Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land (1932 Views)

Herdsmen In Delta State Reject 5,000sqm Grazing Land Proposed By Lawmakers, Want / Ondo People Have Abandoned Their Farms To Avoid Being Killed By Fulani Herdsmen / Herdsmen Make Demand From Abia Govt, Give Us Grazing Land, Feed For Our Cattle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by ariesbull: 10:06am On Jan 23
Dsimmer:
Open grazing should be outlawed. Open grazing is useless and barbaric. Don't this fools know it's archaic and cause desertification as well as flooding? Are they that stupid? Bunch of useless folks! They had better fvck off or be gunned down!
it has been outlawed that's why herdsmens are outlaws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by Dsimmer: 10:08am On Jan 23
ariesbull:
it has been outlawed that's why herdsmens are outlaws

Do the crime and do the time. Gun down any useless lawless evil idiot constituting nuisance to the peace of the community. Imagine barbaric Open grazing in this century? 🙄 Or the country should just break up. Every state must have Forest guards as a matter of fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by jmoore(m): 10:09am On Jan 23
ariesbull:
leave governors your brother Tinubu has been shouting restructure all these years he is there now
Enyi a kpachara anya gi! Tinubu buru kwa your grandfather.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by ariesbull: 10:29am On Jan 23
jmoore:

Enyi a kpachara anya gi! Tinubu buru kwa your grandfather.
I don't get it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by ariesbull: 10:29am On Jan 23
Dsimmer:

Do the crime and do the time. Gun down any useless lawless evil idiot constituting nuisance to the peace of the community. Every state must have Forest guards as a matter of fact!
who wan do gun down for Ekiti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by TheBillyonaire: 10:55am On Jan 23
Tinubu has a lot of work to do including banning of open cross country grazing by the barbarians who are evolving into bandits and terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by Chikel20000(m): 11:04am On Jan 23
meolaniyi:
I have concern about potential negative reactions from the Igbo people towards the government led by Tinubu. The moderator not to bring attention to the issue by pushing it to the front page. We are worried that the Igbos may use this as an opportunity to ridicule or discredit the Tinubu government. I request the moderator's assistance in keeping this matter low-key and avoiding any potential backlash.
chai!...Igbos r really powerful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by Tochj(m): 11:10am On Jan 23
meolaniyi:
I have concern about potential negative reactions from the Igbo people towards the government led by Tinubu. The moderator not to bring attention to the issue by pushing it to the front page. We are worried that the Igbos may use this as an opportunity to ridicule or discredit the Tinubu government. I request the moderator's assistance in keeping this matter low-key and avoiding any potential backlash.
If you continue to think that Igbos is your problem
Get ready to lose ur Ancestral land to fulanis
This is one reason Igbos love MNK
Get your own security outfits like ESN
Security outfits controlled by the fulanis can't secure you against fulani terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by blackmantis: 11:12am On Jan 23
There are chicken farmers
Goat herders
Sheep herders
Pig rearers
Duck breeders.
Fish farmers
All these do their business without infringing on others property.
Only Cattle herders will carry their cows and destroy the property of others.

States should enact and implement laws on open grazing. It's outdated a frequent cause of conflict and a security threat to the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by Yujin(m): 11:43am On Jan 23
Tochj:

If you continue to think that Igbos is your problem
Get ready to lose ur Ancestral land to fulanis
This is one reason Igbos love MNK
Get your own security outfits like ESN
Security outfits controlled by the fulanis can't secure you against fulani terrorists.
Ssshh.. you talk too much. Learn to mind your business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by Tochj(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23
Yujin:

Ssshh.. you talk too much. Learn to mind your business.
I don't talk too much
I talk good sense
Fulanis are already conquering yorubaland
open your eyes
Yorubaland should not be conquered
we all will suffer if they succed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by Yujin(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23
Tochj:

I don't talk too much
I talk good sense
open your eyes
Yorubas are not complaining neither should you. Once again, mind your business. We certainly will not suffer if they're conquered by their allies. Biafra is closer than you think.

1 Like

Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by ariesbull: 2:41pm On Jan 23
Tochj:

I don't talk too much
I talk good sense
open your eyes
what is your business if they are conquered...can't you see Ilorin

You can't cry more than the bereaved

Learn to concentrate on your own business...which is Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by Dsimmer: 3:47pm On Jan 23
ariesbull:
who wan do gun down for Ekiti

Me sef can. Nigeria needs to take proactive step like European to curb useless evil terrorists.

Meanwhile, all states need to have their own forest guards. Or the country should break up sef.
Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by ariesbull: 4:14pm On Jan 23
Dsimmer:

Me sef can. Nigeria needs to take proactive step like European to curb useless evil terrorists.

Meanwhile, all states need to have their own forest guards. Or the country should break up sef.
all those one Na grammar you dey speak

They should look at the East and how ESN has made herdsmen understand that craze get grades
Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by Newton2024: 9:02pm On Jan 23
muller101:
A greater %/of cows in southwest belongs mostly to the obas and some influential people of southwest. Farms destruction won't go anywhere soon. They should protest for sate police, not this rubbish peace meetings they keep arranging.
You know the problem. Fulani herdsmen are rearing the cows for influential figures in the society. That's how it is from the north to the south. That's why they can commit crime at will and nobody will be arrested. Instead, the governors will call for 'peace' meeting.

1 Like

Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by Adaisback(f): 3:18am On Jan 25
meolaniyi:
And you think you are helping matters or the people of Ekiti state by muting it? You want the people of Ekiti state to keep suffering because of your ego? How will help come if it is not publicized?
Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:38am On Jan 25
BigBlackPreek:
Nigeria has indeed gone to the dogs oh

.......Or to the cows in a manner of speaking!
Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by Minime10(f): 5:37am On Jan 25
Brotherly squabbles, so no put your mouth except you are from that region
Re: Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land by rayvelez(m): 7:40am On Jan 25
It’s their land and nothing Ekiti govt can do about it jare. Make the herders enjoy their grazing land dem no born anybody’s papa to chase them away if dem try am dem go die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Scammers Setting The Stage For Terrorism? / Yaradua Marginalize The South In Ministerial Nomination / Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.