Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) (3223 Views)

Hushpuppi Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday In US Jail (pics/video) / Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by Newsmic: 7:51am On Jan 23
Hushpuppi Celebrates Tunde Ednut’s Birthday in Prison, Video Trends: “Even for Jail, E Dey Show Off”

Popular Nigerian socialite and convicted felon, Ramon Abass aka Hushpuppi, has joined many others to celebrate Tunde Ednut’s birthday. The celebrity blogger with real name Tunde Adekunle turned 38 on January 20, 2024, and it was widely celebrated by his fans, colleagues and supporters.

It is no longer news that Tunde Ednut’s birthday is usually celebrated like a carnival every year, with his fans in different parts of the world picking locations to mark the special occasion. Interestingly, the birthday celebration also extended to a prison cell in America when popular Nigerian socialite and convicted felon Hushpuppi decided to show him love.

Tunde Ednut reportedly posted the video of Hushpuppi marking his birthday from his jail cell before quickly deleting it. However, the clip quickly spread on social media. In the video, Hushpuppi was heard speaking in the background as he showcased a spread of prison food he was using to celebrate Tunde Ednut. Rice was seen served into different bowls as someone used a small plastic to take some pasta from a nylon bag and pour it into the waiting plates. According to the socialite, he was celebrating the blogger’s birthday in his own little way with pasta, rice and cold drinks. He said: “We are also celebrating o in our own little way o. Jollof loading, pasta is already here as you can see.” See the viral video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=240Hn-A5_tU?si=iKQ-eay0PuJcvN_9

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1574826-hushpuppi-celebrates-tunde-ednuts-birthday-prison-video-trends-jail-e-dey-show/#:~:text=Popular%20Nigerian%20socialite%20and%20convicted,his%20fans%2C%20colleagues%20and%20supporters.

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by Mokason288(m): 7:55am On Jan 23
I pity his buttt hole

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by Nackzy: 7:56am On Jan 23
Odogwu, we know say you go still come out come do another one

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by GO0dharddick: 8:00am On Jan 23
Sadly, it is better to stay and live in US prison than to live in Nigeria where Tinubu and bandits will use you to do suya and pepper soup.

US prison alone is better than the entire Africa continent. Nigeria is not yet a country. It's still 700 years behind the rest of the world 🌎

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by adesegun121(m): 8:04am On Jan 23
Say no to fraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by Chikel20000(m): 8:06am On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:
Sadly, it is better to stay and live in US prison than to live in Nigeria where Tinubu and bandits will use you to do suya and pepper soup.

US prison alone is better than the entire Africa continent. Nigeria is not yet a country. It's still 700 years behind the rest of the world 🌎
dis joke should be thrown to comedy section

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by illicit(m): 8:07am On Jan 23
I don't envy him
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by silvoclaira: 8:09am On Jan 23
See good food in Prison

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by Paraman: 8:10am On Jan 23
You're lucky you're not in a prison in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by GO0dharddick: 8:10am On Jan 23
Chikel20000:
dis joke should be thrown to comedy section

As painful as it is, there are Nigerians in US prison who are enjoying their lives there, eating different kinds of food everyday and are more healthy than most Nigerians here.

Even if they want to release them they'll refuse because they know the kind of enjoyment in the US prison there as compared to the sorrow and suffering they'll encounter should they be deported back to Nigeria

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by Paraman: 8:12am On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:

There is more than 1 billion people living in Africa, look at the way you talk as if you know how every single African live.

Africa, subsaharan Africa in particular, still have a lot of work to do sha, we're far behind compared to other continent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by blackmantis: 8:15am On Jan 23
Still balling.......

You can't take it out of him.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by GO0dharddick: 8:16am On Jan 23
Paraman:
There is more than 1 billion people living in Africa, look at the way you talk as if you know how every single African live.

Africa, subsaharan Africa in particular, still have a lot of work to do sha, we're far behind compared to other continent

There's are over 1.6billion people in China alone and they're not as badly looking as the entire Africa continent.

I still maintain the fact that millions of Nigerians will rather stay in US prison where they're enjoying back to back than to live in Nigeria where Tinubu and his fellow bandits will use them for pepper soup and suya

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by phorget(m): 8:22am On Jan 23
Many Nigerians would rather want to be in the United states prison right now!
Nigeria TINUBULATION is far worst than Afghanistan prison.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by ajailer(m): 8:24am On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:

There's are over 1.6billion people in China alone and they're not as badly looking as the entire Africa continent.

I still maintain the fact that millions of Nigerians will rather stay in US prison where they're enjoying back to back than to live in Nigeria where Tinubu and his fellow bandits will use them for pepper soup and suya

Then I hope you, your entire family and your coming generations will always spend time in American prison since you prefer being a caged man in America to the freedom you have here in Africa.

This forum sef, full of adults with half developed brain. You see food now, you throway sense. The food even looks disgusting to me...... na prison food dey make dis one dey salivate

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by GO0dharddick: 8:30am On Jan 23
ajailer:

Then I hope you, your entire family and your coming generations will always spend time in American prison since you prefer being a caged man in America to the freedom you have here in Africa.

This forum sef, full of adults with half developed brain. You see food now, you throway sense. The food even looks disgusting to me...... na prison food dey make dis one dey salivate

As expected. I was actually waiting for your kind to show up.

Are you not caged in Nigeria?

If e sure for you, dude travel to Abuja right now abeg I wan check something. Use the road and travel to Abuja let's see if you're caged or walking freely. 🤡

You that is an adult with full Brain, you should have known that a sane mind was talking about how developed the US is, but because you're a 🤡 you kept talking about food.

Oga US prison alone get 24/7 light pass your country. They have well keep facilities pass your country, the prisoners look extremely healthy than you and millions of Nigerians who never see food chop. So what nonsense are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by GO0dharddick: 8:33am On Jan 23
phorget:
Many Nigerians would rather want to be in the United states prison right now!
Nigeria TINUBULATION is far worst than Afghanistan prison.

Check the comment of the clown below you. Werèy will say it's because you hate Nigeria that is why you're saying this

In reality, the ediot would even love to be in US prison than to be dying slowly in Nigeria where Tinubu and bandits wan use am do pepper soup
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by Faithful007: 8:33am On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:

Don't be deceived. No prison feeds people like that in the US. Even with Soda lol 😂 Impossible.

I can bet you he bought them from the prison commissary/canteen which they're allowed once or twice a month.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by GO0dharddick: 8:36am On Jan 23
Faithful007:

Don't be deceived. No prison feeds people like that in the US. Even with Soda lol 😂 Impossible.

I can bet you he bought them from the prison commissary/canteen which they're allowed once or twice a month.

U think US prison is Nigeria prison? Even SA prison neat pass Nigeria as a whole let alone US prison.

it'll interest you to know that the food and drinks you saw there were being served to him by the prison. Dude he didn't buy anything there. be like you no dey watch American films? Inasmuch as it is a movie, dude the movies reflect the American society.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by ajailer(m): 8:52am On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:

If e sure for you, dude travel to Abuja right now abeg I wan check something. Use the road and travel to Abuja let's see if you're caged or walking freely. 🤡

You that is an adult with full Brain, you should have known that a sane mind was talking about how developed the US is, but because you're a 🤡 you kept talking about food.

Oga US prison alone get 24/7 light pass your country. They have well keep facilities pass your country, the prisoners look extremely healthy than you and millions of Nigerians who never see food chop. So what nonsense are you saying?

Since you refuse to have even small sense the I go let you know...
Even in America, it's not everywhere you can go or else you might get shot and killed(You dare not go to some hood where shooting occurs all the time). We don't even have the gun violence menace they are experiencing in America, though we have our own challenge in another form.... school shooting almost all the time(or have you heard of secondary schools students shooting themselves as they do in America?).
Even their prison sef is a dangerous place as it's full of gangs that will easily kill outsiders......... you no fit reason all these one and know that they too are not perfect but you choose to use your half sense to reason like all obidunce are known to do....... welldone and clap for yourself convict wannabe.

mad man wey dey salivate on top prison food....... you a fool

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by arantess: 8:55am On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:

U think US prison is Nigeria prison? Even SA prison neat pass Nigeria as a whole let alone US prison.

it'll interest you to know that the food and drinks you saw there were being served to him by the prison. Dude he didn't buy anything there. be like you no dey watch American films? Inasmuch as it is a movie, dude the movies reflect the American society.
You don watch too much movies....

In the American movies you watched, have you seen them serving plenty food like this, with canned drinks?

Go and see Prison break, Power series and their various prison scenes.....since its a reflection of the society
Which have you seen plenty food served to one person with drinks like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by Seunpapa65: 8:58am On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:

E don dey enter insult wenti concern light for this talk
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by GO0dharddick: 10:43am On Jan 23
ajailer:

Since you refuse to have even small sense the I go let you know...
Even in America, it's not everywhere you can go or else you might get shot and killed(You dare not go to some hood where shooting occurs all the time). We don't even have the gun violence menace they are experiencing in America, though we have our own challenge in another form.... school shooting almost all the time(or have you heard of secondary schools students shooting themselves as they do in America?).
Even their prison sef is a dangerous place as it's full of gangs that will easily kill outsiders......... you no fit reason all these one and know that they too are not perfect but you choose to use your half sense to reason like all obidunce are known to do....... welldone and clap for yourself convict wannabe.

mad man wey dey salivate on top prison food....... you a fool

Seun do the needful

Rule 2

Sissy nlfpmod farano disguy justwise
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by Tochj(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:

As painful as it is, there are Nigerians in US prison who are enjoying their lives there, eating different kinds of food everyday and are more healthy than most Nigerians here.

Even if they want to release them they'll refuse because they know the kind of enjoyment in the US prison there as compared to the sorrow and suffering they'll encounter should they be deported back to Nigeria
Problem with Naija prison is that officials often loot the money meant for Prisoners welfare and feeding.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by GO0dharddick: 12:46pm On Jan 23
Tochj:

Problem with Naija prison is that officials often loot the money meant for Prisoners welfare and feeding.

They're coming to insult you and call you ipob ESN and hater of Nigeria for saying this
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by Tochj(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:

They're coming to insult you and call you ipob ESN and hater of Nigeria for saying this
If saying the truth will make me ESN or ipob
I accept with full chest
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by tuzle(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:

this ur statement is silly. We have people in one local government alone whose standard of leaving is better than 50% of people in china. There are even some places in Africa that are as fine as what u see in china. U even seem worse than those racist online who think Africa is just one big jungle with everyone running around naked. Stop degrading the entire African continent. We have many places that are poor yes but that doesn't mean we don't also have places that are well developed.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by GO0dharddick: 1:53pm On Jan 23
tuzle:
this ur statement is silly. We have people in one local government alone whose standard of leaving is better than 50% of people in china. There are even some places in Africa that are as fine as what u see in china. U even seem worse than those racist online who think Africa is just one big jungle with everyone running around naked. Stop degrading the entire African continent. We have many places that are poor yes but that doesn't mean we don't also have places that are well developed.

Noticed how you deliberately avoided mentioning Nigeria, only to end up talking about sane north Africa countries? 😂

Oga you for use Nigeria take compared china na abi Nigeria no dey Africa? SA is even better. Those ones are developed. We're talking about Nigeria here you left it and started talking about beautiful south Africa and north Africa cities. 🤡

Oga Nigeria is one big jungle 😂 na why u no use am for your write up. 🤡
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by tuzle(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:

Noticed how you deliberately avoided mentioning Nigeria, only to end up talking about sane north Africa countries? 😂

Oga you for use Nigeria take compared china na abi Nigeria no dey Africa? SA is even better. Those ones are developed. We're talking about Nigeria here you left it and started talking about beautiful south Africa and north Africa cities. 🤡

Oga Nigeria is one big jungle 😂 na why u no use am for your write up. 🤡
Did I mention any African country in my write up? U insulted the whole of Africa and not only Nigeria and I responded by telling u that there are some places in Africa that are better than some parts of china. China is in Asia right, there are many countries in Asia that Nigeria has an edge over in terms of development. So stop degrading Africa every little chance get
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by martolux(m): 5:55am On Jan 24
Haba na!!!
GO0dharddick:

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by Xwizard: 6:02am On Jan 24
tuzle:
Did I mention any African country in my write up? U insulted the whole of Africa and not only Nigeria and I responded by telling u that there are some places in Africa that are better than some parts of china. China is in Asia right, there are many countries in Asia that Nigeria has an edge over in terms of development. So stop degrading Africa every little chance get

Okay I’ve seen both parties argument, what about places in Nigeria that are better to other sane countries, pls mention one sane aspect in this country.
Bro Nigeria is a overstatement or probably an Oxymoron. It has failed, let us all agree so we can move forward. Split on this country, but I love the masses therein excluding the ruthless politicians who soon be dying one by one
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) by SAMBARRY: 6:36am On Jan 24
So this one is still at it? He's still showing off.e be like say the person wey swear for you say you no go get sense don die

(1) (Reply)

Why I Attacked Timaya In My Song –nico Gravity / Yoruba Actress Arrested With Cocaine Finally Opens Up / Rihanna Shares Bathroom Selfies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.