Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability (20153 Views)

Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers / Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" / Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by lexy2014: 10:58am On Jan 23
PortHarcourtcit:
the obidients and IPOB supporters cheered SIM to failure... I told them SIM will be on his knees but dey abused me... I said it here and princeofsarcasm said I'm not even from Rivers State... Bro I'm from ikwerre and presently in port Harcourt... SIM is a gooner... He listened to mediocres...

so where did SIM and obidients meet that one was cheering the other to failure?

2 Likes

Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by Oghene86: 10:59am On Jan 23
Islie:
•Nullifies presentation of 2024 appropriation to four-member Assembly

•Declares invalid reposting of clerk, deputy

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/01/23/court-to-fubara-by-withdrawing-all-suits-youve-admitted-wrong-and-liability?amp=1

Conflicting court orders in Abuja on Rivers State's political crisis: one nullifies the 2024 budget, instructs a re-presentation, while another orders parties to maintain status quo pending a hearing, let the battle begins.
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by youngrichnigga: 10:59am On Jan 23
This mumu governor has been played out;I pray Rivers doesn't conflagrate if he's eventually pushed aside, he looks like someone that'll have backing of the militants undecided undecided undecided
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by Oghene86: 11:01am On Jan 23
youngrichnigga:
This mumu governor has been played out;I pray Rivers doesn't conflagrate if he's eventually pushed aside, he looks like someone that'll have backing of the militants undecided undecided undecided

There's is another judgement on the issues, so they are both on a stalemate, I just laugh at you guys pilling insults on the governor, because he's not running his mouth.
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by fortunez1(m): 11:01am On Jan 23
Ironbull:

Oh my heaven, bro may God bless you. "Wisdom look cheap but very costly to possess".

Anybody who listen to ipob and obidients advise on political matter the person will end up on redundancy status politically and move to political IDP.

If a man want to catch a monkey he must first act like a monkey. I pray the president will quickly help Fubara out because its kiiijj the Rivers political bigwigs are totally against him.

I don't know him that much but I pray he survive these so he can learn politics is not for baby.
call a spade by it's name, it is only a wicked , selfish and weakling that uses betrayal as a weapon. Sim is the worst politician ever in history, he didn't learn from Gov Ambode. Look how isolated Ambode has become, how much more Sim. How can you raise false flag against a innocent gf who is well on ground and working well with all leading political and traditional institution in the state, Sim didn't even consult well before he started his problems. Not every quiet and calm person should be taged wise. Sim tried to use youths and media , a slowpoke tactics Obi failed with.
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by Ironbull: 11:02am On Jan 23
PrinceofSarcasm:

Insult who? Who are you? Are you sure you know whom you are speaking to?

You have been reported for repeatedly violating rule you and I can m assure you that you will be sanctioned

Next time learn to put your point across respectfully

Hello Mr man do your worst Mr nairaand Emperor you think I give a damn? Who do you think you aar talking to? Is seun or Dominic feeding me? They can't even feed me rather I'm the one paying for adverts here and still used my data here. Pls say you threaten to those ones who see NL as their lufe and not me ok

Go to all my post and show me where I have said anything wrong than defending my country and the president I belief in which you or anybody can never silent me on my right ok. Take that bro.....

How dare you threatening me in my country and my fathersland How dare you trying to silent my right
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by PrinceofSarcasm: 11:09am On Jan 23
Ironbull:

Hello Mr man do your worst Mr nairaand Emperor you think I give a damn? Who do you think you aar talking to? Is seun or Dominic feeding me? They can't even feed me rather I'm the one paying for adverts here and still used my data here. Pls say you threaten to those ones who see NL as their lufe and not me ok

Go to all my post and show me where I have said anything wrong than defending my country and the president I belief in which you or anybody can never silent me on my right ok. Take that bro.....

How dare you threatening me in my country and my fathersland How dare you trying to silent my right

We shall see. Make just one more anti ibo hateful comment here again
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by AviatorMoney(m): 11:10am On Jan 23
Righthussle:
Sim is a baby politician who should have waited for at least 2 years before fighting his benefactor.
Or at least laying a personal political framework in d state and possibly Federal.
His advisers didn't do him well.
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by Madeade: 11:11am On Jan 23
Does one need to be a professor to be able to analyse empirical evidence?
We all analyse football, does it mean we studied sports science or football?

It is what it is, Bro!

lexy2014:

teacher in politics, can you tell us where you became a professor and practical expert in godfather/godson relations?
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by Ojuntana: 11:15am On Jan 23
Islie:
•Nullifies presentation of 2024 appropriation to four-member Assembly

•Declares invalid reposting of clerk, deputy

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/01/23/court-to-fubara-by-withdrawing-all-suits-youve-admitted-wrong-and-liability?amp=1
I don't understand
Can a governor be sued by law?
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by lexy2014: 11:16am On Jan 23
Madeade:
Does one need to be a professor to be able to analyse empirical evidence?
We all analyse football, does it mean we studied sports science or football?

It is what it is, Bro!

does the fact that you analyse football mean that your analysis is correct that you know better than the people you are analysing?

if based on your analysis you say Fubara is a "learner in politics...", then you must be an expert in politics.
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by emerged01(m): 11:21am On Jan 23
Righthussle:
Sim is a baby politician who should have waited for at least 2 years before fighting his benefactor.
If they know that you are not a baby politics how do you think they will install you as successor?
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by eldoradoxx: 11:22am On Jan 23
They used Tinubu to scam Fubara into signing agreement withdrawing all his cases and will finally use that withdrawal to deal with him. Fubara is a political neophyte
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by Ojuntana: 11:24am On Jan 23
Ironbull:

I just de laugh you so you can insult Tinubu but no one should respond to you equally? You sound very interesting so you want to have monopoly of insulting anybody and no one should speak up to defend what he or she belief in ba?

Ok called Seun by phone, call Dominik by phone infact calling rule 2 is too little call rule 4 rule 7 or rule 10 Bro, I give no shit no one can silent my right to defend my country and defend someone I wish to defend.
Imolumen's boy. Why are you defending Tinubu and not Imolumen?
Is this the effect of agbado or what?
When do you start campaigning for Imolumen or you no longer want him to be president in your lifetime? grin grin
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by PrinceofSarcasm: 11:25am On Jan 23
Ironbull:

You just started to cry. You go call taya and cry taya. No go find job to do. Sorry I'm in my office now its business time I will respond to you the moment I'm free.
Hush be silent wait for it 😎
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by Fineman2: 11:30am On Jan 23
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

what are the powers he carries and how does that factor into your statement that "he is no politician but a civil servant"?

when did governors start having powers to control all arms of government in a state?
Stop asking silly questions every now and then, you are very annoying I swear

waveman2 stop replying that guy, his stupidity is well known here

1 Like

Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by lexy2014: 11:35am On Jan 23
Fineman2:
Stop asking silly questions every now and then, you are very annoying I swear

waveman2 stop replying that guy, his stupidity is well known here

are you saying that the comments he made are silly hence the silly questions?

spokesman to waveman2, pls help us answer the questions.

1. what are the powers he carries and how does that factor into your statement that "he is no politician but a civil servant"?

2. when did governors start having powers to control all arms of government in a state?

NB: you are fine man2 . you are spokes man to wave man2 .

are you guys related?
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by Henix(m): 11:42am On Jan 23
abobote:
They have boxed this governor to a corner

He lost the fight when he retreated, he should have finished the fight

The governor really surprised many people
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by Fineman2: 11:42am On Jan 23
lexy2014:

are you saying that the comments he made are silly hence the silly questions?

1. what are the powers he carries and how does that factor into your statement that "he is no politician but a civil servant"?

2. when did governors start having powers to control all arms of government in a state?

are you guys related?
stop repeating the same questions over again and again even when the answers are provided, it shows you are mentally sick
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by ReubenE(m): 11:44am On Jan 23
Wallade:

I don't think so, I could withdraw my case to pursue a better option, settle out of court, or to restate my case in the light of other information, prior to commencement of argument in court.
Thank you very much. Exactly like I thought...

I understand every bit of it but sometimes the level of absurdity makes one ask certain rhetorical questions despite knowing the outcome from the beginning. I read the full report and all the injunctions and interpretation the honorable court gave look more like a judgment extracted from a partisan political book
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by lexy2014: 11:45am On Jan 23
Fineman2:
stop repeating the same questions over again and again even when the answers are provided, it shows you are mentally sick

can you show me where the questions were provided?

meanwhile, you have not answered these questions.

re you saying that the comments he made are silly hence the silly questions?

are you guys related?
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by Fineman2: 11:46am On Jan 23
lexy2014:

are you guys related?
you are still saying the same thing I tried to correct you, someone has already answered you Mr daft
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by lexy2014: 11:50am On Jan 23
Fineman2:
you are still saying the same thing I tried to correct you, someone has already answered you Mr daft

it seems u are just responding without reading. pls read the first question as highlighted.

are you guys related?
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by Madeade: 11:51am On Jan 23
Of course I agree that being able to analyse doesn't mean the analysis is correct but then professors too can be wrong sometimes.

Isn't it glaring that Fubara appears to be boxed to a corner? Few days ago, an LG chairman in Rivers state mentioned in the open that Fubara is a fool. He said it in the open oh! The court has nullified the budget her earlier presented... Now the wike's lawmakers are now in control of the assembly..

He MAY most likely go the Ambode way, and that is even if he survives the first term...
Apolitical technocrats usually don't find it easy fighting their political godfathers... That's just it...

lexy2014:

does the fact that you analyse football mean that your analysis is correct that you know better than the people you are analysing?

if based on your analysis you say Fubara is a "learner in politics...", then you must be an expert in politics.

1 Like

Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by nedekid: 12:01pm On Jan 23
The governor must be very very dull or at best, did not listen to his lawyers.
How can you withdraw all suits and not know legally you have admitted guilt and therefore liable? Abi does he not know personal settlement between him, the ex governor and the president is private and has no implications with ongoing court processes?
They just played this guy as a mumu. No wonder that local government chairman in his state called him not just a mumu, but went as far as calling him a stupid fellow. The chairman obviously knew what will play out in court. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by glolomoh: 12:05pm On Jan 23
The timing of was was wrong.

He should have managed to secure his victory at the Supreme Court before he started showing his true colours. The Supreme Court judgement has tamed the lion in him and give victory for his enemies.

Simply put, he is not strategic
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by Jocdon(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23
Fear is devil
Re: Court To Fubara: By Withdrawing All Suits, You’ve Admitted Wrong And Liability by Ebubu2: 12:33pm On Jan 23
abobote:
They have boxed this governor to a corner

He lost the fight when he retreated, he should have finished the fight
he should have finished the fight. If you start a fight and retreat, your enemy will have time to finish you off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Chairman Teaches Nigerians How To Vote, Handle Ballot Papers (video) / S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south / Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.