Zeebuy: 8:30am On Jan 23
wediehere1:

Lollzzzzz....you soooooo wish to shift the blame for the kidnappings happening in this country to someone else, don't you?

Anyways, Lokpanta is occupied by northerners.

The amusing thing is, you guys think the kidnappings happening around your country is normal kidnapping.
You folks are so so gullible 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I'll be honest with you, it'll be better for y'all if it's "Evans" that's doing the kidnappings. At least he'll use it to buy cars and houses. The ones doing the main kidnappings, they're using it to buy guns and arms and ammunition. The funny thing is u people will still be the victims while you try to shift the blame on someone else😁

Get ready for what's coming to you

stuffs4me:

Chinaza and Evans are Hausas abi
Otokoto is also Hausa abi
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by skywalker240(m): 8:30am On Jan 23
These are one of the reasons I don't blame Kanu
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by 2tpick: 8:48am On Jan 23
Zeebuy:

Lollzzzzz....you soooooo wish to shift the blame for the kidnappings happening in this country to someone else, don't you?

The amusing thing is, you guys think the kidnappings happening around your country is normal kidnapping.
You folks are so so gullible 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I'll be honest with you, it'll be better for y'all if it's "Evans" that's doing the kidnappings. At least he'll use it to buy cars and houses. The ones doing the main kidnappings, they're using it to buy guns and arms and ammunition. The funny thing is u people will still be the victims while you try to shift the blame on someone else😁

It saddens me seeing that people have been so blinded by tribalism that they totally ignore the existential threat they are facing. It might be that they have low IQ though
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by superCleanworks(m): 8:55am On Jan 23
TreasureJunky:
They should be crushed. No kidnapper deserves to live

Yes. they should be made to lie on the hot asphalt road for hours then crushed by a nice roller while their whole family is forced to watch so that the message will be very loud.
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by 2tpick: 8:57am On Jan 23
Zeebuy:

It saddens me seeing that people have been so blinded by tribalism that they totally ignore the existential threat they are facing. It might be that nature bestowed them with low IQ though.
The person you quoted might see u as a warmonger or messenger of doom but the signs are very clear. People are stockpiling weapons for a major onslaught and these fools are busy with tribalism. Ordinarily, one doesn't need to empty an armory to kidnap defenseless villagers and travellers so why channel 90% of the proceeds to buy arms and ammunitions?

2 Likes

Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by drmuchin: 9:03am On Jan 23
Hamas Gaza brothers in Abia State
Chukwu aju!
Up Otti
Up Abians
The Land of the Rising Sun
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by Zeebuy: 9:15am On Jan 23
2tpick:

It saddens me seeing that people have been so blinded by tribalism that they totally ignore the existential threat they are facing. It might be that nature bestowed them with low IQ though.
The person you quoted might see u as a warmonger or messenger of doom but the signs are very clear. People are stockpiling weapons for a major onslaught and these fools are busy with tribalism. Ordinarily, one doesn't need to empty an armory to kidnap defenseless villagers and travellers so why channel 90% of the proceeds to buy arms and ammunitions?

It's totally pathetic. I pity Nigerians
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by Chibuzoripob: 9:16am On Jan 23
grin cheesy grin are u one of those peeps wey nor wan gree for anybody grin grin? How is being a Millionaires and development amount to insults/tribalist undecided angry cheesy grin?
Malroux:
Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod Mukina2 Dominique rule 2. Seun you declared total war against those who covertly or overtly deride a tribe or its people.
Re: Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims by finallybusy: 11:10am On Jan 23
Where pictures?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Two Suspects For Fraud / Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial To May 26 / EFCC Raids: Lagos Businessman Contemplates Suicide Over ₦‎168m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.