Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers (23825 Views)

Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US / Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by Tareq1105: 10:26am On Jan 23
GboyegaD:
Did he intentionally run into the police men? If it wasn't intentional, why the murder judgment?

Fear Islamic countries.

Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by Etranshub(m): 10:27am On Jan 23
Too bad
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by Okortor: 10:30am On Jan 23
Born against Kee you dere.
Bloody head slammer
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I just love that country Iran for their strict laws and discipline. I wish to visit there soon and learn a lot about their culture and way of life. They are the ones keeping that evil nation Isreal in check otherwise Isreal would have over run the whole middle east. May God bless Palestine and Iran. Amen sad

Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by Mccullum: 10:34am On Jan 23
Committed crime against his country and convicted him to death. If he truly did or not, only God knows.
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by AngelicBeing: 10:35am On Jan 23
Brenn594:
Wetin consign me🤷🏽‍♂️
Here is the gif for your comment tongue

Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by 3seriez(m): 10:35am On Jan 23
spiSeyi:
I wish Notherners extremist can copy this type of Sharia law from their brotherhood in terrorism (Iran🇮🇷 ) grin . This will help Nigeria to reduce the number of terrorist in the country cool .

If Nigeria would adopt this style. People will start behaving themselves. It's not about Sharia or not. All the terrorists that have been caught in Nigeria, what has happened after. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by omojoibo: 10:35am On Jan 23
meanwhile,
most iranians never heard of nigeria.

FOCUS ON YOUR OWN HEADACHES
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by ReubenE(m): 10:36am On Jan 23
Zhunnurayn:

Idiot
What else should be reserved to someone who kills others if not death penalty. When such is not done here you complain of rising insecurity as a result of no consequences for capital crimes.
But it is being done in iran you are blaming Islam instead of commending it
Hypocrite!!!
I don't want to insult you even though I am compelled to.

There are more than one issues reported in the post and again, how does my comment absolve the culprit from serving his punishment.
You decided to tie my comment to your feelings while relying on that to insult me
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by AngelicBeing: 10:36am On Jan 23
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I just love that country Iran for their strict laws and discipline. I wish to visit there soon and learn a lot about their culture and way of life. They are the ones keeping that evil nation Isreal in check otherwise Isreal would have over run the whole middle east. May God bless Palestine and Iran. Amen sad
Trash post as usual

Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by spiSeyi: 10:37am On Jan 23
3seriez:

If Nigeria would adopt this style. People will start behaving themselves. It's not about Sharia or not. All the terrorists that have been caught in Nigeria, what has happened after. 🤷🏾‍♂️
You made a vital point here but Nah the Sharia law wey go favor their terrorist lifestyle dem dey copy undecided
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by 11doubledee: 10:42am On Jan 23
GOTVee:
The way isreal has overrun Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait,UAE etc.
Oga the era of infidels is long gone, Isreal has come to stay as well as all responsible Islamic nations.
As it stands today Buddhist, Hindu, Christian,other peace loving religions, even Pagans now know who the real infidels are and will always be United against them.
There is no place for Islamic terrorism any longer, China, India, Russia and USA are all United on this.
You are on your own OGA.
If you do anyhow today or in future,
you see anyhow.
As a born Christian that you are I'd suggest you renounce violence and learn from UAE, BAHRAIN, KUWAIT, SAUDI ARABIA etc

Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by Kobicove(m): 10:44am On Jan 23
TOPCRUISE:
What is wrong with amnesty international. I don't know how running over a policeman and injuring others are deemed political.

They just must talk because they want to appear busy grin

Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by Kobicove(m): 10:46am On Jan 23
AngelicBeing:
Here is the gif for your comment tongue

Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by jonnyjustcome22: 10:48am On Jan 23
Bad country. Na to kill dey sweet them pass
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by TheBillyonaire: 10:57am On Jan 23
They are killing each other out. one by one.

Without human beings, there will be no economy.
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by Johnjustice: 10:59am On Jan 23
Amnesty is biased, any nation that listens to amnesty is useless and wants to be destroyed. Amnesty are being sponsored, some elements in amnesty are being compromised, they are unfair... amnesty has never cautioned America against death penalty, they only caution weak nations and nations perceived as enemies of the West.

Nigerian government should chase out amnesty staff.

Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by tuzle(m): 11:00am On Jan 23
GOTVee:
born again joke. U made it sound like Iran are perfect and Israel is the only one with fault.

Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:05am On Jan 23
ReubenE:

I don't want to insult you even though I am compelled to.

There are more than one issues reported in the post and again, how does my comment absolve the culprit from serving his punishment.
You decided to tie my comment to your feelings while relying on that to insult me

You boldly said Islam is at it, citing the main incidence in the post.
Johnjustice:
Amnesty is biased, any nation that listens to amnesty is useless and wants to be destroyed. Amnesty are being sponsored, some elements in amnesty are being compromised, they are unfair... amnesty has never cautioned America against death penalty, they only caution weak nations and nations perceived as enemies of the West.

Nigerian government should chase out amnesty staff.

Look at this post below, all other reports there are hearsy intended to tarnish iran
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by ReubenE(m): 11:39am On Jan 23
Zhunnurayn:

You boldly said Islam is at it, citing the main incidence in the post.

Look at this post below, all other reports there are hearsy intended to tarnish iran
Clearly, you don't know what you are talking about.

How is "a regular day in the Islamic Republic" mean Islam is at it?

Is Islamic Republic now Islam in the general context of religion and not what Iran calls itself?
The post was about Iran, my comment was about Iran but you decided to react impulsively
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by adebowales: 12:08pm On Jan 23
GboyegaD:
Did he intentionally run into the police men? If it wasn't intentional, why the murder judgment?
forget about all this western govt noise, they re behind this incident, sending isis to disguise as civilian attacking security forces
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23
GboyegaD:
I think it was intentional
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by FFIA: 12:28pm On Jan 23
Brenn594:
Wetin consign me🤷🏽‍♂️
they can kill themselves for all I care.

as long as na dem dem cool
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by Dennisochampa: 12:46pm On Jan 23
Thief
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by izubext007: 1:18pm On Jan 23
Iran, no mercy natiion
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by Ntipia: 1:31pm On Jan 23
GOTVee:

You are never born again and has never been.
Criminal terrorist spotted.

Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by sweetjohn(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23
To behead and execute just they sweet all this Islamic terrorists countries. Backward countries and religion. You
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by Kinzo0917(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23
GOTVee:

What if God agree to your wish and makes you a Christian and a born again as you always claim it….

Same way he did to saul who was persecuting the christians then and later his name was changed to paul in the Bible

May God make it happen
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by Kinzo0917(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23
GOTVee:

What if God agree to your wish and makes you a Christian and a born again as you always claim it….

Same way he did to saul who was persecuting the christians then and later his name was changed to paul in the Bible

May God make it happen … if you reject this prayer, if God be God and you keep posting what you always post, may incurable sickness come upon you, stay with you and overtake you to your grave

And so shall it be in Jesus name amen amen amen settled
Re: Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers by delishpot: 3:50pm On Jan 23
If you want to know a govt backed by the USA and other world power, just look at how they spread negative propaganda against one government no matter what happens in it like Libya and Gadafi and then see how they say Nothing about another even if a genocide is being committed in that country like APC and the massacre going on in naija.

US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II / UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption / Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No