Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! (20856 Views)

Petrol Is N196 Per Litre Despite Fuel Subsidy Removal - IPMAN / How To Secure A Car Battery While On Vacation / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by Nokio2: 3:04pm On Jan 24
Oloki:
Are you a pastor? Why is it that only church related activities is what you use car for
I no Wetin u want him roster to be like

Wed: business meeting with chinaza
Thurs:Take lunch to Yomi at efcc underground cell
Fri; hookup with Habiba at citylodge
Sat:remove diesel from office gen
What a balablu

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by besayag: 3:04pm On Jan 24
Subsidy is gone n dem dey happy
Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by seunny4lif(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24
Even me that is using leg rovers, is feeling the high cost of fuel.
I want to move to electric leg rovers soon

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by jude33084(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24
Akwamkpuruamu:
Agbadorians will say Tinubu has done good by saving Nigeria from climate change.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by Angelfrost(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24
650 ke?!! I have been buying 680 - 700 for weeks now.

They are still subsidizing it at that price to be honest.

Going by the current exchange rate and its impact on importation, Petrol shouldn't be less than #950 per liter. lipsrsealed
Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by IgboSomalia: 3:05pm On Jan 24
tetula123:
It’s a jungle out here. I had to go get a 2013 Corolla due to my cars high fuel consumption. Only to discover it uses V6 engine too. Spending more than 50k a week for fuel on both cars. I don park them, just had to cut my waka waka.

Corolla using a V6 engine.
I have never seen this type of foolish lie before.

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by Sicklebear28: 3:05pm On Jan 24
saddler:

Its still cheap at 650 naura.

That's less than 50 cent.

You must head Olumo rock today
Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by blowjohn(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24
Now that u mentioned church, I wonder why the church isn't helping to fund members that have genuine money help.

Instead na project upon project.

I shud be able to go to my church and beg them for let's say 5 million with genuine reasons.

But sha what do I know

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by MrCuteking(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24
The corruption has eaten deep to the point that even Dangote price will not make any difference. As a matter of fact, I’m skeptical about the fact they said they’ve not started refining fuel. It’s a secretive way to continue reaping the country.

Nigeria is gone.

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by Curious345: 3:07pm On Jan 24
My car too
Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by Angelfrost(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24
saddler:

Its still cheap at 650 naura.

That's less than 50 cent.

It's still being subsidized... If market forces were allowed to have their way, it should be selling at a minimum of 950/Liter going by the current exchange rate.

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by Angelfrost(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24
besayag:
Subsidy is gone n dem dey happy

Gone where??! Lol.

If they truly removed the subsidy and deregulated that sector, you should be buying petrol at almost 1k per liter.

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Jan 24
dalass:
■ Even the oil self, na money now... grin Google to change engine oil? grin
Ofcourse! The instructions are idiot proof. undecided

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by maasoap(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24
Testiebobo:
Now that petrol is 650per litter, in my family we no longer use our car anyhow anyday, our car is on vacation. To pop your bubbles we made a family roster on when to use the car. See below;
\MON\ unavailable
\TUE\ AVAILABLE (bible study in church, due to its far distance)
\WED\ unavailable( hour of favour, but in a nearby church\
\THUR\ unavailable( prayer meeting in church) use keke or okada or legs for transportation
\FRI\ unavailable
\SAT\ unavailable
\SUN\ AVAILABLE(sunday service)
In this tinubulation era, our car is on vacation and holiday by force by fire. The car cannot come and be enjoying money than the entire family.

Looking at that roster above, you would be one mother fvcking brainwashed. grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On Jan 24
blowjohn:
■ Shebi na google teach u how to change break pad abi? And how to change gearbox angry grin cheesy
Yes! undecided

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by Sicklebear28: 3:12pm On Jan 24
dalass:

Even the oil self, na money now... grin

Google to change engine oil? grin

I can't remember the last time i used my generator.
Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by maasoap(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24
Angelfrost:

Gone where??! Lol.

If they truly removed the subsidy and deregulated that sector, you should be buying petrol at almost 1k per liter.
And we should be happy, right? A country in the category of Saudi Arabia and UAE! The last time prices of petrol in different countries was published, none of the oil producing nations sells above 30 naira per litre. What a shame!

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by KaptainAfrika: 3:13pm On Jan 24
Ze coast of fuel in Naijeria is one of ze chipest in dah world...like how many liters can you buy with 30,000.00 Naira minimum wage....
Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by tuoyoojo(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24
Buying close to 10litres of fuel every working day minus other outings during the weekend made me realise I was virtually working for fuel attendants

Tilubu has started making me exercise while I take along (taxi) to the office

Next election the hope must be renewed, na APC I go vote for until we get sense

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by highchief1: 3:14pm On Jan 24
chinnyonwu:

I don't think any Corolla has a v6 engine
I own a 2013 corola I’m wondering what he is saying

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by Angelfrost(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24
maasoap:

And we should be happy, right? A country in the category of Saudi Arabia and UAE! The last time prices of petrol in different countries was published, none of the oil producing nations sells above 30 naira per litre. What a shame!

None of those oil-producing nations sends crude oil out for refining, only to 're-import' fuel at higher amounts.

The fact that your country has failed to establish and maintain functioning refineries in over 6 decades of Independence is not my fault, Sir.

An average Saudi Arabian can't even comprehend such ridiculousness. tongue

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by frankson1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24
Testiebobo:
Now that petrol is 650per litter, in my family we no longer use our car anyhow anyday, our car is on vacation. To pop your bubbles we made a family roster on when to use the car. See below;
\MON\ unavailable
\THUR\ unavailable( prayer meeting in church) use keke or okada or legs for transportation
\FRI\ unavailable
\SAT\ unavailable
In this tinubulation era, our car is on vacation and holiday by force by fire. The car cannot come and be enjoying money than the entire family.

Oga, go find work do so you can have money to buy a car, fuel and service it when it's due undecided

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by Ijaya123: 3:17pm On Jan 24
Testiebobo:
\MON\ unavailable
\FRI\ unavailable
\SAT\ unavailable

Same petrol was bought today at N590 per litre.
Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by Ijaya123: 3:19pm On Jan 24
maasoap:

Can you share with us the source of this info of countries selling petrol for equivalent of N30 naira per litre?
Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by tetula123(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24
IgboSomalia:

Corolla using a V6 engine.
I have never seen this type of foolish lie before.
bros we no dey quarrel. Even from how I said it. You suppose know say I no sabi car matter. I was told that. So I just took it. Anyway thank you

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by Paraman: 3:20pm On Jan 24
tetula123:
It’s a jungle out here. I had to go get a 2013 Corolla due to my cars high fuel consumption. Only to discover it uses V6 engine too. Spending more than 50k a week for fuel on both cars. I don park them, just had to cut my waka waka.
Is the bold for real?
Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by tuoyoojo(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24
highchief1:
I own a 2013 corola I’m wondering what he is saying

Maybe him own na special order from Toyota

Most likely don carry him catalytic convertor ( indomie) from the motor

Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by maasoap(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24
Nokio2:
I no Wetin u want him roster to be like

Wed: business meeting with chinaza
Thurs:Take lunch to Yomi at efcc underground cell
Fri; hookup with Habiba at citylodge
Sat:remove diesel from office gen
What a balablu

He asked a sensible question, why taking panadol for another's headache?
Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by maasoap(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24
Ijaya123:

Can you share with us the source of this info of countries selling petrol for equivalent of N30 naira per litre?
It was posted here on fp.
Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by providencia(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24
Why is petrol going up now that we have dangote refinery?
Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by concho(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24
tetula123:
Modified. Those saying it’s a lie. I don’t know about cars. Someone told me it’s v6 hence its fuel consumption.
How much you go sell am ?
Re: Since Petrol Is Now 650per Litter, Our Car Is On Vacation! by providencia(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24
tetula123:
Modified. Those saying it’s a lie. I don’t know about cars. Someone told me it’s v6 hence its fuel consumption.

It's not v6. Maybe it's xr you bought. That one consume more than normal corolla

Mercedes-benz Unimog Voted Best Off Road Vehicle 2017 / This Is What Bad Fuel Will Do To Your Car: 7 Effects Of Bad Fuel In Your Car / Lawma Truck On Fire At Iyana Paja Round About..(photo) Live

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53