Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) (26729 Views)

Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages / Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Postinor: 1:05pm On Jan 23
Brenn594:
even the Allah you claim is supporting isreal and you know it. You no know say even Allah don tire for una religion of piss🤷🏽‍♂️
ok ohh just know that israel time in palestine is up, israel till date has been killing only civilians, they haven't been able to touch hamas,as far as hamas is in palestine, israel has lost the war, and israel inshallah would be defeated
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Brenn594(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23
Blazebond:

Ode spotted.
olo rin la ur stupidity o po pa
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Postinor: 1:07pm On Jan 23
tctrills:

It does not matter what you say no or yes to. Israel will finish what it has begun in Gaza.
finish what,at the most israel can do is to kill maybe 100000 civilians, palestine is made up of 2.2 million palestinians, and israel has been killing only civilians not hamas, so as far as this war is concerned, israel is woefully losing
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Postinor: 1:08pm On Jan 23
tctrills:

It does not matter what you say no or yes to. Israel will finish what it has begun in Gaza.
tctrills:

finish what,at the most israel can do is to kill maybe 100000 civilians, palestine is made up of 2.2 million palestinians, and israel has been killing only civilians not hamas, so as far as this war is concerned, israel is woefully losing
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Crafteck1: 1:09pm On Jan 23
gaby:
Do you guys know that no single one of the current and past leaders of Israel is from the region or the current land they occupy and claim as there's?

From Himon Perez, Ariel Sharon, to Benjamin Netanyahu. They are all from either Poland, Ukraine, Morocco, Netherlands, etc.

And then most of these soldiers are "privileged kids" from mainly the U.S. Who claim to be Zionists fighting for their Zionist beliefs and heritage.

The more you know about the current Israel, the angrier you get at their oppression.

Easy to say, arabs went around in conquest killing,maiming and raping but you wont see that, do you know Egypt was not an Islamic country? Do you know no islamic country wants gazans in them, they must be very good people.
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Postinor: 1:10pm On Jan 23
tctrills:

Your god is too weak to destroy Israel.
🤣🤣🤣, and your god is too weak to fight for israel, israel has to run to america their lord to fight for them, after how many months israel hasn't reclaimed palestine,I guess israel is no longer the self acclaimed god's army
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Postinor: 1:10pm On Jan 23
tctrills:

tctrills:

🤣🤣🤣, and your god is too weak to fight for israel, israel has to run to america their lord to fight for them, after how many months israel hasn't reclaimed palestine,I guess israel is no longer the self acclaimed god's army
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Brenn594(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23
Lukuluku69:

But The Lord Cursed them Himself. Is the Lord cursing Himself now?
even the holy book says that Yahweh is a two edge sword.
He made a covenant with them and it's forever.

1 Like

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23
Brenn594:
even the holy book says that Yahweh is a two edge sword.
He made a covenant with them and it's forever.

So, you are aware that Yahweh Cursed them also?

Good.
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23
Brenn594:
imagine the rubbish you're saying, do you even know what you're saying. you just assume something you're not sure of.
Why don’t you make your own research and counter his argument
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Brenn594(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23
Postinor:
ok ohh just know that israel time in palestine is up, israel till date has been killing only civilians, they haven't been able to touch hamas,as far as hamas is in palestine, israel has lost the war, and israel inshallah would be defeated
you see, I knew you were just another ignoramus spilling sh*t!
Obviously you're not updated enough to know what is really happening in middle east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Brenn594(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23
Lukuluku69:

So, you are aware that Yahweh Cursed them also?

Good.

he punished them temporarily for disobedience on several occasions, he didn't curse them...and if you ever open ur mouth to curse them, remember he will curse you🤔
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by mikeapollo: 1:18pm On Jan 23
Postinor:
Allah SWT says:

يٰقَوْمِ ادْخُلُوا الْأَرْضَ الْمُقَدَّسَةَ الَّتِى كَتَبَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ وَلَا تَرْتَدُّوا عَلٰىٓ أَدْبَارِكُمْ فَتَنْقَلِبُوا خٰسِرِينَ
"O my people, enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back [from fighting in Allah 's cause] and [thus] become losers."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 21)
Allah SWT says:

وَإِذْ قَالَ مُوسٰى لِقَوْمِهِۦ يٰقَوْمِ اذْكُرُوا نِعْمَةَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ جَعَلَ فِيكُمْ أَنۢبِيَآءَ وَجَعَلَكُمْ مُّلُوكًا وَءَاتٰىكُمْ مَّا لَمْ يُؤْتِ أَحَدًا مِّنَ الْعٰلَمِينَ
"And [mention, O Muhammad], when Moses said to his people, O my people, remember the favor of Allah upon you when He appointed among you prophets and made you possessors and gave you that which He had not given anyone among the worlds."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 20)

* this are the verses,moses was given egypt, not israel stop being a liar, secondly it is one thing to steal someone's land it is another to still try and oppress and steal that same person remaining land, and for this inshallah israel shall be defeated

Was Moses a prophet from Egypt? Have you people started claiming that Moses is an Egyptian (Arab), again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Brenn594(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23
NOETHNICITY:
Why don’t you make your own research and counter his argument
okay who's argument?
Whoever tf you are, you're really falling my hands for not having any direction as in what you're ranting about.... Seriously?
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by mikeapollo: 1:24pm On Jan 23
Fulaniguy01:

it's either you are stupid or ignorant no more no less . are your parents still living in the house of your grand parents till now or what ? just answer me and your answer will determine your state of mentality . periodt

If my parents are not living in my grandparents house, does that mean I must lose the house to foreigners and foreign bastards? That house is available to all the children and grandchildren whenever they choose to comeback to the house.
You must be empty in your brains to think that some other people can just come and take over the house of my grandfathers because my parents are not living inside the house.
May be you have lost your history and cannot trace your roots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by maasoap(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23
sweetjohn:
Hamas killed innocent people and thereby called for war. The Israelites entered war and killed Palestinians, most of which are terrorists or aiding the terrorists. Oga, counts of civilian death in war does not matter. It is war Oga. The German killed over 20million Russians in ww2. Its war and after war life continues.
Justification! Justification!! Justification!!! You're a terrorist just like IDF, no matter how you justify it.

1 Like

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23
Brenn594:
he punished them temporarily for disobedience on several occasions, he didn't curse them...and if you ever open ur mouth to curse them, remember he will curse you🤔

Lol.

He Cursed them. Yahweh or Jehovah.

Now that it seems Israel is having some upper hand, are they now Obedient to Jehovah's Law and Commands?
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by zegeijuwa: 1:29pm On Jan 23
Killed by women children I guess, since that is all we hear from Gaza.

If you think isreal is fighting hamas then think again. Those are Iranians and hezbollah and isreal knows it.

1 Like

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by sweetjohn(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23
maasoap:

Justification! Justification!! Justification!!! You're a terrorist just like IDF, no matter how you justify it.
In war everything is justified. I don’t blame you atall. My blame still goes to Natanyahu who is still giving you terrorist mouth if not by now Gaza would have been reduce back to desert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Expanse2020(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23
They have been dying since October 7 but they cannot hide the lie again
😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂 More death to isreal ungrateful being......and Thier followers
We never heard any of Hamas death since but rather killing babies,, women and innocent people

1 Like

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23
3seriez:
Just 21. A drop in the ocean.

The arabs will be so happy with this news 📰

They will wish the figure is even upto 10000

But God pass them

He that keepeth isreal neither sleep nor slumbers. That what the world 🌎 greatest book the BIBLE said

1 Like

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23
Patrioticman007:
Ha bibis welcome to Gaza, for Israel to acknowledge 21 Jewmen then add another 100 percent to the list.
It's a shame that Adolf Hitler didn't finish his job against these ungrateful elements claiming to be favored spoilt brats. The few Jews he left for the world to feel their evil, so that world will acknowledge his love for humanity.

Why is it that all you arabs want is blood blood blood?

I thought 💭 the glorious Koran preaches peace

Nawa ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Brenn594(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23
Lukuluku69:

Lol.

He Cursed them. Yahweh or Jehovah.

Now that it seems Israel is having some upper hand, are they now Obedient to Jehovah's Law and Commands?
🧐🧠🦠🌡️
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 1:55pm On Jan 23
Brenn594:
🧐🧠🦠🌡️

Can we assume that they start to Obey Yahweh from 1948 when the Nation of Israel was declared?

And that they have been Faithful to Yahweh from 1948 till Date by obeying Yahweh Commandments?
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by lexyclasy: 2:00pm On Jan 23
gaby:
Do you guys know that no single one of the current and past leaders of Israel is from the region or the current land they occupy and claim as there's?

From Himon Perez, Ariel Sharon, to Benjamin Netanyahu. They are all from either Poland, Ukraine, Morocco, Netherlands, etc.

And then most of these soldiers are "privileged kids" from mainly the U.S. Who claim to be Zionists fighting for their Zionist beliefs and heritage.

The more you know about the current Israel, the angrier you get at their oppression.
Did you listen to your garbage once again, The y are all from either Poland, Ukraine.............unsure statement began with Either
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by phyllosilicate(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23
Brenn594:
prove it and let's see how clever you think you are...or make I summon righteousness🤔
Tell me specifically what to prove.
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by gaby(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23
lexyclasy:
Did you listen to your garbage once again, The y are all from either Poland, Ukraine.............unsure statement began with Either

The Zionists rate even Arab Muslims more than you black and Christians. I hope you'll ponder upon this for a minute.
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by gaby(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23
myrrtle:
baba you are very ignorant o! Chai

The Zionists rate even Arab Muslims more than you black and Christians. I hope you'll ponder upon this for a minute.

You are very clearly the ignorant one, I must say.
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by gaby(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23
11doubledee:

Oga all these half baked history will not bring any lasting peace.
Civilization has evolved from time to time,so is history with new events.
But you Muslims know Ibrahim is Abraham.
Jewish religion is older than Christianity, even far older than Islam.
Wars , enslavement,anti-Semitism may have displaced the Jews overtime but for you to say they never owned a land in the middle east.....
You too reason am.
Borders may be contentious though.

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by gaby(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23
mikeapollo:

It is none of your business if they were born abroad in US or Europe! Jews that were born outside Israel have the right to come back and live in the land of their forefathers. They know their heritage and the Jews in Israel accept them as Jews. Period!!
Go mind you own business and trace where you originate from.

Is that the reason why Arabs and Islamists do not want Jews and Israelis to exist in the land that God gave them which they had occupied for several hundreds of years before the Arabs came to occupy the land after the Jews revolted against the Romans and they were driven away into exile?

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by gaby(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23
Floky215:

Whatever it is you are smoking is not good for you...!!
Your mental health is badly affected already...!!

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by 11doubledee: 2:14pm On Jan 23
gaby:

How do you black Muslim know that?
And how does that relate to what we are saying ?
Stop mixing up issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM. / Saudi Arabia Starts Issuing Drivers Licence To Women / Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.